Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he's had a few of these in his gob before 🍆View attachment 2960916
Its all well and good looking forward to splurging on holiday, excited for the food... but when your this big clearly its not a treat for him.. he has a "love" for food already so its easy for him to smile with the food in hand, a little alternative word for cardio, Dave.. moderation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just watched the vlog, I can’t believe her pride in packing those giant Bridget jones knickers?!
I think they are actually bigger than my post-partum pants (and that’s saying something).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The packing video was the most unhelpful video ever. Not sure it topped the one from last time though! Not sure anyone will be taking notes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They really are a useless pair of scamming twats. We always knew they would fleece their Patreons but I never expected them to be quite as bad as this.

Reactions: 7
Still no patreon video and still no acknowledgment from our leaders 😂 weird that the patreon didn’t get first dibs on the packing video
How on earth can they continue with Patreon now?? I’m absolutely baffled at how they get away with it

Reactions: 7
I've just counted exactly 100 Patreon names at the end of that vlog, seriously how much are they making each month?
I hope Phantom find out what a scamming fat duck Piangi is off stage....disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I've just counted exactly 100 Patreon names at the end of that vlog, seriously how much are they making each month?
I hope Phantom find out what a scamming fat duck Piangi is off stage....disgusting.
Oh exactly 100 eh? VERY convenient number. Were Pat and "Paul" listed on there? There is NO WAY they have 100 subscribers I would be surprised at 10!

Edit: Just gone through frame by frame, no Pat and no Paul. bleeping SCAMMING LIARS!!! @Booboo1979 you should demand a refund!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how they live with themselves taking money off people like that

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh and she forgot to link the bra underneath the video...it looks like the one I wore for my wedding and it's wacoal. It is very good and annoyed me how she was flinging it around!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got myself in a right grump about the Patreon so have cheered myself up by wondering how Soaf’s book is coming along?

Maybe she’s putting the finishing touches to it as she skis down the rock face she has climbed whilst editing the sunflower field vlog (going back quite a way with that one) but at the same time she must be worried that Dave’s tooth operation could come through and he wouldn’t be able to pass his driving test that is just around the corner?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see dave is a groomsman for a wedding but no mention of soaf going, was she not invited?
Or was it because no one would watch Barney? Because I know it's not his fault but could you imagine if they took him to a wedding they'd be the worse parents and would probably let him run riot and eat the wedding cake before the couple got the chance to cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh exactly 100 eh? VERY convenient number. Were Pat and "Paul" listed on there? There is NO WAY they have 100 subscribers I would be surprised at 10!

Edit: Just gone through frame by frame, no Pat and no Paul. bleeping SCAMMING LIARS!!! @Booboo1979 you should demand a refund!
Christ that’s ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: 4
In the vlog near the beginning she is trying in dresses in a bedroom with the door shut and then is like “oh Barney is at the door” and opens it for him. Do we think someone is there to keep an eye on him!? Or she just leaves him and shuts the door?

• Wow
In the vlog near the beginning she is trying in dresses in a bedroom with the door shut and then is like “oh Barney is at the door” and opens it for him. Do we think someone is there to keep an eye on him!? Or she just leaves him and shuts the door?
I think he had been out with her mum and they had just got back as he was showing her the toy he had and she said "oh did grandma buy that for you"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.