Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness hope she has a good gardener to come in and plant some planter boxes or some potted greenery. That is a very unappealing backyard. So much for her trying to convey success. That does not show success. It says this is all the bank allowed me to borrow.

Reactions: 3
Actual successful people must just laugh at the constant
I bought a house, I’m the CEO of 8 companies, 8 figure salary, my EA, my basic designer bags

Reactions: 12
I'm still so confused why she bought that house, it's a tit area backing onto a freeway and airport, plus spending $100,000+ on Reno's no backyard or garden trees so nowhere for the kids and dogs to play, unless she's going to do an Enmylou and use the front yard to hang out in, but even that is small. She could have got something much better for the money she's dumped into this house. We're in Melbourne so it's not like we need a pool all year round. It's just weird.
She's somehow converting the tine front garden into a basketball court! I guess a half court. She's going to need a high fence at the front - will look awful.

For a regular non-CEO mum in her thirties that is a perfectly fine home and whilst the “yard” is nothing special at all the kids will enjoy the pool I’m sure. But since Sophie chooses to see herself as anything but that then it’s rather laughable. Compare it to Tammy’s beautiful back yard with a manicured lawn, a pool and a jetty. Why do I feel like Sophie sees herself as just one peg below Tammy?

Reactions: 2
I'm still so confused why she bought that house, it's a tit area backing onto a freeway and airport, plus spending $100,000+ on Reno's no backyard or garden trees so nowhere for the kids and dogs to play, unless she's going to do an Enmylou and use the front yard to hang out in, but even that is small. She could have got something much better for the money she's dumped into this house. We're in Melbourne so it's not like we need a pool all year round. It's just weird.
How does everyone know where she bought?

For a regular non-CEO mum in her thirties that is a perfectly fine home and whilst the “yard” is nothing special at all the kids will enjoy the pool I’m sure. But since Sophie chooses to see herself as anything but that then it’s rather laughable. Compare it to Tammy’s beautiful back yard with a manicured lawn, a pool and a jetty. Why do I feel like Sophie sees herself as just one peg below Tammy?
It would be the perfect home for a family with teenagers or younger adults, aesthetics aside.
The concrete backyard will end up as hot as the Tullamarine runway on warm days and the kids and dogs won't even be able to go out there.
I see Mia Plecic bought a nice inner city terrace which would be worth $$$$$ and that would surely sting the world's first lesbian ceo who has ever bought a house with a pool.

Reactions: 7
How’s the backdrop for her pool photos - not even trying to hide the fact that she backs onto the actual freeway. The noise would be horrid. Also, lol to the basketball court plans in the front yard… a quick drive past showcased the next door neighbours and their multiple semi-trailer
trucks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s very distinctive, so most of us have seen the listing. She wasn’t very subtle. She might have even said the area?
Ah damn I missed the listing. I don't recognise the area, looks like it could be several areas. I live a suburb over from her parents and went to one of the catholic girls schools in the area, she was known as a huge bully among other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s hideous. Hate the boob grab on the gf. Imagine if a bloke did that, Maddie needs to run, shes a stage 5 clinger.

Reactions: 6
It would be the perfect home for a family with teenagers or younger adults, aesthetics aside.
The concrete backyard will end up as hot as the Tullamarine runway on warm days and the kids and dogs won't even be able to go out there.
I see Mia Plecic bought a nice inner city terrace which would be worth $$$$$ and that would surely sting the world's first lesbian ceo who has ever bought a house with a pool.
It’s the perfect house for her and her teenage friends

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah damn I missed the listing. I don't recognise the area, looks like it could be several areas. I live a suburb over from her parents and went to one of the catholic girls schools in the area, she was known as a huge bully among other things.
Realestate.com.au has a record of sold properties. Not too many houses in Tullamarine with a pool.

Why is baby Bob always in his undies, it’s not cute.?
Is Florence trying to look like her mother with the ‘blonde’ wig on?

Reactions: 5
Realestate.com.au has a record of sold properties. Not too many houses in Tullamarine with a pool.
I'm no sleuth and that took 16 seconds. Fruck it really does back onto the Tulla. Seriously who buys there?

What a tip. But the Only Gay in the Village with a house and pool.

Such a thoughtful spot for kids with asthma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm no sleuth and that took 16 seconds. Fruck it really does back onto the Tulla. Seriously who buys there?

Yes, there won't be any issues with dust will there! There isn't a direct flight path above her house but planes flying over her suburb will be about 5,000 feet or less as they descend for landing I think. She literally lived under the Tullamarine Freeway when she used to rent in Strathmore.

Reactions: 1

Look no shade on where people live, but 900k could still get you something not backing onto a freeway. It’s a terrible purchase.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.