Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can absolutely guarantee she is teeing up a woe is me post explaining why she has been radio silent the past week and why she has posted absolutely nothing worth posting about. She teased it last week with the "where's this from" Barney has been ill story. Dave will be back in London living the West end life and Sophie is stuck in the beige bungalow living as a single mum with a child who clearly has additional needs.
For 2 people who are clearly skint. A trip to California was not required. It was for nothing but egotistical reasons.
They need to concentrate on their son and leave YouTube and any pipedreams of being content creators behind them.
She needs to give it up. Close down the channel. Stop thieving money off of people and live a life anyway from SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe her sob story is she’s married to a morbidly obese munter who prefers sucking dick in London to spending any time with her and their child.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sad to see that Banners is still treated like a toddler, constantly being held or strapped into his buggy. Not one photo where he is stood on his own two feet. He's going to get the shock of his life starting school shortly.
I wonder if they pretended he was 3 or under to not pay for a ticket!

Reactions: 8
While I absoloutly agree they are terrible at taking money from paying fans, a part of me does feel just a bit sad for her entire situation. She’s brought a lot of it on herself but I look at the life she projects and it’s all just a bit sad. I think she has found parenthood very hard & Barney clearly has some developmental delays which is tough as a parent, physically & mentally. I do respect her for keeping what’s going on with him quiet & not splashing it all over social media but I think she’d have had better engagement/respect if she’d been honest about her parenting struggles. Rather than constantly trying to portray this cute little, happy life. It’s clearly not. Dave is living away from home indefinitely & sees them once a week. That is understandably quite tit for Sophie. He’s living his dream & she’s what, working in an office & looking after a young child who probably has a few more challenges than most. And without her husband, who she presumably loves & misses. And what’s the long term plan here? Working in musicals/theatre is always going to be London based or touring. Are they going to live apart for his whole career?

They should just drop being influencers. Close Patreon. Stop YouTubing. It’s not working, it hasn’t for a long time. Just quit it. They both have ‘normal’ jobs, so they have other income. Just have a social media presence on instagram. Do stories & short reels. Do the occasional advert if you want. Share your life as a normal person. You can still go to Disney & share your experiences without trying & failing to be some kind of expert. You can still do day in the life, show your mid-length dresses & hauls if you want. But without any kind of pressure or expectation of weekly posting or posting on a specific day. There are shed loads of instagram personalities who don’t vlog or claim to be experts in anything! They just share their life & do ads. It’s fine.

I can’t help think if they just removed any of that ‘pressure’ and expectation & stopped lying about getting back to weekly this and that and it not happening, Sophie would feel a lot happier. Just live your life man, it’s OK not to be an influencer anymore. It’s OK to just do it adhoc. It’s OK to have grown up & moved into a new part of your life!

Reactions: 22
I think she has backed herself into a corner where she doesn’t know how to come out. I feel like she should juat say ‘look we taking an extended break’ and come back if they actually have the energy too. They have to cancel their patreon surely.
As an aside, because does anyone follow the disney content creator Gemma Summer? She has somehow amassed over 160k plus subscribers and got a disney world trip like sophie yet has like 500-2k views and mostly under 5 comments per video. she recently unboxed a 100k plaque from youtube which about 500 ppl watched. Do youtube not check this? she also has hardly any chat about her on tattle - v suss for someone which such an apparently big following x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
While I absoloutly agree they are terrible at taking money from paying fans, a part of me does feel just a bit sad for her entire situation. She’s brought a lot of it on herself but I look at the life she projects and it’s all just a bit sad. I think she has found parenthood very hard & Barney clearly has some developmental delays which is tough as a parent, physically & mentally. I do respect her for keeping what’s going on with him quiet & not splashing it all over social media but I think she’d have had better engagement/respect if she’d been honest about her parenting struggles. Rather than constantly trying to portray this cute little, happy life. It’s clearly not. Dave is living away from home indefinitely & sees them once a week. That is understandably quite tit for Sophie. He’s living his dream & she’s what, working in an office & looking after a young child who probably has a few more challenges than most. And without her husband, who she presumably loves & misses. And what’s the long term plan here? Working in musicals/theatre is always going to be London based or touring. Are they going to live apart for his whole career?

