Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney is the same age as my kid & she hasn’t been in a push chair in roughly two years. I looked back to see when we sold it, July 2022. She is a very determined second child but she just flatly refused to go in it from that point 😅 We’ve never been to Disney though, so maybe it would be necessary at a massive theme park!
My son was the same! He hasn’t been in his buggy since about 1 and a half. Granted we don’t walk very far as we use the car but he hated being strapped in. He still doesn’t even like car seats now at 4 🤣 How they keep him from roaming around I’ll never know!
---
Yes and I wonder if the Pope is a Catholic. Of course she did, Pablo Escobar had more morals than that shady witch.
I’m not putting it past her but can she even do that? I thought his passport information would show he’s older than 2 anyway so can they pretend he’s younger to get a free seat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Pats losing her tit and quite right.
Quite rightly so, it's one thing ignoring people on YouTube and not posting anything because it's free but when you are charging to be part of their "family community" you MUST keep up with it and engage with your community.

At this point even I can't believe their hasn't been any sign on Patreon of the California trip, they have been back for nearly three weeks, and trust me I have very low expectations!

Maybe best not to point out to Pat she didn't even get her name at the end of the vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.