Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s that calculated ? I always wondered if they are or if they are genuinely that bleeping useless ..: the dream shop just crashed and. Burned because of lack of effort. The you tube channel could have been so much better and bigger but lack of effort has just destroyed that and now patreon. Same pattern every time. It’s so odd. Even Barney seems to have been minimum effort. She’s a sloth 🦥 in every way of life which is sad because I love sloths 🦥
Whichever way, they should be ashamed of themselves!! They are not very self aware though so I doubt they even think they are doing anything wrong. More fool those who pay for Patreon, they deserve to be ripped off. At least it sounds like a few have finally come to their senses!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh. She is on the verge of literally sobbing. Especially after Barney was screaming at her. Hell, I felt like crying.
They need to just stop.
She did sound close to tears and I felt for her......until Barney called out for her and she huffed then appeared to continue to finish the vlog before tending to her screaming son

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you think it’s that calculated ? I always wondered if they are or if they are genuinely that bleeping useless ..: the dream shop just crashed and. Burned because of lack of effort. The you tube channel could have been so much better and bigger but lack of effort has just destroyed that and now patreon. Same pattern every time. It’s so odd. Even Barney seems to have been minimum effort. She’s a sloth 🦥 in every way of life which is sad because I love sloths 🦥
I really do, I don't buy this ditzy persona that she puts on. Don't get me wrong she is useless, an idiot and certainly lazy but there is definitely an underlying vibe of cruelty that slips through from time to time. She is a master manipulator, just look how she tries and controls Dave, Dave goes on a diet (again) but is always destined to fail when she suddenly decides to bake a cake out of the blue.

This is why she is in meltdown because she has lost control, can't control her son and now can't control her husband. The almost crying is also part of the act, don't fall for it!

Dave himself I do think is just useless, very naïve and has no self confidence hence why he is so braggy and in your face, it's all a front but don't think he is that calculating just goes along for the ride as he hasn't (until recently) had the balls to stand up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She did sound close to tears and I felt for her......until Barney called out for her and she huffed then appeared to continue to finish the vlog before tending to her screaming son
Yes this is the true face of Soaf. See also: drops Banners as a baby onto the floor and her first reaction is to film it, not to check on her son.

She's a classic narc, only interested in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just got back from Disney and there is no way that Dave rode flight of passage. There was a couple in the same group as me who couldn’t ride it as they were too big and they were half the size of him.
After waiting years to ride it I hated it and couldn’t wait for it to stop 😂

Reactions: 5
Did Dave actually go on though?! Still something not right with this holiday.

This post doesn't add up to me either... Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they do Disneyland Paris? I haven't been since I was a kid but there's an Indiana Jones cart ride there which looks like it may be the same as California so why and how was it a long time in the making when he could have (c o u l d have but probs didn't like he hasn't this time) rode it then? Everything they do is so dishonest, how is anyone supposed to take what they do or say at face value when they're the most suspicious pair of plonkers on the Internet to date 😭🤣

Reactions: 3
This post doesn't add up to me either... Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they do Disneyland Paris? I haven't been since I was a kid but there's an Indiana Jones cart ride there which looks like it may be the same as California so why and how was it a long time in the making when he could have (c o u l d have but probs didn't like he hasn't this time) rode it then? Everything they do is so dishonest, how is anyone supposed to take what they do or say at face value when they're the most suspicious pair of plonkers on the Internet to date 😭🤣
While they are completely full of tit the DLP Indiana Jones ride is an outside roller coaster and the DL one is an inside dark ride, like the cart is on a track and you follow a story

Reactions: 12
The Indiana Jones ride in California is more like Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom. It's a dark track ride and I don't think he'd have any issues getting on it size wise. It's a big jeep you sit in.

Reactions: 8
It was a very tight squeeze I thought (size 16/18 here for ref) It was the last ride we rode a few weeks back and I still have a greeny yellow bruise from the seat edge digging into my thigh that won’t go away 😂 it felt much more bumpy than Dinosaur does too I think. I suppose he could’ve straddled 2 seats, not something i checked though, but that would be painful I’m sure

Why are H, Pat and Paul still members? Don’t get that. They are right, but they are still there? I guess they are going to leave. She could just refund a couple of months and move on, but I guess that won’t happen

Reactions: 7
Why are H, Pat and Paul still members? Don’t get that. They are right, but they are still there? I guess they are going to leave. She could just refund a couple of months and move on, but I guess that won’t happen
If it were me I’d be waiting to see what they’re going to do to make it up to me. If people leave they’ll never get a refund

If it were me I’d be waiting to see what they’re going to do to make it up to me. If people leave they’ll never get a refund
I suppose it’s how long you carry that on, may never get anything (or enough) and you keep paying in the meantime, and so it goes on. I think I’d be cutting my losses, unless there was a way to make an official complaint but I don’t think there is any official way to hold them accountable is there? Maybe they are about to be rewarded with amazing Disneyland vlogs 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.