They should just drop being influencers. Close Patreon. Stop YouTubing. It’s not working, it hasn’t for a long time. Just quit it. They both have ‘normal’ jobs, so they have other income. Just have a social media presence on instagram. Do stories & short reels. Do the occasional advert if you want. Share your life as a normal person. You can still go to Disney & share your experiences without trying & failing to be some kind of expert. You can still do day in the life, show your mid-length dresses & hauls if you want. But without any kind of pressure or expectation of weekly posting or posting on a specific day. There are shed loads of instagram personalities who don’t vlog or claim to be experts in anything! They just share their life & do ads. It’s fine.

I can’t help think if they just removed any of that ‘pressure’ and expectation & stopped lying about getting back to weekly this and that and it not happening, Sophie would feel a lot happier. Just live your life man, it’s OK not to be an influencer anymore. It’s OK to just do it adhoc. It’s OK to have grown up & moved into a new part of your life!
Oooh I’m torn on this as on one side yes she’s made some really bad choices in life and still is (she wants another child even though she has struggled with just one) but there are only so many times that someone makes these bad choices that you lose all sense of compassion and realise that they are clearly an idiot!

The above though I could say for so many people and wouldn’t particularly have a beef with BUT to scam people out of their hard earned cash is unforgivable and I can never find any sympathy with her situation!
---
Awww one of my tallies has ended. The massive giveaway has finally arrived only 3 weeks later than promised!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a crap selection of tat, a cup and spoon, a pin and a lucifer plush...and is that the pencil case version of him?. Wow lucky more magic club members well I suppose the 3 left in will get something each.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New update and an apology of sorts … full
Of tit as always

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Kiddo seems to hide his face from the camera a lot. May be time to stop shoving one in his face

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the “relaunch”, call me psychic but I think I can see where this is going to go.

1. Do a woe is me video on YouTube whilst teasing a new exciting thing coming soon.
2. Manically starting to post more stuff thanking everyone for their support and understanding whilst teasing this new exciting thing, but will be announced on Patreon first.
3. Launch date comes and goes of new exciting thing, a month later posts an apology with some excuses about being sick or teething.
4. Launch finally happens, turns out it’s something that loads of others have already done BUT this is twice as tit and costs twice as much as any rivals.
5. More manic posts to drum up interest teasing other stuff that will be on the Patreon.
6. Silence apart from the feint sound of Soaf giggling to herself as she’s counting all the money coming in from her “flamily” that will see her good for the next couple of months.
7. Go to number 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d normally feel sorry for her from that video but:

1. she admits she never cries, so this look of ‘about to burst into tears’ isn’t gonna fly.
2. She should be either refunding everyone or giving everyone a free month.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And what about all the people who have left the Patreon recently. Where is there apology and refunds. Even if they post 20 videos and podcasts now as “catch up content”, the people who have left and were paying for nothing for months won’t have access to any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for the “relaunch”, call me psychic but I think I can see where this is going to go.

1. Do a woe is me video on YouTube whilst teasing a new exciting thing coming soon.
2. Manically starting to post more stuff thanking everyone for their support and understanding whilst teasing this new exciting thing, but will be announced on Patreon first.
3. Launch date comes and goes of new exciting thing, a month later posts an apology with some excuses about being sick or teething.
4. Launch finally happens, turns out it’s something that loads of others have already done BUT this is twice as tit and costs twice as much as any rivals.
5. More manic posts to drum up interest teasing other stuff that will be on the Patreon.
6. Silence apart from the feint sound of Soaf giggling to herself as she’s counting all the money coming in from her “flamily” that will see her good for the next couple of months.
7. Go to number 1.
Do you think it’s that calculated ? I always wondered if they are or if they are genuinely that bleeping useless ..: the dream shop just crashed and. Burned because of lack of effort. The you tube channel could have been so much better and bigger but lack of effort has just destroyed that and now patreon. Same pattern every time. It’s so odd. Even Barney seems to have been minimum effort. She’s a sloth 🦥 in every way of life which is sad because I love sloths 🦥

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.