Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph … maybe the neighbours are not massive homophobes … maybe you’re just a brash, annoying, arrogant bogan

Two lesbians? Big bleeping deal. Who gives a tit honestly 😂😂

Reactions: 12
So she's ok to Illegally record her neighbours... but her neighbours can't express their opinions. Hummmm... even if they are homophobes, move on Cachia. Opinions may suck but what you're doing is so incredibly wrong.

Reactions: 4
She’s not showing her pro athlete gf in good light either, eavesdropping on the neighbours who are in their own home, sprawled on top of her by the pool, no one needs to see that whether your partner is male or female.

Reactions: 4
She’s not showing her pro athlete gf in good light either, eavesdropping on the neighbours who are in their own home, sprawled on top of her by the pool, no one needs to see that whether your partner is male or female.
They are just as bad as each other.

Reactions: 3
"to remove myself from any situation that doesn't align (you'll see this more)"

Hmm.. Whoever suggested she quits survivor early maybe this alludes to it? Her ego too big to get evicted so probably left before they got the chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How embarrassing if she quit, but if she was being beaten or people were cottoning on to what a cow she is, then it’s something I wouldn’t put past her!

Reactions: 9

Hmm.. Whoever suggested she quits survivor early maybe this alludes to it? Her ego too big to get evicted so probably left before they got the chance 😂
It seems like it! Less than 30 days before the program airs. Wonder if she dyed her hair blonde to further "remove" herself...

Reactions: 6
I reckon she dramatically quits survivor because she misinterprets legitimate criticism as homophobia

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I 100% thought this also. She has thrown her toys out the cot over something only chonpers has miscommunicated and made a dramatic exit.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the big Insta post - 'blah blah Australian society NEEDS to change, how can our future leaders lead with homophobic people like this!? I'm a proud lesbian CEO bossbitch blah blah blah'

Reactions: 8
I reckon she dramatically quits survivor because she misinterprets legitimate criticism as homophobia
My guess is someone will call her out for being a bully…she will then claim this person is homophobic, she will then claim producers supported them so she quit. Then try and brand herself in the media as some queer idol/ hero who stood up to the man…will try and book speaking gigs around this new identity she’s trying to carve out for herself

Reactions: 14
OR it wouldn't surprise me at all if our super athlete gets injured.
She breaks her ego, the medic is called and she taken off for medical assistance never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so excited. I haven’t watched Survivor…ever. But I’m ready! The quitting theory makes a lot of sense. She did seem to leave very quickly and it’s bizarre that she’d agree to go on and then not mention it even once, after the cast was announced?! She’s waiting until after it airs and then having her dummy spit. She probably wants her 5 minutes of fame in the paper/radio shows etc.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to go one giant step further on the Survivor theory and suggest that the show’s producers, who probably read here 👋, cast her specifically because she’s hideously toxic and divisive. They may have even given a few of the other contestants a heads-up on a few key points - crotch karate, cease & desists etc. As far fetched as this might sound, I do know the extreme lengths reality television producers will go to in order to create drama. She probably thought she was being cast because she’s the World’s First & Youngest Lesbian CEO Book Author, but joke’s on her…. they cast her because she’s an idiot. Can’t wait to watch it all go down.🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to go one giant step further on the Survivor theory and suggest that the show’s producers, who probably read here 👋, cast her specifically because she’s hideously toxic and divisive. They may have even given a few of the other contestants a heads-up on a few key points - crotch karate, cease & desists etc. As far fetched as this might sound, I do know the extreme lengths reality television producers will go to in order to create drama. She probably thought she was being cast because she’s the World’s First & Youngest Lesbian CEO Book Author, but joke’s on her…. they cast her because she’s an idiot. Can’t wait to watch it all go down.🍿
1000000%! Any reality tv producer worth their pay will have done a decent Google. Tattle comes up pretty early in her search results. She’s got nearly 1300 pages on GOMI, so they may not have read through all of that 🤣. But there’s plenty of juicy information available. Frankly, even watching her stories for a few days, you get a good sense of her personality and how to push her buttons.

Found this throwback article which made me laugh. Her following hasn’t grown very much since then! She was trying to convince us her and Jaryd were super hot for each other, and look how well that panned out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.