Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Sophie, if you were meant to be at the Grand Prix you would have been. You're fooling no one except your equally dense fans.

You go to the opening of a bleeping envelope.

Time on the couch is good for the soul. You spend your life on the couch you sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just can’t believe that whole spiel about her niece being the best, like won’t parents from that team see and think what an absolute bleep she is it’s under 11s netball you daft ciggie butt brain chill out. Everything always has to be the best and biggest with her I know we arnt meant to snark on the kids but literally everyone in that family is unfortunate looking and not remarkable at anything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That text exchange with her mum about her niece is just plain weird. Why screenshot and publish it? When she could have just said what she thought about her playing in her post? It’s not like Gayle had much to add to the conversation. “Good awareness” versus “ best ever at Under 11s netball” are quite different descriptions

Reactions: 14
That text exchange with her mum about her niece is just plain weird. Why screenshot and publish it? When she could have just said what she thought about her playing in her post? It’s not like Gayle had much to add to the conversation. “Good awareness” versus “ best ever at Under 11s netball” are quite different descriptions
Also, it’s beyond problematic to be talking like that about that age group. Can’t wait for Floss to start. She’ll be straight into the 15A rep team the way her mother talks things up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, it’s beyond problematic to be talking like that about that age group. Can’t wait for Floss to start. She’ll be straight into the 15A rep team the way her mother talks things up.
I hope to god that Floss takes up something completely random that is super off brand for Sophie, like being obsessed with rocks or something that Sophie can’t capitalise on or brag about. I hold out hope that Floss will be like North West and just cause absolute havoc for her mother by accidentally (and in the future, not accidentally) exposing them online time and time again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who found the irony in that she can find the time to take her niece to netball, yet is searching desperately for an au-pair to take her own children to their sporting activities on the weekends?
🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was actually gross. “Here’s an excerpt of our delusions of grandeur and thoughts of self-importance”. duck everyone else’s kids, the one with our shared genetic material was definitely the best, as if it matters.

No thoughts on any mateship she may have displayed or how much effort she’s putting in.. no. Just that she’s better than everyone else 🤮

So is this witch going to launch BWAB3 while Caitlin is gone? Scum has zero friends and I'm sure will need a +1 at some stage.
I also wonder if she will fly over when Caitlin dumps her

Reactions: 6
In regards to JJ, I find it interesting that before the news dropped Abby Gilmore was always catching up with her for girls nights, etc. But since then we haven’t seen any group photos with her. Could be a coincidence, but wondering if she’s had the baby or maybe moved somewhere else?

Reactions: 7
Good awareness definitely doesn't come from her aunt Smoph

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Miss first ever lesbian CEO can’t afford some professional photoshop it seems… look at that cut out🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely she had a spare crinkled backdrop she could have stood in front of… or was that what she did, then realised it looked like tit so decided to cut the background out? Hmmmm🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In regards to JJ, I find it interesting that before the news dropped Abby Gilmore was always catching up with her for girls nights, etc. But since then we haven’t seen any group photos with her. Could be a coincidence, but wondering if she’s had the baby or maybe moved somewhere else?
I'm pretty sure I read from here that she had moved to Geelong, so maybe that's why.

Reactions: 1
Miss first ever lesbian CEO can’t afford some professional photoshop it seems… look at that cut out🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely she had a spare crinkled backdrop she could have stood in front of… or was that what she did, then realised it looked like tit so decided to cut the background out? Hmmmm🤔
Looks like a background remover tool in Canva job!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So her major Izuzu pivot is to sell basic make up to basic witches?
Looks like the attempt at being the goto, inclusive brand for the LGBTQI community has been shelved and she’s slowly realised her only demographic are sad losers who still think she’s great. Banking on 1% of her byjama witches feeling inspired by that hack of a photo shop attempt and buying some crappy lipstick and foundation..
Look forward to the terrible make up tutorials in which she constantly yawns and smears snot all over herself…
Also, why does anyone buying your make up care who your “team” are?? Obviously something major has gone down with more than just Mia if she feels the need to mention this in the big launch announcement. God she’s trash

Reactions: 24
The way she sold this ‘relaunch’ was as if it was a complete remake… talking about lessons learnt etc… what a load of tit. A bleeping dismal batch of lip liners with photos of Slop’s naked top half does not constitute a lesson learnt, it’s the opposite - same old ‘marketing’ strategy (FKN LOL), same crap product, same tit seen everywhere that nobody wants. You don’t have a point of difference, babe. Destined to fail.

I was sooo certain earlier this year that she was getting ready to release a sex toy. I would have bet money on it!

I feel like it would have been a smarter business move to have ditched Isuzu entirely and pivoted to selling sex toys.

Who wouldn’t want a selection of toys in all the leopard print colour ways to match their pjs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.