Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed loads of these threads, what's the deal with Sophie's secret business venture?

Sophie and Dave
2 minutes ago
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon that they hid the comment while they worked out a reply, what a rubbish one too, we didn't see the video so didn't know what happened, you know full well what happened, what a cop out!

Reactions: 14
Hmmm the reply is a statement on the situation.........

So why not just come out with it and make it public, not in a reply on YouTube?!

Reactions: 5
Hmmm the reply is a statement on the situation.........

So why not just come out with it and make it public, not in a reply on YouTube?!
not sure they need to have seen the video to have an opinion on the situation. They’ve given a very beige reply.

Reactions: 14
The woman thinks she's opening a bleeping factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

bleeping COWARDS.
I can see your comment

Reactions: 1
Sophie and Dave
2 minutes ago
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.
I will give her dues on that response. Written by the management company obviously 🤭

Edit: And once she reads here you will definitely be blocked :ROFLMAO: because she certainly reads here. "Oh Barney you will be cold in the frozen section, let me put a coat on you", "No need to wear a face mask as there is no one around and it is OPTIONAL", "Not my flamingo"

• Haha
Exactly you don't need to have seen the video to comment on what Yaz and Ash have done.

I mean, they say they wouldn't do it... because they can't afford to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is they know exactly what happened all they had to say was " we are disgusted with what they did and they are a pair of sneaky backdoor entering bas***ds!" job done 😁

Reactions: 8
She mentioned Gabriella too she’s copying her. Come on love come up with something more original than copying your fellow you tubers. I hope your project fails I really do.

• Heart
The thing is they know exactly what happened all they had to say was " we are disgusted with what they did and they are a pair of sneaky backdoor entering bas***ds!" job done 😁
S&D for once aren't on top of my most hated youtubers at the moment, not because they have done anything to redeem themselves, but because Yaz and Ash are scum!

Reactions: 4
Also it’s funny how the sisters are starting something and now she is .
They just constantly want Barney to sleep as well
Getting Barney a nap
Oh Barney sleeps all night
Oh Barney moana I’m again
No wonder the wean doesn’t want to get up in the morning Cos his wee life is bleeping Groundhog Day
He probs has a better time in his dreams
It must be prints she’s doing if she’s Gonnae keep them in her drawers
Bore off Pastel princess of pish

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it crappy toilet bags with disney prints she’s making? She’s joined the Disney cricut fanatics before buying anything for her child.

We had a graco travel system for my first kid and I loved the car seat as it saved his life in a horrendous car crash but the pram was crap!

Reactions: 4
Is it crappy toilet bags with disney prints she’s making? She’s joined the Disney cricut fanatics before buying anything for her child.

We had a graco travel system for my first kid and I loved the car seat as it saved his life in a horrendous car crash but the pram was crap!
Trust me after buying my wife a Cricut (three years ago before all these morons started using them) and they cost a fortune, not only to buy but to continue to run.

Reactions: 3
Well the super secret projects is obviously crappy "Disney inspired" merch which will no doubt include quotes and imagery that skirts the line of copyright infringement. Much like all youtube businesses Soph is more concerned with the aesthetic of her office instead of whether it's necessary or ethical to unleash more cheap tat on the world.

Funny that she's so inspired by Gabriella Lindley, a youtuber who has a reputation for copying designs of established artists and small businesses.

Reactions: 11
She’s deluded. That’s all I have to say. Oh apart from Dave, if you’re reading, that slide is for children not power lifters like you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I was going to say Gabriella literally copies all her designs and doesn't have a creative bone in her body. I imagine Sophie is very much the same.
Gabby had a much larger following though from being Zoe's stalker whereas Sophie doesn't exactly have 600k subs.....

Does Sophie know that if she's opening an etsy shop then it'll require work and being on time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.