Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how Barney was dressed in the Toy Shop. Completely different than anytime we've ever seen him. He looked clean, well dressed, warm. Well done Nanna Brown.

Surely it would have been better for Soaf and Dave to let Daves Dad and Barney just go in the shop rather than awkwardly tagging along with their begging bowl at the ready.

That elephant won't last 5 bloody minutes.

Reactions: 21
Was it just my evil tattle-ness or did Chip seem completely unbothered to see them? Hahaha
i said out loud in my garden ‘he’s no even bleeping bothered to see them’ 😂😂😂
I have a pug who goes crazy when I come in from shopping at morrisons !!!
chip was probs like ‘noooooooo not them’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone catch at 10:31 Dave’s dad stepfather (is it?) tells Sophie, “Don’t do that,” when she gets on the unicorn to ride it?

They are embarrassing. You’re thirty years old, Sophie, you can be a child at heart without acting like one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
40A17775-3DD6-49B0-8CA2-827DE77EDF3F.png

I know it’s important to portray a range of emotions and characters in your headshots but this is just tooooo much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Dave, glad to see that the home gym, personal trainer and diet is working for you.

Soaf, ketchup on your face, looking like a complete witch who has got caught out scamming people

Chip, desperately praying to the rainbow bridge dogs that he never has to go back to the beige bungalow.

(Also, I call bullshit about the cat. Why would a massive dog be scared of a cat? Even Daves Mum didn't have an issue with it so I suspect it's more, having to actually deal with the fact that chip and Barney together is a nightmare and they didn't want to show this in front of Daves Mum)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dave, glad to see that the home gym, personal trainer and diet is working for you.

Soaf, ketchup on your face, looking like a complete witch who has got caught out scamming people

Chip, desperately praying to the rainbow bridge dogs that he never has to go back to the beige bungalow.

(Also, I call bullshit about the cat. Why would a massive dog be scared of a cat? Even Daves Mum didn't have an issue with it so I suspect it's more, having to actually deal with the fact that chip and Barney together is a nightmare and they didn't want to show this in front of Daves Mum)
what? I thought in a recent video that they said Chip got on well with the cat and the cat grooms him? Or did i dream this 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I do feel bad for Dave and his lack of success on weight loss for all of these years. It must be hard living with an enabler (his wife and himself) and being unable to see and/or break an addiction to food. He needs to seek professional help at this point.

Reactions: 13
I do feel bad for Dave and his lack of success on weight loss for all of these years. It must be hard living with an enabler (his wife and himself) and being unable to see or break your addiction to food. He needs to seek professional help at this point.
He's just too arrogant to accept the help. The man thinks he knows it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He's just too arrogant to accept the help. The man thinks he knows it all.
I absolutely agree with this. Didn’t he change doctors at one point because they made a comment about his weight/health or the way he was going about trying to loose weight?

I just wish he could accept the truth and finally be able to reach his goal weight. I would love to see that for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That vlog was a load of shite
For that to be their first time in a toy shop is a disgrace (even with lockdown) I mean they have had a Christmas with Barney !!
now imagine coming home to your home town and not even mentioning looking forward to meeting up with old friends !!! It’s very telling on Dave as a person !!
Nana fran and Daves dad are just brilliant homely Scottish grandparents
Unlike his other Gran who I am now referring to as (bed hopper) as she’s seems to have had more men than Barney has had outfits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just me that thought Chip wasn't that fussed about seeing them?

I have E size boobs and dave looks like hes competing with me at this point

Reactions: 18
1.5k views in 2 hours is pretty low considering the fact that the flamily have been waiting for this so called 'Scotland content'.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch at 10:31 Dave’s dad stepfather (is it?) tells Sophie, “Don’t do that,” when she gets on the unicorn to ride it?

They are embarrassing. You’re thirty years old, Sophie, you can be a child at heart without acting like one.
I thought perhaps daves dad was holding Barney and cause Barney thinks it’s ok to flay his arms around and smack, he’s done this to daves dad and he’s said “no, don’t do that”

1.5k views in 2 hours is pretty low considering the fact that the flamily have been waiting for this so called 'Scotland content'.
Also 30 comments yet 40 odd thumbs down !! They must be on the deleting spree again 😂 I’d love to see some of the deleted comments xx

I thought perhaps daves dad was holding Barney and cause Barney thinks it’s ok to flay his arms around and smack, he’s done this to daves dad and he’s said “no, don’t do that”
Could be because dave had wondered off into the snack aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.