Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ends of her hair look like a bird feather or paint brush decoration at the back. Girl come on! Instead of this clear mascara you need some reparative hair products.

Reactions: 4
the ends of her hair look like a bird feather or paint brush decoration at the back. Girl come on! Instead of this clear mascara you need some reparative hair products.
Someone needs to ‘gift’ her some Haircare. What about that Monday Haircare brand. I keep hearing feedback that it makes your hair fall out. Time for a fresh start Soph!

• Haha
So she has had the house for months and now between Xmas/NY she is looking for a #sponsorednotsponsored pool cleaner.
One would think that during that time any reasonable pool owner would've learnt how to manage it themselves (which is super easy) or had a regular service booked.
The pool must be green if noone has done anything to it in months. 🤮

So she has had the house for months and now between Xmas/NY she is looking for a #sponsorednotsponsored pool cleaner.
One would think that during that time any reasonable pool owner would've learnt how to manage it themselves (which is super easy) or had a regular service booked.
Maybe the ex hubby stopped doing it for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whhhhyyyyy does she obsessively want her daughter to be tall? Whhhhyyyyyy???
Is the moron claiming her 4 year old said that? Not hating on her kids, but no way either of them are that articulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the moron claiming her 4 year old said that? Not hating on her kids, but no way either of them are that articulate.
Um...she thinks we are dumb enough to believe that the kid said this 🤭

Whhhhyyyyy does she obsessively want her daughter to be tall? Whhhhyyyyyy???
Thanks for training her even though she’s nearly as tall as you.......
1. She’s no where near taller than her. Not even close to her height.
2. Why couldn’t she train her if she was tall?
Its all so odd.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
F6F43C87-9B8F-4893-BACB-3C92AF82CBE1.png
She looks like Shrek’s swamp to me..and I ain’t talking about the pool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're welcome Sophie!! Not to hard to throw in some chemicals and scoop out the leaves and highway scum is it??

BTW it's still green!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At 4 years old Floss should have very little concept of training aside from what she knows about Maddie's career, as well as how someone's meant to look when they "train hard". I hope Sophie doesn't actually say this sort of stuff to Floss as that can set up a pretty dangerous mentality towards exercise.

Reactions: 9
At 4 years old Floss should have very little concept of training aside from what she knows about Maddie's career, as well as how someone's meant to look when they "train hard". I hope Sophie doesn't actually say this sort of stuff to Floss as that can set up a pretty dangerous mentality towards exercise.
I reckon she knows a fair bit about training thanks to mummy’s multiple “sports woman” girlfriends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Floss needs to be just like her mum. The biggest and best and bravest at everything. Sigh.

Reactions: 5
Shrek is actually way more attractive and not as big of a bully! I can’t wait for her hair to look even worse once she takes a dip in that pool😂🤣
If she get into that pool in the state its in, her hair will be the least of her worries. 🤣

Not sure what sort of filter system she is running but there's no sign of a Baracuda or Creepy Crawley which is the smart way to manage a pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cutting out the fact that the poor girl is half naked 🥴…her shoes all look like clown shoes. Buy shoes that fit properly! I don’t understand why all these influencers insist on dressing their kids in stuff that’s three sizes too big.
Never known a girl of that age to take her top off to cool down...very weird. Obviously don't know Flo and her maturity level but she "looks" ready to started Prep in 4 weeks - too late now as she missed all the orientation sessions. Flo is tall for her age, and starting prep in 2023 as a 6 year old she will be much taller than her peers. Kids aren't always happy about being that different.

Reactions: 5
Never known a girl of that age to take her top off to cool down...very weird. Obviously don't know Flo and her maturity level but she "looks" ready to started Prep in 4 weeks - too late now as she missed all the orientation sessions. Flo is tall for her age, and starting prep in 2023 as a 6 year old she will be much taller than her peers. Kids aren't always happy about being that different.
Kid can barely speak a sentence with fluency. Definitely needs to wait til she is 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.