Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @goofygirlDLP9999 !!! Great title.

We have made it to number 30, feels like a milestone!!

Who would like to take a stab at the round up? Should be a good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yey first thread title!!!

The comments on their latest videos really are quite telling. There is one on there now about what did you buy Barney. Huns, we are still waiting to find out what she bought him from the Primark trip and the Disney Store they went to twice....

So I've been not wanting to mention Barney too much as he's an innocent little baby and this will be on the internet forever, but I'm actually concerned about his wellbeing for the following reasons;

(Disclaimer; I work in assessing young children...so this isn't just being a 'hater troll'...)

- They have long claimed he has mysterious coughs and colds since he was born. First it was teeth, then it was some mysterious chest infection and then it was teeth again. I still think that back when he was very small and they were breaking COVID rules (e.g delivery men going into his bedroom) this is when his symptoms started. They should have ruled out covid, they never did and I am concerned that this may have had a lasting impact on him. Of course this is speculation but he does not look like a well child at the best of times and this vlog was actually horrendous to watch and see him so unwell.
- He is never appropriately dressed. Ever. Not for sun, not for rain. All parents make mistakes, we forget things but to plan a weekend away, know that its raining, pack your own coat and not pack his is just unacceptable. Many parents would have popped to the local Asda and got him a spare one for the rainy weekend.
- Barneys lack of emotional connection with his parents is very clear. He doesn't light up when they communicate with him, he avoids eye contact quite often and often appears to be in a trance. Barney clearly enjoys sensory stimulation (swimming, the lights on the ride..) but they are limiting his experiences.
- He looks VERY sickly and pale and no doubt, living off a beige diet of croissants, melty puffs and chips is clearly having an impact. That with that crappy watery baby milk they feed him is just ridiculous.
- Two grown adults have one docile baby and yet, day after day, at EVERY opportunity they sit him in front of a screen. I mean, it shows you how much screen time they watch as he is watching it constantly. Why don't they interact with him at meal times? Talk to him? Engage with him.

Dave, clearly Soaf has struggled with attachment from day one. You should have stepped up and recognised this rather than calling her a rockstar every two minutes. If she couldn't recognise it herself, it was YOUR duty to help her and to help their connection. I used to think Dave was the better parent of the two but now take it back completely. He's completely bleeping useless and Soaf, is clearly not as attached as she should be to her baby by this point.

Sadly they are both too ignorant to be better or do better for themselves and especially Barney...

@disneys - We have missed your round ups!!! <3

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Yey first thread title!!!

The comments on their latest videos really are quite telling. There is one on there now about what did you buy Barney. Huns, we are still waiting to find out what she bought him from the Primark trip and the Disney Store they went to twice....

So I've been not wanting to mention Barney too much as he's an innocent little baby and this will be on the internet forever, but I'm actually concerned about his wellbeing for the following reasons;

(Disclaimer; I work in assessing young children...so this isn't just being a 'hater troll'...)

- They have long claimed he has mysterious coughs and colds since he was born. First it was teeth, then it was some mysterious chest infection and then it was teeth again. I still think that back when he was very small and they were breaking COVID rules (e.g delivery men going into his bedroom) this is when his symptoms started. They should have ruled out covid, they never did and I am concerned that this may have had a lasting impact on him. Of course this is speculation but he does not look like a well child at the best of times and this vlog was actually horrendous to watch and see him so unwell.
- He is never appropriately dressed. Ever. Not for sun, not for rain. All parents make mistakes, we forget things but to plan a weekend away, know that its raining, pack your own coat and not pack his is just unacceptable. Many parents would have popped to the local Asda and got him a spare one for the rainy weekend.
- Barneys lack of emotional connection with his parents is very clear. He doesn't light up when they communicate with him, he avoids eye contact quite often and often appears to be in a trance. Barney clearly enjoys sensory stimulation (swimming, the lights on the ride..) but they are limiting his experiences.
- He looks VERY sickly and pale and no doubt, living off a beige diet of croissants, melty puffs and chips is clearly having an impact. That with that crappy watery baby milk they feed him is just ridiculous.
- Two grown adults have one docile baby and yet, day after day, at EVERY opportunity they sit him in front of a screen. I mean, it shows you how much screen time they watch as he is watching it constantly. Why don't they interact with him at meal times? Talk to him? Engage with him.

Dave, clearly Soaf has struggled with attachment from day one. You should have stepped up and recognised this rather than calling her a rockstar every two minutes. If she couldn't recognise it herself, it was YOUR duty to help her and to help their connection. I used to think Dave was the better parent of the two but now take it back completely. He's completely bleeping useless and Soaf, is clearly not as attached as she should be to her baby by this point.

Sadly they are both too ignorant to be better or do better for themselves and especially Barney...

