Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look no shade on where people live, but 900k could still get you something not backing onto a freeway. It’s a terrible purchase.
And the reno she's doing - no idea how much it's costing as it's #notspon but maybe $100,000? She's extending the ensuite significantly and converting a bedroom on the other side of the ensuite to a walk in robe accessed via the ensuite.

Reactions: 1
It’s weird. $900k isn’t even impressive in Melbourne? I’m more familiar with Sydney, but isn’t that on the low end? I don’t live in a large house or anywhere metro and my house is worth more than that. I know she’s gutting the entire thing and re-doing it, but usually you’d buy a crap house in a good location, not over capitalise on a crap house in a crap location. I don’t think any amount of landscaping can save that yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah damn I missed the listing. I don't recognise the area, looks like it could be several areas. I live a suburb over from her parents and went to one of the catholic girls schools in the area, she was known as a huge bully among other things.
The key is that the agent inexplicably said the house had an “underground pool” so that plus the suburb will find the listing easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The key is that the agent inexplicably said the house had an “underground pool” so that plus the suburb will find the listing easily.

You ladies are legends! I searched that and it was the first result. I would not pay that for a house in Tullamarine.

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄🙄 imagine having her as a neighbour.
So has she door knocked the whole street and introduced herself as a lesbian?
"Hello, I'm your new neighbour and I'm a lesbian"

OR there are already issues and OF COURSE its about homophobia and not that she would be a selfish bleep as a neighbour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So has she door knocked the whole street and introduced herself as a lesbian?
"Hello, I'm your new neighbour and I'm a lesbian"

OR there are already issues and OF COURSE its about homophobia and not that she would be a selfish bleep as a neighbour.
The neighbours must have been driving on the freeway and looked down at the POOL and saw Maddie lying between Sophies's legs on the sun lounge - I hope the kids had gone by then! Did anyone here know she was a lesbian? That PDA make me uncomfortable whether it was heterosexual or homosexual!

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.29.58 pm.png

Sounds like another classic Sophie made up story to me.
Coming up to the anniversary of when the lady at the Australian Open (tennis) was "homophobic" - or rather she just wanted to watch the tennis and Chompers & Maddie were making a spectacle of themselves with all their selfies. It was probably time for another accusation. Chompers seems to interpret any disdain of her as homophobic.
Edited to add I've just noticed it's the neighbours at the house they are currently living in?

Reactions: 7
How does she know the neighbours are apparently massively not only homophobic but also transphobic?! Did they say it just randomly?! Do they have a sign on the front yard?! How does she know this?! Or yet another story that never happened?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maddie is an athlete and would have many young followers - she should be setting an example for the kids that follow her.
If this was a male footballer and he was laying on his partner grabbing her tits, everyone would be losing their minds.
Maddie is just as gross as Sophie in my opinion. Trash the both of them

Reactions: 20
And why is it her job to educate others? We can believe as we want. Arrogant nobody.
Exactly! 💯

How does she know the neighbours are apparently massively not only homophobic but also transphobic?! Did they say it just randomly?! Do they have a sign on the front yard?! How does she know this?! Or yet another story that never happened?!
What is she sitting there listening and publicly posting their conversation? She's a creep.

I did think more highly of Maddie originally, but she’s just as bad. No one wants to see anyone’s PDA, it’s gross when you’re 16 and it’s worse now when you’ve got kids running around. I’m pretty sure it’s just for the cameras and trying to cause a stir, but even so. All these Insta couples trying to convince people that they can’t keep their hands off one another, but always need a free hand for their camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly! 💯

What is she sitting there listening and publicly posting their conversation? She's a creep.
She's either living with her mother or at the house she shared with Jaryd - not the last two rentals. So nice of her to re-pay the kindness of accommodation by stirring up the neighbours. Ever heard of moving along gracefully Soph?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.