Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney is the same age as my kid & she hasn’t been in a push chair in roughly two years. I looked back to see when we sold it, July 2022. She is a very determined second child but she just flatly refused to go in it from that point 😅 We’ve never been to Disney though, so maybe it would be necessary at a massive theme park!

Reactions: 6
Well there we have it Patreon’s there is the exclusive content that you pay for!

My thoughts from that is she hated it as it was expensive (LA and London being expensive? I’m shooketh!!). Seriously though if your highlights are being able to order Panda Express something is very wrong!

I feel this could be doing the bare minimum and we might not see any vlogs.
---
Also, who goes to the Cheesecake Factory and orders carrot cake 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Heart
There will never be an acknowledgement because these people couldn’t give 2 fucks - and if they block me on patreon (if they can) then they definitely read here so either way I am happy 😃 😂 Not sure is Haleigh is a tattler or just a really irritated person who has seen the light. It’s my husbands patreon so who cares lol he hates them with passion 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There will never be an acknowledgement because these people couldn’t give 2 fucks - and if they block me on patreon (if they can) then they definitely read here so either way I am happy 😃 😂 Not sure is Haleigh is a tattler or just a really irritated person who has seen the light. It’s my husbands patreon so who cares lol he hates them with passion 😂
Ahhh no don’t tell us your handle on there. We need you to keep spying on them for us please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Patreon update ….
---
Barney is either asleep or looking away from the camera in most of their Disneyland pics. Just seems so selfish to put him through it when the trip is clearly not for his enjoyment or benefit. He looks happier on the beach but they don’t need to go all the way to California for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Barney is either asleep or looking away from the camera in most of their Disneyland pics. Just seems so selfish to put him through it when the trip is clearly not for his enjoyment or benefit. He looks happier on the beach but they don’t need to go all the way to California for that!
It’s very obvious the lad has some quite significant additional needs, but his parents do not give one duck. It’s much easier to pretend he’s still a toddler.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly thought they were going to scrap the Patreon after such a tit show of not posting or responding to people. They have no shame 🤣
How many patrons do they have now?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly thought they were going to scrap the Patreon after such a tit show of not posting or responding to people. They have no shame 🤣
It’s no longer displays the total of patreons 🙄 I wonder why ??

It’s very obvious the lad has some quite significant additional needs, but his parents do not give one duck. It’s much easier to pretend he’s still a toddler.
I would hope once he’s in the school system those issues are picked up on and he is helped because I think Sophie would rather pretend she still has a baby and that’s why he’s so stunted.

Who knows but I do know one is the only acceptable number and that is only acceptable as it’s our mole @Booboo1979 🤣

Reactions: 3
Looking at the comment numbers and what is posted here 5 of the 8 comments on the latest entry is people (well mainly our tattler) complaining about lack of content. What a truly magical community they have built :ROFLMAO:

Looking at the comment numbers and what is posted here 5 of the 8 comments on the latest entry is people (well mainly our tattler) complaining about lack of content. What a truly magical community they have built :ROFLMAO:
imagine having more tattle subs on patreon than YouTube subscribers, even Donna is clinging on.

• Haha
Oh Dave. All of his dreamboat posts are so cringe
Him calling other people dreamboats and firecrackers 😬 Soph won’t like that
---
that poor boy strapped in push chair
Cause she can’t ‘control’ him and it’s an easy life for her. She was awful with him on the WDW vlogs a while back. I honestly feel like there is other stuff going on with Barney but I very much doubt she’ll ever accept that

• Angry
Finally! The end is near ...
Hmmm maybe, but Soaf’s been to Disney which once again has shocked her how expensive it is.
I suspect she has just remembered a lifelong dream that she will be all excited about and conveniently means that you send her money for very little to no effort on her part!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they lost direction with the channel following the big build up to the wedding and honeymoon vlogs. Once they’d ridden that high, it was a come down and they didn’t know how to sustain it, then came the click bait pregnancy content. I don’t think she anticipated how tough motherhood would be and struggled to keep up with maintaining the channel. I do believe the downfall came when she found out she wasn’t having the little girl she always dreamed of. Their Disney vlogs since Barney are just two selfish people trying to do exactly what they did in the past pre-parenthood, it’s all about what they want to do and what rides they want to go on, but it’s not the same anymore as they have to parent swap. There’s something depressing about the later Disney vlogs and there’s no excitement about doing things for Barney or seeing him experience things for the first time. I’ve taken my little one to Paris and followed their lead the whole trip in terms of characters and rides.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm maybe, but Soaf’s been to Disney which once again has shocked her how expensive it is.
I suspect she has just remembered a lifelong dream that she will be all excited about and conveniently means that you send her money for very little to no effort on her part!
Thd Patron will undoubtedly end now they are back from California. She admitted herself that she intends to get pregnant after this holiday. They can barely manage Disney with the 3 of them. Add another child to the mix and I can’t see Disney happening again for quite a few years!

Reactions: 2
I'm no fan of people centering their children in vlogs, but comparing how Flying the Nest did Disney, compared to these 2, it's night and day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.