Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kid can barely speak a sentence with fluency. Definitely needs to wait til she is 6
You're probably right - I don't unmute her stories. So sad for Flo's speech development - if only Chompers was delaying prep entry to work on that!

Reactions: 3
Kid can barely speak a sentence with fluency. Definitely needs to wait til she is 6
Now now, just this afternoon she said something really profound and steeped in diet culture. If Sophie is to be believed 🤣

You're probably right - I don't unmute her stories. So sad for Flo's speech development - if only Chompers was delaying prep entry to work on that!
Influencers in general. Giant clothes and speech disorders. It’s a strange phenomenon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Now now, just this afternoon she said something really profound and steeped in diet culture. If Sophie is to be believed 🤣

Influencers in general. Giant clothes and speech disorders. It’s a strange phenomenon.
And really bad teeth! No offense to the kids but I work with kids and the teeth stand out for being such a mess!

Reactions: 6
Sadly these influencer mums focus so much on themselves that they ignore the very children that made them Z grade celebrities

Reactions: 4

It’s because they are talking to themselves ALL day/night updating their ‘community’ that they just stick a dummy in their kids mouth and the poor kids are stuck with a dummy and nappy over 3 + years old. I see one influencers 5 year old (closer to 6) with a dummy still and it’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did her hair snap off yet? 🤔

The water didn’t look great. The whole backyard is grim. Imagine that combined with all the highway/air traffic noise.

Had to skip past the stories of poor Bobby dancing around in his swimmers. That was so uncomfortable. Imagine posting that out to the entire internet full of creeps 🤢

Reactions: 5
Did her hair snap off yet? 🤔

The water didn’t look great. The whole backyard is grim. Imagine that combined with all the highway/air traffic noise.

Had to skip past the stories of poor Bobby dancing around in his swimmers. That was so uncomfortable. Imagine posting that out to the entire internet full of creeps 🤢
I know she’s such a bleeping idiot. Is that other kid Jaryds gf son? Hope she doesn’t mind Sophie plastering him all over the net.

Reactions: 1
I know that sophie totally gets off having a pool but those videos make the house look exactly as average as it looks in the listing. Totally dropping the facade of her fancy home that she has been trying to portray. Looks like a very underwhelming suburban backyard.

Reactions: 7
I know that sophie totally gets off having a pool but those videos make the house look exactly as average as it looks in the listing. Totally dropping the facade of her fancy home that she has been trying to portray. Looks like a very underwhelming suburban backyard.
Soooo much concrete!! I don’t know if there’s any saving it.

Reactions: 3
needs to let everyone know again that she bought the house. Guys. Don’t forget. First ever person to buy a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put some clothes on your child, or keep them off Instagram. Let’s hope 2022 is the year children get some rights online.

Reactions: 8
I'm still so confused why she bought that house, it's a tit area backing onto a freeway and airport, plus spending $100,000+ on Reno's no backyard or garden trees so nowhere for the kids and dogs to play, unless she's going to do an Enmylou and use the front yard to hang out in, but even that is small. She could have got something much better for the money she's dumped into this house. We're in Melbourne so it's not like we need a pool all year round. It's just weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.