Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's either living with her mother or at the house she shared with Jaryd - not the last two rentals. So nice of her to re-pay the kindness of accommodation by stirring up the neighbours. Ever heard of moving along gracefully Soph?
She was at both short term but I think she said that she had "her own little rental" recently.
Thats definitely not at LDs place because that was tiny and only had a small internal courtyard where they kept that giant Malamute.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why did the only lesbian CEO on the village delete her boob grabbing pic? Maddie thought it was a step too far? She happily posts her kids in their jocks though.

Reactions: 2
Why did the only lesbian CEO on the village delete her boob grabbing pic? Maddie thought it was a step too far? She happily posts her kids in their jocks though.
Maddie has a choice and is a professional sports lesbian and a supposed role model so it was inappropriate along with the other PDA on stories. Unfortunately the children have no choice.

Last edited:
Is the only grass at the front? Doesn't she have 2 dogs and 2 kids! 1 million dollars in and it backs onto a freeway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the only grass at the front? Doesn't she have 2 dogs and 2 kids! 1 million dollars in and it backs onto a freeway!
yes the only grass is out the front & that grass is going to be converted to a (half?) basketball court

Looked like a much nicer house was also for sale in same street as grubby bought in.

Anyone need a new avatar
Thank you! Love my new pic!

What a gross animal. Filming and posting your children for total strangers is already a despicable thing to do, but filming your neighbours private conversations and posting them is beyond belief. Just because you’re the worlds first lesbian ceo millionaire homeowner doesn’t give you the right to do something so gross.
And maybe, just maybe scummy, they don’t hate you because you are the worlds first lesbian, maybe it’s your horrible, loud, selfish personality they hate?
I find it funny that it seems to be everyone around you is homophobic, it couldn’t possibly be you that’s the problem?!
Augh, this b1tch makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

What a gross animal. Filming and posting your children for total strangers is already a despicable thing to do, but filming your neighbours private conversations and posting them is beyond belief.
It's actually illegal!

Reactions: 6

What a gross animal. Filming and posting your children for total strangers is already a despicable thing to do, but filming your neighbours private conversations and posting them is beyond belief. Just because you’re the worlds first lesbian ceo millionaire homeowner doesn’t give you the right to do something so gross.
And maybe, just maybe scummy, they don’t hate you because you are the worlds first lesbian, maybe it’s your horrible, loud, selfish personality they hate?
I find it funny that it seems to be everyone around you is homophobic, it couldn’t possibly be you that’s the problem?!
Augh, this b1tch makes my blood boil.
She called out her old friends too for being homophobic but that was just to cover up the fact that they didn't like her way before she was the first ceo lesbian homeowner in the village.

Reactions: 9
What a gross animal. Filming and posting your children for total strangers is already a despicable thing to do, but filming your neighbours private conversations and posting them is beyond belief.
She is sitting there and can hear the neighbour’s conversation as plain as day??? Oh sheez, the poor neighbours 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is sitting there and can hear the neighbour’s conversation as plain as day??? Oh sheez, the poor neighbours 🙄
She's always banging on about stuff like this - why does she care what complete strangers think about her? She's never cared before.

Sophia, if you’re reading this (and I suspect you) I’d suggest you take a look at the Crimes Act 1958 and familiarise yourself with the following definition of stalking and stop posting about your neighbours before you find yourself with a court date just like your husband!

“ A person (the offender) stalks another person (the victim) if the offender engages in a course of conduct which includes any of the following— publishing on the Internet or by an e-mail or other electronic communication to any person a statement or other material— (i) relating to the victim or any other person;”.

If I was the neighbour in question and I saw her posts today I’d be applying for an IVO ASAP and I’d almost guarantee that it’d be granted. It’s not a crime to be homophobic or transphobic in your own home (or anywhere for that matter, though it will impact sentencing in a prejudice motivated crime) but it is a crime to be a stalker.

Not saying it’s ok to be homophobic or transphobic, because I definitely don’t think it is. Im just stating the facts about how the law views it 👌🏻

Reactions: 18
Geez, they really are backing right onto the freeway. You can see the road sign almost clear enough to read it. Big CEO energy.
My god that backyard is basically unfixable!!! Literally every single thing needs to be fixed and then there's the elephant in the room of the ENORMOUS freeway wall - seriously WTF!! How on earth did she think buying that was a good idea - it's hideous.

Reactions: 8
Do we think her sudden bring up of her sexuality has anything to do with survivor and how she may be prompting everyone to discuss her relationship etc? Maybe she cried for Maddie and asked to be let off the show. lol

Do we think her sudden bring up of her sexuality has anything to do with survivor and how she may be prompting everyone to discuss her relationship etc? Maybe she cried for Maddie and asked to be let off the show. lol
I just find it sooo interesting she hasn’t mentioned it.. radio silence

we can all see it’s clearly her on the show - so how badly has it gone for her that she hasn’t mentioned it??

Can you only imagine the conversations of Scummy’s the neighbours have had to listen to whilst trying to enjoy some peace and quiet on the their balcony!!!??? Not what if they recorded those and posted them all over the internet!

Reactions: 6
Can you only imagine the conversations of Scummy’s the neighbours have had to listen to whilst trying to enjoy some peace and quiet on the their balcony!!!??? Not what if they recorded those and posted them all over the internet!
i don’t want to give her more views…. Is there actually a recording of her neighbours convo?

I just find it sooo interesting she hasn’t mentioned it.. radio silence

we can all see it’s clearly her on the show - so how badly has it gone for her that she hasn’t mentioned it??
I'm betting she was voted off early because she's a lesbian!!
Couldn't possibly be any other reason.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t give her the right to film it and post it.

i don’t want to give her more views…. Is there actually a recording of her neighbours convo?
They weren’t talking about her from what I can hear, just about how they went to see the fireworks. The faces she was pulling made it seem like they were saying things about her and her world first lesbian relationship. She’s such an egomaniac.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.