Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her major Izuzu pivot is to sell basic make up to basic witches?
Looks like the attempt at being the goto, inclusive brand for the LGBTQI community has been shelved and she’s slowly realised her only demographic are sad losers who still think she’s great. Banking on 1% of her byjama witches feeling inspired by that hack of a photo shop attempt and buying some crappy lipstick and foundation..
Look forward to the terrible make up tutorials in which she constantly yawns and smears snot all over herself…
Also, why does anyone buying your make up care who your “team” are?? Obviously something major has gone down with more than just Mia if she feels the need to mention this in the big launch announcement. God she’s trash
You’re so right…her post seems passive aggressive (what’s new?)! Selling basic items to people who don’t know much about makeup…so they won’t care it’s crappy quality? Bizarre strategy as usual from our sloppy bajama boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Simple make up hahaha. Not high end. You said it girl.

As if Flower Beauty, Mco, Designer Brands don’t already exist. (Didn’t she used to do terrible tutorials to DB?)

Great engagement on that release post.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was sooo certain earlier this year that she was getting ready to release a sex toy. I would have bet money on it!

I feel like it would have been a smarter business move to have ditched Isuzu entirely and pivoted to selling sex toys.

Who wouldn’t want a selection of toys in all the leopard print colour ways to match their pjs?
Could you imagine, every pjay drop, she promotes a matching vibrator to go with it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Could you imagine, every pjay drop, she promotes a matching vibrator to go with it 😂
And the tutorial to go with it because, she is after all, the best lesbian / lover there is #sexpert oh I mean #sexpest

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How dumb are these basketballers or so called friends of Maddy
Posing with Sophia at any opportunity as she tries to make it look like she’s friends With them and they sided with her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ECF62202-8DDE-43FA-8330-BFD22C65942C.png

Uploading this on launch day wins the internet lols for me today…absolute amateur hour… the crappy back drop, crusty botched fake tan elbow/nipple situation, bags under the eyes for a shoot attempting to SELL MAKEUP!!??!
So many what the fucks, so little time….
Lord Farquad (aka lord fuckwad) really has so much love her self she couldn’t stop herself uploading this one…😂😂 thanks for delivering the night feed lols Sophia

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The market is saturated with beauty brands, why would anyone want to buy hers? Particularly when you’ve got amazing, affordable stuff coming out from actual MUAs, and not some tryhard tulla slag who’s sum total of makeup experience consists of: getting her makeup done for the opening of an envelope, questionable collabs with a now-competitor and mirror ‘tutorials’ in her grubby bathrooms with the toilet seat up.
Honestly, where’s the gap in the market for Isuzu?

Reactions: 17
There is no need to be topless for this. A black singlet top would have achieved the same look. Basic make up doesn't mean you need to take your clothes off, hypersexual CEO or not.

This, added with the poor Photoshop and relaunch of the same products screams failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The market is saturated with beauty brands, why would anyone want to buy hers? Particularly when you’ve got amazing, affordable stuff coming out from actual MUAs, and not some tryhard tulla slag who’s sum total of makeup experience consists of: getting her makeup done for the opening of an envelope, questionable collabs with a now-competitor and mirror ‘tutorials’ in her grubby bathrooms with the toilet seat up.
Honestly, where’s the gap in the market for Isuzu?
I would predict with the increase cost of living and predicted recession, make up spending will be one of the first industries to be affected.
I know personally my spending on makeup has decreased from the YT beauty boom of 2018 over covid as I've realised I don't need a lot of different lipsticks or liners, just the staple ones now

Reactions: 7
It was actually gross. “Here’s an excerpt of our delusions of grandeur and thoughts of self-importance”. duck everyone else’s kids, the one with our shared genetic material was definitely the best, as if it matters.

No thoughts on any mateship she may have displayed or how much effort she’s putting in.. no. Just that she’s better than everyone else 🤮
pic??
---
I was sooo certain earlier this year that she was getting ready to release a sex toy. I would have bet money on it!

I feel like it would have been a smarter business move to have ditched Isuzu entirely and pivoted to selling sex toys.

Who wouldn’t want a selection of toys in all the leopard print colour ways to match their pjs?
kept in the same tit ugly leopard print bag under the pillow 😆

There is no need to be topless for this. A black singlet top would have achieved the same look. Basic make up doesn't mean you need to take your clothes off, hypersexual CEO or not.

This, added with the poor Photoshop and relaunch of the same products screams failure.
Any excuse to get her pancakes tits out....

Reactions: 4
Wow, she’s being a real witch as she moans about the consequences of her own actions. Develop a relationship with ya kids, Sophia, and do the Easter hat with them!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone able to summarise what she said for those not listening?

Reactions: 7
Aaaaahhhh, and there she is. The Sophie Jane Shaw than many of us know only too well.

How dare her "angels" expect her to make something for them and how ridiculously selfish of them to expect the adult in the house to act like a parent.

Obviously the PA was busy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her feral, bogan, bajama wearing, candice barber kinda fangirls will think she's hilarious and totally relatable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.