Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that sweat on his top in bed 🤢 getting in bed like that rubbing it all over Barney. Absolutely foul! Can’t believe she’s filmed it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to put it into perspective, This is their WORST PERFORMING VIDEO IN A REALLY LONG TIME.

Even their one that that they recently deleted 'The sick house one' where Dave was emptying her sick bucket and they got shitloads of hate for being ill all the time, got more views than this. I imagine they will delete it as it does not look good AT ALL.
Perhaps the " we're sick again " videos are the way to go for them. It could be their niche seeing as they get more views than any other video they put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it amazing what 9 months of having your own gym, a personal trainer and nothing to 24/7 can do!!!!! #goals!!

Seriously though, Dave started on the GEM back in August 2020. It's now September 2021 and here we are. He's not had a job, he's not had anything to do except pander to his wife 24/7. He's had a person trainer. Access to expensive GEM equipment, endless money apparently to buy expensive protein powder etc.

And he's still CONSTANTLY talking about junk food he's going to eat the moment he's got the chance. Dave, junk food is the reason you reached nearly 30 stone pal. Do you really want to go back there!? You'd think after all this time, his mindset would change and he wouldn't want to fill his body with so much tit but if anything, he's worse. Every video is he salivating over something.

Yes he has lost some weight. But enough to justify the above? duck no.
We never see him eating just a healthy jazzed up salad do we? 🥗

as usual the vlog is late. Unless it’s another day off from working SO HARD. (not).

*Guys, I have an announcement* (it’s Soph). I’ve got a spot so there won’t be a vlog today. (Sorry not sorry). K bye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And they wonder why nobody is watching their videos.

Unreliable. Unlikable. Unrelatable. Who loves like this!

It’s either Miss a Vlog Monday, Where’s the Vlog Wednesday or duck the vlog Friday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m still snickering that Dave thinks he’s getting on Velocicoaster.

to be fair... he has time... but he needs to do better than his current effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No vlog! Why ain't I surprised. Poor lambs had a tough work week so they deserve I little break from the slog🤪
Plus if she keeps letting the slobbering Dav.... I mean dog lick her mouth and face of course she's going to get spots! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6.2k views on a Disney Vlog… that is the real reason for no Vlog.

I love the way we think he has lost weight where actually in the latest vlog he seemed very coy about his weightloss which made me think he has put it all back on!

It’s either Miss a Vlog Monday, Where’s the Vlog Wednesday or duck the vlog Friday!
You pinching my catchphrases again? 😘 Tbf I haven’t used them in a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah they will hope that more people watch the disney vlog thinking it's their latest video because having such a low viewed video on their channel is NOT a good look at all.

BUT this is not good behaviour to treatment to the flamily to 'tune it at 6pm Monday Wednesday AND Friday' and are the only mugs who are likely to buy the tit she is selling.

If anything, they need to be buttering those morons up right now.

Absolute business 101 and they can't even seem to grasp that.

Reactions: 4
Well there’s your first mistake, it’s actually buisness**
:ROFLMAO:
Hahahahahaha oh my god that has given me a stitch!!!!

I wish I could be such a **buisness** boss babes like Soaf. She's so inspirational.

No vlog and no announcement of no vlog. It's just so rude - I can't bleeping stand the rudeness of it. Makes me so irrationally angry :ROFLMAO: 🚨 Those bleeping flamily members paid for your home, lifestyle and everything you have you ungrateful pair of lumps!!!

6.2k views on a Disney Vlog… that is the real reason for no Vlog.

I love the way we think he has lost weight where actually in the latest vlog he seemed very coy about his weightloss which made me think he has put it all back on!

You pinching my catchphrases again? 😘 Tbf I haven’t used them in a while!
Haha you are the OG of the catchphrases @deejvillage :ROFLMAO: 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
No vlog bingo

▫Barney is unwell
▫They did an ad this week
▫The last vlog got rubbish views
▫ Something is going on ‘in the community and they don’t want horrible comments ▫Lazy
▫Entitled
▫Chip is unwell
▫Loaf has a spot
▫Dave has a secret job and soaf is having to be a full time rockstar

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.