nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie's name has come up quite a few pages of the Disney Vloggers Thread

Natalie has a Instagram and YouTube combined over 15k.

Natalie - Previously littledarlingsandme has come up in several Tattle Threads due to the following;

- She currently is a Debbie deserpate of the Disney Community. She regularly tries to 'grow' her channel, talks about 'Instagram algorithms' and clearly, is trying to make it big on YouTube....despite only have abut 300 subscribers.
- Natalie and her family of 5, appear to go to Disney World and DLP on the regular. They appear to have quite lavish trips and no expense is spared.
- However, at home, Natalie and her family live in a tiny 2 bedroom flat and her 5 children were sharing one bedroom. Her children range in age from 12-1 and are a mix of boys and girls.
- Many people have commented that Natalie doesn't work and her husband appears to have a very regular job so how an earth they afford these lavish trips and yet can't afford to move into a bigger home is very strange.
- Recently, Natalie moved two of her young children into her bedroom. So they now have a bunk bed and a cot next to their marital bed.
- Despite throwing around propaganda about Anti-vaccination, Natalie is vaccinated...... as she is about to go on an adults only trip to a Disney Cruise!
- However, she is suddenly mask exempt for some reason...

Feel free to add anything else!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Natalie's name has come up quite a few pages of the Disney Vloggers Thread

Natalie has a Instagram and YouTube combined over 15k.

Natalie - Previously littledarlingsandme has come up in several Tattle Threads due to the following;

- She currently is a Debbie deserpate of the Disney Community. She regularly tries to 'grow' her channel, talks about 'Instagram algorithms' and clearly, is trying to make it big on YouTube....despite only have abut 300 subscribers.
- Natalie and her family of 5, appear to go to Disney World and DLP on the regular. They appear to have quite lavish trips and no expense is spared.
- However, at home, Natalie and her family live in a tiny 2 bedroom flat and her 5 children were sharing one bedroom. Her children range in age from 12-1 and are a mix of boys and girls.
- Many people have commented that Natalie doesn't work and her husband appears to have a very regular job so how an earth they afford these lavish trips and yet can't afford to move into a bigger home is very strange.
- Recently, Natalie moved two of her young children into her bedroom. So they now have a bunk bed and a cot next to their marital bed.
- Despite throwing around propaganda about Anti-vaccination, Natalie is vaccinated...... as she is about to go on an adults only trip to a Disney Cruise!
- However, she is suddenly mask exempt for some reason...

Feel free to add anything else!!
good update :)

but I guess it depends on how you determine ‘lavish trips and no expense spared’
(Always thought they were more budget end of things)

Reactions: 1
good update :)

but I guess it depends on how you determine ‘lavish trips and no expense spared’
(Always thought they were more budget end of things)
Well the feedback people have given is that she tends to go 'all out'.

Lots of expensive matching outfits, all the extra's included, character dining meals for 7 people, etc etc

32BF2AA2-7EEB-4BF9-BF44-C7BB79B91B84.png

🙄 so desperate to make it big but has zero consistency in her “brand”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 738692
🙄 so desperate to make it big but has zero consistency in her “brand”.
‘Kin ‘ell

Well the feedback people have given is that she tends to go 'all out'.

Lots of expensive matching outfits, all the extra's included, character dining meals for 7 people, etc etc
I thought she scrimped and saved and did loads of it on a budget still anyway. Loads of her kids would have been free last time, maybe made use of dining
Credits and then paid for a few extra dining experiences.

my guess is that the flat they live in is rented or more likely Housing association otherwise they would probably have moved sooner.

but think, she’s done solo WDW trips and now doing a solo cruise, anybody with a real stack of money would have taken at least most of the kids and had a family holiday. I don’t think many parents would do that and not bother taking their kids (unless you’re knappily and have already had a family cruise before doing a girls trip)

Last edited:
She didn't having dining credits as she didn't stay onsite....

Hear me out. I'm all for a budget WDW trip and making it achievable for all BUT when you've got 5 kids sharing a small bedroom, that £10k holiday money really needs to be put towards making your day to day life better than a 2 week holiday.

Get your living situation sorted, then go on endless holidays.

If it's housing association, she would meet the criteria for overcrowding and would be eligible to be bidding on other larger properties....And would be in a fairly high banding due to being SO over crowded.

How much in total does a WDW for 7, a few DLP trips for 7 , Cruise all cost? Enough for a bloody house deposit that's what!

Reactions: 5
She didn't having dining credits as she didn't stay onsite....

Hear me out. I'm all for a budget WDW trip and making it achievable for all BUT when you've got 5 kids sharing a small bedroom, that £10k holiday money really needs to be put towards making your day to day life better than a 2 week holiday.

Get your living situation sorted, then go on endless holidays.

If it's housing association, she would meet the criteria for overcrowding and would be eligible to be bidding on other larger properties....And would be in a fairly high banding due to being SO over crowded.

How much in total does a WDW for 7, a few DLP trips for 7 , Cruise all cost? Enough for a bloody house deposit that's what!
Well I quite agree I don’t know why that isn’t top of the list above everything else.

She lives near littlehampton (I’ve seen her post pics from there and it’s exactly the same as the bit on the inbetweeners when they have the boat trip disaster!) which I think isn’t exactly amok with spare houses. Don’t know why she can’t rent privately instead though. But I doubt she’s in a position to get a mortgage.

Imagine living through nearly 2 years of a pandemic in a small flat and not having a way out.

Aaaaaaaaand name changed again.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord what’s she changed it to this time?!

I’ll have to report my own comment to get a MOD to add it to the title 😂😂

Okay I've reported my own comment and see if we can add it.

I think she reads here and changes it everything she realises people are starting to wake up to her little weird set up!!!

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread and the disney Vloggers thread - that's how I found out about her!

Okay I've reported my own comment and see if we can add it.

I think she reads here and changes it everything she realises people are starting to wake up to her little weird set up!!!

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread and the disney Vloggers thread - that's how I found out about her!
ive Followed her for ages, used to be on an Orlando Facebook page that she was on

yes that’s her.
(although I left that page a looooong time ago, corrupt admin that we running it, but that’s another story!)
Me too.

I joined the one Watson's do Disney created (I think they created it). Much more friendly environment. I thought something must have gone down on the other group, a lot of people seemed to move over.

yes that’s her.
(although I left that page a looooong time ago, corrupt admin that we running it, but that’s another story!)
It’s Orlando time?

That’s where I first seen her and I used to think my god she’s so attention seeking with all the baby pics 🙄🙄 it’s a fb group about Orlando, why you sending pics of your kids to 1000’s of random people

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s Orlando time?

That’s where I first seen her and I used to think my god she’s so attention seeking with all the baby pics 🙄🙄 it’s a fb group about Orlando, why you sending pics of your kids to 1000’s of random people
that group was full of people licking the bums of some of the admin on there. For a group with huge member count, is was such a little clique…so used to see loads of people posting pics of their family.

A solo trip whilst pregnant?!

Why is she doing solo trips?!
God only knows - money probably. Leave the kids at home with the dad…
She’s off on a girls cruise soon too, kids haven’t been on one at all…seems a tad selfish to me. Most parents would be more a case of making sure the kids were able to experience things before ever swanning off on their own.

Reactions: 3