@disneys - We have missed your round ups!!! <3
Every word of this is true! None of it is hating or pearl clutching, they are failing him at every turn and meeting only the very basic needs and it's all for the world to see with people cheering them on!! If they were on a Channel Five documentary can you imagine the comments!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm absolutely baffled. I originally thought Legoland was gifted and that's why they were going on a Saturday( because they didn't have a choice ) but surely they could have gone on a school day so shorter queue times?

I have such fond memories of Legoland.. I don't want S&D making out it's tit 😤

Also, Barney didn't have his mystery coat on at legoland so the tattler was right!!

Triggered by the thumbnail.. seen the inside of Dave's mouth more than my own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So they got a gifted stay for Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday morning...Why didn't they go to Legoland on the Thursday? Rather than having to drive 4 hours after? Or, go twice?

I think the set their hopes on meeting Knappily, who was there Saturday for her birthday so they could scam some new viewers from them as their channel and socials are growing and clearly Soaf and Daves aren't.......

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love how in the knappily video they say how it was only a extra fiver each to get a second day ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they have been giving Barney Calpol on a regular occurrence, his poor little eyes are often heavy and S&D aren’t happy unless the poor little love is sleeping 🤬 The phone at the dinner table has really pissed me off. He’s not sat there crying and throwing a tantrum that is Sophie pushing it on him. She has a weird obsession.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve been stalking this thread for a while and I’m in genuine amazement at the complete lack of ANYTHING from this pair of lumps. They really are lazy as sin aren’t they?
my boyfriend and I watch their vlogs for a laugh because we just can’t believe that they are even still functioning human beings??
After their most recent vlogs I’ve just had to comment!!!
I can’t believe they even managed to scrounge a free stay from that hotel! All they’ve possibly done is put people OFF visiting hahaha. Also I’m not a mum and have no real experience with babies (my niece was born last year in Australia so I am yet to meet her outside of FaceTime 😢😢) BUT even I can tell SAD really are the most useless parents. Their son is bloody adorable and such a wee cutie but WHY is he always laying down with his blinkin jammies on?? Dress him up, play with him, enjoy teaching him and watching him grow and develop!! They make being a parent look absolutely miserable because they have no motivation to do anything! Just want to shake some sense into them haha.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
. it really does seem they're constantly trying to get him to sleep or settle or be quiet.
He's nearly 1!! Let him explore and babble.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve been stalking this thread for a while and I’m in genuine amazement at the complete lack of ANYTHING from this pair of lumps. They really are lazy as sin aren’t they?
my boyfriend and I watch their vlogs for a laugh because we just can’t believe that they are even still functioning human beings??
After their most recent vlogs I’ve just had to comment!!!
I can’t believe they even managed to scrounge a free stay from that hotel! All they’ve possibly done is put people OFF visiting hahaha. Also I’m not a mum and have no real experience with babies (my niece was born last year in Australia so I am yet to meet her outside of FaceTime 😢😢) BUT even I can tell SAD really are the most useless parents. Their son is bloody adorable and such a wee cutie but WHY is he always laying down with his blinkin jammies on?? Dress him up, play with him, enjoy teaching him and watching him grow and develop!! They make being a parent look absolutely miserable because they have no motivation to do anything! Just want to shake some sense into them haha.
Everytime I see a newbie come on this thread I always wonder is this the time someone is coming on to defend them and call us all jealous trolls but it never is 🤣🤣🤣. Welcome !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everytime I see a newbie come on this thread I always wonder is this the time someone is coming on to defend them and call us all jealous trolls but it never is 🤣🤣🤣. Welcome !
HAHAHA no way!! This thread is the highlight of my day. You’re all so bloody funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Barney just looks like he needs a nice warm bath, some vegetables, nice warm milk (and plenty of it) and to feel cosy. He just looks malnourished and cold all the time 😢 aww.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Definitely a possibility.

So I rewatched it as my husband said, why has the baby got a bruise on his eye and I was like, no he hasn't but actually when you look a little closer.....I'm not so sure....I've tried to slow it down and see....Poor kid was probably concussed after literally hitting the floor face first :(
No wonder he slept all not after face planting the floor

I remember when my little boy was about 16 months old he was toddling around and smacked his head of the corner of the sofa i think I cried more than him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's the worst I've seen Barney look since he was born... no way is he getting the nutrients he needs from what little they feed him and the fact he very rarely gets daylight on his skin. He looks totally spaced out !!
I dread to think what the future holds for that gorgeous little boy 😢

• Sad
I hate to comment on children I have not met. I work with children so I feel I have some knowledge.
He is such a gorgeous little bit, but he does not look or seem like an almost one year old. When he is laughing and smiley it's so lovely but they don't seem to do enough of the things that make him do this.
Seeing him lying flat in his pram whilst at a theme park was so sad.

• Sad
He was not his usual happy self AT ALL and this is becoming less and less unless she is forcing him (personally I think he laughs and holds his hands up in fear as opposed to finding it funny) when she waves tit in his face constantly.

Something is definitely up.

Welcome to all the new S&D tattlers!!!!!!! I'm glad you've finally seen the light!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.