Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely disgusting that they deprive Barney of things he NEEDS until it's gifted, and even then it has to fit soaps aesthetic before he's allowed to enjoy them. She must be holding out for a Clarks ad for shoes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Barney has needed a new car seat for a while now, did Dave go out and buy one with the wages from his recent job...no they have to wait until someone gifts them one. Im disgusted with Graco, they won't be getting my custom thats for sure.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't accept that car seat even if it was free. Graco test to the bare minimum. I know someone who was gifted one with only a few thousand followers so they obviously aren't picky about who they give their tat to😂 wouldn't expect anything less from soaf and Dave though. Pair of scroungers.

Just seen someone on Instagram do the same graco ad but they are doing a giveaway to win one. When was the last time soaf and dave did any sort of giveaway to their loyal flamily?!

Reactions: 14
So Barney pulls down the lamp which just misses him
Then she proceeds to let him put his hand in toward the bulb !!
but they keep that in because that’s what toddlers do !!
no ! Barney likes to play with lamps because you didn’t provide him with toys
And has she been on the Apprentice or have I missed something 😂😂 big boss lady talking about one day getting an actual office 😂😂
Might want to think about doing a full vlog week first hen xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The woman thinks she's opening a bleeping factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

bleeping COWARDS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

bleeping COWARDS.
I can see that comment.

Reactions: 6

I posted this;

bleeping COWARDS.
I can see your post and others have posted about the same subject above yours

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.