Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there only 1 person defending them?? Don’t know how many patreons they have but if only one is sticking up for them then that speaks volumes. They are probably sticking around to see the California vlogs then leave cause let’s face it, what else do S&D have in the pipeline other than have another baby. They have no clue about Disney even though they have been multiple times. They would be the very last people I would look to for advice on a Disney trip. Or any trip for that matter

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How would Soaf like to pay for something up front and get nothing in return. Remember when she returned the toy at WDW last year because Barney had broken it, even though it wasn't age appropriate.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If it were me I’d be waiting to see what they’re going to do to make it up to me. If people leave they’ll never get a refund
Because if you leave you don’t get a refund - but you’re locked out instantly. Better to stay until it runs out.

Reactions: 6
I've just checked and whilst Patreon requests people 'reach out to the creator directly' for a refund, if they don't get a response or the creator says no then you can request Patreon refunds you directly.

Reactions: 1
Haven't they been back for like nearly two weeks now and still no sign of a vlog on any platform? I thought they were faking being away a week later so that they looked like competent people and could upload within an acceptable timeframe for their paying fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just checked and whilst Patreon requests people 'reach out to the creator directly' for a refund, if they don't get a response or the creator says no then you can request Patreon refunds you directly.
Ah interesting. If I was a true member (not there for other reasons) and I had realised they are not delivering I would do that and then leave the tit show, not give them another penny, and hop on tattle 😂
---
Dave still has jetlag 😂😂 How long have they been back??

• Haha
Haven't they been back for like nearly two weeks now and still no sign of a vlog on any platform? I thought they were faking being away a week later so that they looked like competent people and could upload within an acceptable timeframe for their paying fans.
I thought the same. She went on holiday and was already back before she started posting. Posted some shots from the airport trying to pretend that the holiday was just starting....got immediately called out on it..pretty much gave up at that point. Has been back 2 weeks and apart from a few photos on patreon no one on Instagram (where their majority of followers are) even know they have been and come back. It is truly bizarre behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dave still has jetlag 😂😂 How long have they been back??
They say it takes a day for each hour of time difference to recover but ... he looked absolutely exhausted when he was at the airport BEFORE they left. Add in the fact that we know The Sloth would dump Dave with the majority of, if not all, the child care. Plus we know Banners absolutely hates being at theme parks and his behaviour will be more challenging than it usually is. We also know Banners struggled on the flights and no prizes for guessing who would be left to be the responsible parent. Dave isn't jet lagged. He's absolutely exhausted. I'll put money on him being off sick from work again in the very near future.

• Heart
They say it takes a day for each hour of time difference to recover but ... he looked absolutely exhausted when he was at the airport BEFORE they left. Add in the fact that we know The Sloth would dump Dave with the majority of, if not all, the child care. Plus we know Banners absolutely hates being at theme parks and his behaviour will be more challenging than it usually is. We also know Banners struggled on the flights and no prizes for guessing who would be left to be the responsible parent. Dave isn't jet lagged. He's absolutely exhausted. I'll put money on him being off sick from work again in the very near future.
Yeah he deffo will be exhausted. But if he is so tired he should be conking out before 5.30am! Sleeping till 1.30pm won’t be making it better any time soon. I live in NZ and it’s never taken 12 days going to and from the UK but you gotta stop that day sleeping quick smart. His health won’t be helping him. Will be interesting to see in the vlogs how much Dave had to do (as pay back for never being at home). Or am I being too mean??

Reactions: 4
Agreed….but also Soaf will have purposely left him doing everything as she has Barney ‘on her own’ all week every week, so I bet she thought duck him, it’s his turn

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously why hasn’t she updated Insta since May 15? Either somethings going on (relationship breakdown) or she has just given up

There was def something odd about this trip. They are literally taking people’s money to give them Disney ‘tips’ and behind the scenes at Disney none-sense .. and she barely mentioned it until the fake ‘off we go on holiday’ photos! No build up, not even a promise of a build up (packing vlogs etc). Then barely anything since they got back. Which I can’t decide is because they were instantly called out due to Dave’s highly advertised working hours. Or if they never planned to bother in the first place. I don’t think it was a full Disney trip was it? Did they go to the park for more than a day? Which is totally fine, enjoy a beach/pool holiday or something. Far nicer with little kids! But don’t pretend it was a Disney trip & then not have the content to back it up. People are literally paying for it. C’mon man!

She said that they had two day passes for Disneyland and one day pass for california adventure which sounds right in my experience - much smaller than Florida. What I find odd though is the lack of photos - I think it was just an utter tit show with Barney (and lazy Soaf) being really jet lagged. Barney loved the beach so we’ve had pics of that but all we’ve seen is him asleep in a buggy in the park. We haven’t even had a selfie of Soaf in one of her Amish dresses in front of the castle have we? I think they’re probably devastated they’ve wasted a lot of money on a holiday that was tit

Reactions: 3
She said that they had two day passes for Disneyland and one day pass for california adventure which sounds right in my experience - much smaller than Florida. What I find odd though is the lack of photos - I think it was just an utter tit show with Barney (and lazy Soaf) being really jet lagged. Barney loved the beach so we’ve had pics of that but all we’ve seen is him asleep in a buggy in the park. We haven’t even had a selfie of Soaf in one of her Amish dresses in front of the castle have we? I think they’re probably devastated they’ve wasted a lot of money on a holiday that was tit
I've got 5 days worth of passes when I go, because if I'm going all that way I want to do it all. I am going for 2 weeks and have been to LA before though (just not Disneyland) so have less to do.

It seems really odd to me (now granted with a 3 year old things are different) but you go to one of the most recognisable cities in the world and don't even go to see any of the major sites. If only Dave had passed his test they could drive because he did state it would be easy!! I wonder how the test is going? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
We haven’t even had a selfie of Soaf in one of her Amish dresses in front of the castle have we? I think they’re probably devastated they’ve wasted a lot of money on a holiday that was tit
I think there is a castle behind this tall muscular dream boat of a man and unwanted ginger boy trying to claw his way to freedom

Attachments

• Haha
She won't know what to post next. She will have to have a complete rebrand to carry on from here, no one is interested and she clearly didn't really go to Disney this time round so they can't keep this up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.