Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, it’s weird!! Her appearance must be disastrous.
I think her sister went pretty far as she seems thinner than usual, although she was always thin. Which is why Sophie has been blasting it

I think her sister went pretty far as she seems thinner than usual, although she was always thin. Which is why Sophie hasn't been blasting it

Reactions: 2
She has to address it eventually surely. Has anyone asked her about it yet? Maybe she’s such a huge threat being so intelligent and athletic and that’s why she was voted out early.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Survivor silence besides...still shaking head at that monstrosity of xmas day outfit.Sophie has glowed down in past year..its lovely to watch from the sidelines..just saying.Cheers Bish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell me you’re codependent without telling me you’re codependent 🙃
MG is a professional athlete and training and going to the gym is part of her commitment to her job.
Once again the needy, world's first lesbian(who will ever be labelled) is attempting to make herself more important than her partners career.
It's certainly not the first time it's happened.

Reactions: 6
I know, it’s weird!! Her appearance must be disastrous.
Yeah I'm super surprised. Even my friend on the last series and was voted off early promo'ed it more than her. Has there only been 1 brief mention?

Yeah I'm super surprised. Even my friend on the last series and was voted off early promo'ed it more than her. Has there only been 1 brief mention?
I don’t believe she has acknowledged it at all thus far. If only going off her socials one would never know she was involved.

Is your friend the gorgeous Chilly Philly? I was so so disappointed that he was voted out so early on! He’s fabulous.

I feel like she is not mentioning it because she knows everyone is waiting for her to and she is trying to be "cool" about it. Eventually she will mention it and be like " it's not a big deal I am so humble I didn't want to boast about it, I am so famous and successful anyway what's a TV show?"

Reactions: 9
I have never watched survivor in my life but will be watching to see trunchbull in action with popcorn in hand.

• Haha
How will she go with no photoshopping and filters on Survivor? Pretty hard to keep up a façade when you’re being filmed 24/7 and living off the land. I’m praying no media outlets give her air time to promote herself off the back of this.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she saw how trunchy she looks in the promos so doesn't want her followers to see or even know she was on it

Reactions: 3
If I were Sophie I wouldn't be selling hair products, it sounds like straw when she was brushing her hair, and the end result was 🤮

Gal friend needs more than a slick stick to fix the fuzzy fried mess! That has got to be the worst advertisement for boda and slick stick what a joke it looks like a clown wig.

• Haha
Omg the sound when she brushed it 🤣🤣🤣

Her quick “dinner date” hair do looks like me when I’m about to brush my teeth.

I’m starting to wonder if she dyed her hair like that so no one would recognise her as that chick from survivor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in gods name was that 'look' ?! The eyes?! The hair?! All of it?! Surely the companies have to approve it?! But I mean it also is Mia who owns Slick Hair so?! Same same.

Honestly those eyes. Absolute 🤡

Reactions: 3
It was a shocker. You couldn't see the top of her head clearly once you factored in the stories bar across the top, as well as her name. Then throw in the crunchy hair on top - it's a useless money-grabbing product, a spritz of hairspray achieves the same thing! But she loves to make a quick buck, the product suits her to a tee.

Reactions: 1
If I were Sophie I wouldn't be selling hair products, it sounds like straw when she was brushing her hair, and the end result was 🤮
She really should've turned to mute when she was brushing her straw!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.