Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dieticians do recommend 0% Fat free greek yogurt as it has nothing else added to it and they do a really good one in Aldi right....It's cheap, really good if you are trying to lose weight.

But the Fat Man Scoop has added bleeping Carrot Cake flavoured Whey powder to it!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!! He's adding a shitload of tit to it, adding loads of calories and sugar which makes it pointless!!! So he's taking a healthy 0% fat free yogurt and making it unhealthy.

CARROT CAKE

INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), MilkProtein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Flavouring, Thickeners (Carboxymethyl cellulose, Guar Gum), Ground Ginger, Sodium Chloride, Ground Nutmeg,Natural Colour (Beta Carotene) Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose).

You might as well eat a tit filled yogurt!!!!!! He's completely dumb!!!! So depending on how much tit he's adding, he literally might as well just go eat a slice of ACTUAL carrot cake.

AND it's £50 for some bleeping Carrot Cake flavouring when some fruit is cheap! You are bleeping mental.

I was always told, add some low sugar fruit in it for some flavour because this adds to your 5 a day and is good for you. They never said ADD bleeping FAKE CARROT CAKE FLAVOURING. Why can't this man, eat 0% fat free yogurt with ACTUAL fruit. Why can't he eat fruit and veg like a normal human?!? Oh and he follows it up with a shitload of popcorn and a bloody chocolate bar!!! No wonder it's taking 9 months to lose duck all Dave, you are taking the piss mate.

You skive work and eat your snacks Darlin, seriously you need a bleeping wake up call because you are on deranged dude.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Dieticians do recommend 0% Fat free greek yogurt as it has nothing else added to it and they do a really good one in Aldi right....It's cheap, really good if you are trying to lose weight.

But the Fat Man Scoop has added bleeping Carrot Cake flavoured Whey powder to it!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!! He's adding a shitload of tit to it, adding loads of calories and sugar which makes it pointless!!! So he's taking a healthy 0% fat free yogurt and making it unhealthy.

CARROT CAKE

INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), MilkProtein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Flavouring, Thickeners (Carboxymethyl cellulose, Guar Gum), Ground Ginger, Sodium Chloride, Ground Nutmeg,Natural Colour (Beta Carotene) Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose).

You might as well eat a tit filled yogurt!!!!!! He's completely dumb!!!! So depending on how much tit he's adding, he literally might as well just go eat a slice of ACTUAL carrot cake.

AND it's £50 for some bleeping Carrot Cake flavouring when some fruit is cheap! You are bleeping mental.

I was always told, add some low sugar fruit in it for some flavour because this adds to your 5 a day and is good for you. They never said ADD bleeping FAKE CARROT CAKE FLAVOURING. Why can't this man, eat 0% fat free yogurt with ACTUAL fruit. Why can't he eat fruit and veg like a normal human?!? Oh and he follows it up with a shitload of popcorn and a bloody chocolate bar!!! No wonder it's taking 9 months to lose duck all Dave, you are taking the piss mate.

You skive work and eat your snacks Darlin, seriously you need a bleeping wake up call because you are on deranged dude.
He has no idea. He probably has a PT that's on some pyramid scheme to sell this tit and we'll probably see an ad on his stories trying to sell it too within a couple of weeks. Rather than getting a PT that has their own agenda and tit to sell, speak to your GP and get proper advice and a referral to a dietician. I know myself after being dragged in myself to Herbalife through my Bootcamp instructor. You trust them and you fall for it. They treat you better in the group classes and they make you feel amazing, but really is just a pyramid scheme and you're paying 10x the amount for what is basically Slim Fast

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He has no idea. He probably has a PT that's on some pyramid scheme to sell this tit and we'll probably see an ad on his stories trying to sell it too within a couple of weeks. Rather than getting a PT that has their own agenda and tit to sell, speak to your GP and get proper advice and a referral to a dietician. I know myself after being dragged in myself to Herbalife through my Bootcamp instructor. You trust them and you fall for it. They treat you better in the group classes and they make you feel amazing, but really is just a pyramid scheme and you're paying 10x the amount for what is basically Slim Fast
There’s a few of the body building community that use this protein brand aka georgie fit etc so I don’t know if that’s who he’s seen it off (aka someone from Instagram who he thinks he looks like) and then was like yeah this is a solid investment of my money opposed to buying Barney some clothes and pounding the pavement twice a day with the buggy

Reactions: 11
There’s a few of the body building community that use this protein brand aka georgie fit etc so I don’t know if that’s who he’s seen it off (aka someone from Instagram who he thinks he looks like) and then was like yeah this is a solid investment of my money opposed to buying Barney some clothes and pounding the pavement twice a day with the buggy
Yeah that's more likely. He sees himself as a bodybuilder rather than someonr that needs to lose weight. The people eating these things are already ripped and are spending hours in the gym so need the calories. Not someone who spends half an hour in the Gem twice a week. He needs to concentrate on calories control and eating healthh things when he has the post workout hunger

Reactions: 13
If you look closely he's tagged a few people,

Jackconteh
contehsports
insightsuppsltd

Which looks like it's linked to Liam Turnbull in some way.

