Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the prices for the stuff on joules is ridiculous - £27 for one blue striped cardigan, £20 for some leggings, £10 for 1 hat, £10 for 1 shirt, £33 for 1 animal print jumper(???) thats £100 for a handful of things that you could have got from the supermarket for a baby that’s not going to know the difference ;_; wild times

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also the prices for the stuff on joules is ridiculous - £27 for one blue striped cardigan, £20 for some leggings, £10 for 1 hat, £10 for 1 shirt, £33 for 1 animal print jumper(???) thats £100 for a handful of things that you could have got from the supermarket for a baby that’s not going to know the difference ;_; wild times
but has she ACTUALLY bought them? Or has she just taken random pictures and shown them for the affiliate links? 🧐🤓

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We’ll need to check Joules returns policy. Sophie can score 1 point for each time we see Barney in one of these items after this period of time.

• Haha
How can any one trust sophie with their money. With their lack of vlogs and engagement. whatever trash she is going to sell. She will spend the money first and then, if she remembers and that’s a big if she will send them the item. I can see loads of comments saying “don’t bother the products never arrived”. Or “after three weeks, after countless unanswered emails I received this knock off tat.”

Reactions: 5
He will be now that you’ve mentioned it 😉
And now he's posted a story of him in his Gem 🤣

Can't wait for the Joules Haul video. Keep an eye out for tags if she momentarily puts Barney in them before sending them straight back. Seriously don't understand why anyone would buy from there anyway. Tesco had some lovely baby clothes, I've got my little boy a lovely jumper and cardigan from there. I just don't understand materialism and this whole keeping up with the Jones'. They'd be much more likeable if they were just honest that they can't afford these things and do videos of all the lovely clothes you can get on a budget. Of course Soaf and her Loaf couldn't possibly admit to that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Soooooo predictable him mentioning the gym 🤣🤣🤣 no sign if him actually doing anything in there though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our princess would never go to primark or H&M for her boy. Could have brought a whole new closet for the amount she’s spent on some measly 4 items.

Soooooo predictable him mentioning the gym 🤣🤣🤣 no sign if him actually doing anything in there though
#wankingovermatthew.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that she’s going gender neutral with her choices 👀
blue goes with his hair! But she would totally have the pink version of the cardigan if they made her size! Definitely challenging stereotypes in the Brown Bungalow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only buys Joules as her sister does. Keeping up with the Jess’s except they can afford these things. Secretly (or not so much now I’m telling you lot) I hope Jess knows this and deliberately gets bigger and bigger things out of her range.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha and do we think Dave's doing OLE owl eyes smug face in solidarity with her because we all can't f*#@ing stand it !
Oh Dave's being brave showing them wolves!
Grew a pair have we slave 😂🤪

Reactions: 6
His T Shirt says Strong people are harder to kill.

Not when they have got clogged arteries big boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahaha and do we think Dave's doing OLE owl eyes smug face in solidarity with her because we all can't f*#@ing stand it !
Oh Dave's being brave showing them wolves!
Grew a pair have we slave 😂🤪
Came to say the same thing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Dave bragging about having 0% fat yoghurt, these fat free yogurts get their flavour by being loaded with sugar instead. Better to just stick to full fat, but eat less. You should still have fats in your diet, but he might adjust makeup his daily allowance with bacon "I mean it's protein, right?"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.