Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the updates, I'm not watching it - honestly can't be arsed with seeing their faces.

The flamily are showing that they're fed up too, no engagement, no views, no comments.

Just shows how irrelevant they are!
They’ve probably blocked all the ones who used to comment - remember all those regulars who used to comment but no longer do, the sly sarcastic ones? Can’t remember any names off top of my head but I’m sure you would be able to. They don’t comment anymore. Probably been blocked and axed off. I bet all their viewers are blocked. 😂

Reactions: 8
Any one that lives near them look out in local Charity shops in the not too distant future for that coat that was a present from nana Fran. Also that paddling pool will never see the light of day again

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely if they’re that messy and worn you would have to throw them out, rather than sending them to a charity shop that won’t be able to sell them because of those reasons?
Make it make sense!
You’d keep them for the next one for nursery or messy play. Oh wait. You’d have to actually bother to do those things with your child 🙄🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two coats and they still couldn’t remember one for Windsor. What a pair of useless slobs!

2k views? Wow. This is supposed to be your full time jobs 5 years after you started. You should be hitting 100,000’s of views by now!

• Haha
  • Wow
So this morning they are on 3k views and 20 comments which they haven't even bothered replying to half of them! Their channel is dead.

Also, I love how they are so "Disney Disney Disney!" Yet the Disney related comment is ignored!!
I bet when they finally give up they will just disappear with no thank you or goodbye, they'll probably just keep fans hanging on for a vlog that never comes.

Then again I think they might still try to get some traction on Instagram, Soph with Mum blogger and floral dresses type content, and Dave with "fitness". I think their youtube days are winding down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It was that Disney Donna wasn’t it? The one who helps moderate?
Yeah Disney Donna bought the coat. What a mug.

Looking at Disney Donnas stats, she has commented 300 times and got 50 ‘likes’ back from them. And she’s sending them gifts etc

Thats so poor for someone who supports them daily and sends gifts.

Funny how MMM hasn’t commented in a while.....

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Looking at Disney Donnas stats, she has commented 300 times and got 50 ‘likes’ back from them. And she’s sending them gifts etc

You think she’s been blocked?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

You think she’s been blocked?
Probably knowing S&D. And how many of us are blocked also - they love that block button.

• Angry
Ha I was wondering too about MMM ...bet they did block her. She always got a load of likes on her comments when she questioned them lol.
Oh man they really are so pathetic .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still posting content herself, so has been active on YouTube, most likely has been blocked. Funny thing is she’s been blocked and she’s not even one of S&D’s wolves as far as we know anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.