Jack is another 24 year old gym bodybuilder.

Why is he so bleeping obsessed with stalking 20-something year old bodybuilders who take photos of themselves in their pants.

Dave, your gay is showing mate.

They all like they all have bleeping roid rage, take cocaine at the weekends and bleeping show each other their dicks on a night out. Wow, what a gang!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If you look closely he's tagged a few people,

Jackconteh
contehsports
insightsuppsltd

Which looks like it's linked to Liam Turnbull in some way.

Jack is another 24 year old gym bodybuilder.

Why is he so bleeping obsessed with stalking 20-something year old bodybuilders who take photos of themselves in their pants.

Dave, your gay is showing mate.

They all like they all have bleeping roid rage, take cocaine at the weekends and bleeping show each other their dicks on a night out. Wow, what a gang!
A cocaine problem is the only way Dave is losing weight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

CARROT CAKE

Love the Aldi Greek yogurt. When we were in Corfu and my son would be having an ice cream by the pool, I occasionally got a Greek yogurt with honey and walnuts made by the lovely lady running the snack bar. Tasted so naughty but was quite healthy. I brought some Corfu honey home with me and been recreating it with the Aldi yogutt. Yum.

Reactions: 6
Love the Aldi Greek yogurt. When we were in Corfu and my son would be having an ice cream by the pool, I occasionally got a Greek yogurt with honey and walnuts made by the lovely lady running the snack bar. Tasted so naughty but was quite healthy. I brought some Corfu honey home with me and been recreating it with the Aldi yogutt. Yum.
Are you sure you don't want some £50 whey to go on top of it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been said, but does she get money for the swipe-up on the 9/11 post? If so, that’s vile. I’m trying not to get riled up lol…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been said, but does she get money for the swipe-up on the 9/11 post? If so, that’s vile. I’m trying not to get riled up lol…
I don't think she does because it's just a link to a YouTube video but it will boost her engagement stats on Instagram if people swipe up on any of her stories.

Reactions: 4
Who the hell puts a swipe up link on a 9/11 post.

She doesn’t give a duck about 9/11, she didn’t share a personal story about how it impacted her as a person or anything emotional at all. She just shared it so her American followers would lap it up.

Never forget when BLM protests were going on, she was more worried about posting about random missing dogs. And whenever something important is going on, she posts photos of herself in her underwear.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They’ve both posted a lot this weekend seeing as they didn’t put a vlog up Friday… does that mean it’s this week Soph’s secret project comes out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve both posted a lot this weekend seeing as they didn’t put a vlog up Friday… does that mean it’s this week Soph’s secret project comes out?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

If I was struggling for views and had a project coming out, I would make a really exciting sit down video about the project or she could even make a video about her 'manifestations and talking to pebbles from the garden' and really get people excited about this so called project' but instead, she didn't upload and has taken the piss by them both being all over social media this weekend!!!!

It's bleeping RUDE!!!!!!! Especially WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PROMISE THE 3 X A WEEK UPLOAD TO THE DRONGO FLAMILY.

The hilarious thing, I think they were hoping people would go back and watch the disney vlog and hike the views up and it's still at 7k!!!!! The lowest disney vlog EVER hahahahahahahahahahahna

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason Sophie had a day off on Friday is because they had ads this week and therefore feel they’ve worked too hard to possibly do three Vlogs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Its the 12th September do by our calculations Sophie should be flogging her tat this week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
blue goes with his hair! But she would totally have the pink version of the cardigan if they made her size! Definitely challenging stereotypes in the Brown Bungalow 😂
On
can you imagine if we just didn’t turn up to work on a day, no telling bosses or for the self employed, no communication to staff / clients.

I quite fancied doing this yesterday but theres accountability and responsibility. These two have none. I struggled putting my child to nursery when she was wee and now after school clubs but i work hard and am hopefully teaching her a good work ethic.
Imaging skipping work then texting your boss saying I went shopping. Wanna see what I bought 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What’s the bet she keeps rattling on about her ‘secret project’ but nothing ever come out or gets released… this is Sophie we are talking about. When does she stick to anything she says

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.