Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000000%! Any reality tv producer worth their pay will have done a decent Google. Tattle comes up pretty early in her search results. She’s got nearly 1300 pages on GOMI, so they may not have read through all of that 🤣. But there’s plenty of juicy information available. Frankly, even watching her stories for a few days, you get a good sense of her personality and how to push her buttons.

Found this throwback article which made me laugh. Her following hasn’t grown very much since then! She was trying to convince us her and Jaryd were super hot for each other, and look how well that panned out.
Wow thanks for that. What great walk down memory lane.
"My sex life is my main form of fitness and exercise"
"My husband is a qualified PT"

Toss up to which is the most ridiculous statement and that was just in one paragraph.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow thanks for that. What great walk down memory lane.
"My sex life is my main form of fitness and exercise"
"My husband is a qualified PT"

Toss up to which is the most ridiculous statement and that was just in one paragraph.
Overcompensating now, overcompensating then…

Reactions: 8
They are total gossips on there! And mainly blokes 🤫 Loved the snark about Scummy, she's obv well known in other circles too 🙄
Imagine being known in other circles and EVERYONE has the same opinion of you - that you are a Campaigner (foot forum definition/filtered word is a campaigner is type in letter C and the rest rhymes with hunt).😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That 9-Thrive article was a lol. She used to go on and on all the time about her sex life with Jaryd. Phenomenal was definitely a word I heard a few times 🤮 how come she never talks about Maddy like that?? Is it not as good..... or maybe it never was that good with Jaryd.....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“D grade mummy blogger” lolololol don’t let her hear that! 😭😭😭

• Haha
So she’s all over the latest Survivor ads with her sister and still not acknowledging it? Ten bucks she spits the dummy a couple of episodes in and makes a total ar$e of herself!

Have the other contestants acknowledged that they are on it? I have no idea who any of them are to be able to check if they are advertising it.

Reactions: 1
I just saw a thread of excited girls raving about Sophie appearing on Survivor in the Life Uncut Podcast Group.

It'll be interesting to see if Sophie's true colours shine through on tv, how she responds to it on insta and how the adoring fans take it all in.

All signs point to Survivor being an absolute bust.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My money is on this - whilst on survivor she has to remove herself from a situation that “doesn’t align with her” and her homosexuality (the only gay in the village) and when that airs on tv, boom her Isuzu products will be launched. I think the products have something to do with gender and bodies.

Reactions: 9
My money is on this - whilst on survivor she has to remove herself from a situation that “doesn’t align with her” and her homosexuality (the only gay in the village) and when that airs on tv, boom her Isuzu products will be launched. I think the products have something to do with gender and bodies.
Yep just waiting till her profile gets bigger to launch (think I'm really hoping it does the opposite and she is exposed)
The strange thing is, it just looks like a cosmetics line so I don't think anything will be actually different in the products just that it's marketed for "them" instead of "her". Other major cosmetic brands have cottoned onto this already and a lot more inclusive... But I guess being founded by the world's first lesbian sets this a part

Yep just waiting till her profile gets bigger to launch (think I'm really hoping it does the opposite and she is exposed)
The strange thing is, it just looks like a cosmetics line so I don't think anything will be actually different in the products just that it's marketed for "them" instead of "her". Other major cosmetic brands have cottoned onto this already and a lot more inclusive... But I guess being founded by the world's first lesbian sets this a part
More inclusive and without the cultural appropriation 🙃

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch the write up in the herald sun today…?!
No what was it? Can you post screenshots?

I wonder if it's a sensual type product? Olivia Bentley (made in Chelsea) has a line like that.
Screenshot_20220104-100535_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
No what was it? Can you post screenshots?
It was a double page spread in the Sunday Herald Sun with the headline "Faces to Watch in 2022" :sick:

Cachia1.jpg

cachia2.jpg

I'm very surprised Chompers hasn't put it in her stories yet :rolleyes:

Also, Flo suddenly has a favourite skinned doll?

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.