Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't know what to post next. She will have to have a complete rebrand to carry on from here, no one is interested and she clearly didn't really go to Disney this time round so they can't keep this up.
She has more rebrands than the Tories but just like them end up being still the same old shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240527_152718_Instagram.jpg

POV: when you are a pair of scammy twats on holiday at Disneyland taking smug faced pics, laughing at your patreons that paid for it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn't Dave having a couple of days off this week? Looks like he is the only one actually doing anything for this channel now!!

Reactions: 2
:eek: Packing vlog is up…before Patreon…:ROFLMAO:

9.5 weeks since the last vlog, counting has ended

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:eek: Packing vlog is up…before Patreon…:ROFLMAO:

9.5 weeks since the last vlog, counting has ended
Even the vlog title is misleading! "We go to California this week".....they went over 3 weeks ago and got back more than 2 weeks ago.....no one is gonna be interested now are they!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That shirt dress is bleeping awful? like a dickensian man's nightgown why would she want to go away dressed like Scrooge or bloody Strawberry Shortcake with that awful pink one, she has no style at all.

• Haha
It's the only packing vlog I've seen where they are taking everything out that is already packed 🤷‍♂️
No wonder she is so "unorganised" - trained teacher!! :ROFLMAO:

The wrapping of the pressies :oops: how much plastic and who the hell chooses Lego as a perfect plane present?? (Age 5+ BTW)

All in all I'm not surprised this didn't go to Patreon first as it was awful!!

Omg a few comments...

It looks like she's packing for a month not a week! Who needs that much stuff?! The ways she shoves everything around drives me mad. And full size bottles of everything buy stuff there or take travel sizes.

I've never taken an extension lead on holiday 🤣 ridiculous.

How many toys and snacks does Barney need?! The lego will have been chaos and not suitable on the flight.

The way she taps and prods everything. Yes we know your nails are long...

I'm amazed they were able to fly with that much stuff, I can't imagine re packing that to go back it would have been stressful.

Barney only needs 1 pair of shoes for the week not 3 that were almost identical.

Barney kissing Dave on the lips at the airport 🤢

And of course there’s an ad in there 🙄
The real reason why there is a vlog!!

Interestingly the Hello Fresh code lasts for two months...so the last one ran out 1.5 weeks ago? 🧐

See you in the next one...in oh let's say 8 weeks time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Still insisting on calling her 4 year old a toddler. Instead of spunking cash on hideous rags she should be spending the money on getting him the support he clearly needs.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.