Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @EIC for managing to make a thread title out of this boring bunch!

Anyone have it in them to do a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap Dave is still overweight and living his best life in London on stage being a theatre lovie. Soph is deranged and is now cutting her own hair as well as Barneys. No idea what she does as she doesn’t post very often. Barney is talking more and is still ginger. Word on the street that his first full sentence was “save me from this deranged woman”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There views are terrible at the moment!

Wonder how many 'rebrands' there will be in 2024.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Lauren has used her inheritance to travel the world this year before becoming a flight attendant. Sounds like a much more balanced life than Disney only...and she's already working straight after passing her course.

Reactions: 3
Wow seems so long ago I made that suggestion well done for going through so many pages even on most liked lol.
Despite Sophie’s promises of regular videos coming back she has failed.. also no sign of a Christmas vlog, views are massively down,
I feel a New Year’s resolution bore fest video coming soon, what’s she planning on glueing gems to this year ?
Anyone predicting a baby announcement later in the year ?

Reactions: 6
Wow seems so long ago I made that suggestion well done for going through so many pages even on most liked lol.
Despite Sophie’s promises of regular videos coming back she has failed.. also no sign of a Christmas vlog, views are massively down,
I feel a New Year’s resolution bore fest video coming soon, what’s she planning on glueing gems to this year ?
Anyone predicting a baby announcement later in the year ?
She would have to spend time with Dave in order to get pregnant, he’s too busy riding an elephant in the West End amongst other things 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez her pebble must be getting extra strokes right now

….I realise that sounds dodgy 😂

• Haha
Any need for Dave to be topless in his latest reel 🙄 he really loves himself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He's so embarrassing, imagine your other half putting content like that on instagram, I'd be mortified and that hand under the chin thing what straight bloke does that?🫣