Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog bingo

▫Barney is unwell
▫They did an ad this week
▫The last vlog got rubbish views
▫ Something is going on ‘in the community and they don’t want horrible comments ▫Lazy
▫Entitled
▫Chip is unwell
▫Loaf has a spot
▫Dave has a secret job and soaf is having to be a full time rockstar
HOUSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A 2 day working week, unbelievable!
Why are they so bloody lazy? I hope when Barney is older he questions them as to why they don't have proper jobs like all of his friends' parents.

I am sure they once said that they were full time YouTubers :unsure: nah i must have dreamt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is, they look so embarrassing to a brand!!!!!

Their Graco Ad hit 7k viewers after being up for 5 days :ROFLMAO: and their Disney one hit 6k views after being up for 3 days.

WOW what amazing full time youtubers who have been doing this gig for 5 bleeping years. Since 2016 guys. So much growth.

The thing is, every time they fail to upload, they once again let the flamily down. So let's hope the flamily stand up for themselves and don't buy her tit.

Reactions: 15
A 2 day working week, unbelievable!
Why are they so bloody lazy? I hope when Barney is older he questions them as to why they don't have proper jobs like all of his friends' parents.

I am sure they once said that they were full time YouTubers :unsure: nah i must have dreamt it.
bold to assume they will still be doing this when Barney can speak 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad that there’s no vlog. Nothing else for it but an early night.

AKA had a hard day I’m pooped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Using the fact you're a irresponsible mother who leaves cleaning products around for their 1 year old to get his hands on it is a very interesting way to poach for ads 😂😂
I also love the way they've put the high chair together wrong - the footrest is on the wrong side. Can these idiots do ANYTHING right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish she'd just release the latest bloody tat, whatever it is. Could do with a giggle at her expense. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's disney discharge catchers for fellow disney fans who are flush in the lady discharge department.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The fact the bleeping FAT JELLY BABY MAN uploads this but doesn't acknowledge his missing vlog just shows how little fucks he gives.

Your 'bestie' is working in TV and you're wanking off in your rented garage Dave you bleeping moron.
Hahaha he calls everyone his bestie. It's so embarrassing. Bet they met at college and she barely even remembers him 😂😂😂 if be devastated if someone I knew was pursuing my dreams. Someone I went to uni with has just graduated and got her first job from it and I felt like tit for a few days and that's not even what I want to do anymore I dropped out because I didn't want to do it 🤣 imagine seeing someone live your dreams while you're life is literally sittin on your arse and being married to the worst human ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if Lawrence on tik tok has lost 115lb in 12 months, with just diet and swimming and Dave with his personal trainer, protein powder, expensive home GEM has lost 40lb (and we aren’t even sure he’s even lost 40lb!!)

• Wow
As if Lawrence on tik tok has lost 115lb in 12 months, with just diet and swimming and Dave with his personal trainer, protein powder, expensive home GEM has lost 40lb (and we aren’t even sure he’s even lost 40lb!!)
Lawrence is an inspiration honestly

Dave needs to take a leaf from his book

Reactions: 2
Has Sophie actually just bought Barneys autumn clothes from Joules. Not so sure myself. As much as I love Joules, the supermarkets do some great bits and a fraction of the price when 2 parents are out of work - and let face it they are. I love a Joules discount but tend to buy a few nice pieces - coat, wellies, the odd tshirt. And that’s me and my husband both working full time in decent paying jobs.

All for the affiliates huh!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Has Sophie actually just bought Barneys autumn clothes from Joules. Not so sure myself. As much as I love Joules, the supermarkets do some great bits and a fraction of the price when 2 parents are out of work - and let face it they are. I love a Joules discount but tend to buy a few nice pieces - coat, wellies, the odd tshirt. And that’s me and my husband both working full time in decent paying jobs.

All for the affiliates huh!!!
Can guarantee she bought her self some stuff too

Reactions: 10
It’s the fact that she put “would you like to see?” Well your fans wanted to see a vlog last night but shall we just not mention it and hope no one notices? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The thing is, I think she puts him in things and returns them.

look at that stuff they got him for windsor / Legoland and it’s never been seen since. I think she shows it and returns it.

We were the same. Two hardworking parents in high paid jobs and I only ever bought wellies, coats from joules and that was usually in the sale or from outlets!!!

It’s the fact that she put “would you like to see?” Well your fans wanted to see a vlog last night but shall we just not mention it and hope no one notices? 🙄
😂😂😂

She’s got some NERVE.

imagjne skiving work and acting like you didn’t

• Wow
imagjne skiving work and acting like you didn’t
can you imagine if we just didn’t turn up to work on a day, no telling bosses or for the self employed, no communication to staff / clients.

I quite fancied doing this yesterday but theres accountability and responsibility. These two have none. I struggled putting my child to nursery when she was wee and now after school clubs but i work hard and am hopefully teaching her a good work ethic.

Reactions: 7
She’s bought Autumn clothes for Barney: 2 jumpers, 1 cardigan and 2 pairs of leggings - the colours will definitely suit his ginger locks - but is that the extent of his autumn wardrobe? Got time and money to shop online but no vlog again!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.