Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute pish (as they’re in Scotland)

The PILES of stuff in the back of the car, handbag on top, does she not realise if she takes a sharp turn those will skull Barney? Oh wait...he’s a tough skull from being regularly dropped on it...

Strange bit where a video of Chip is meant to be but wasn’t...

I refuse to believe they ONLY ate fries.

’Are you ok Chip?’ to the mutt that’s just looking at them with a stick in his gob. No ‘are you ok Barney?’ to the child that she dropped though was there??

They're in the house 5 minutes and the room is a mess with clothes all on the floor.

Never been to Smyths!!??!! They’ve a one year old and THIS perfectly illustrates how they’ve never given a rat’s arse about him! FFS they sell all baby requirements for when you’re expecting, not to mention all the toys. At least he’s getting a present from someone...

Out to see Dave’s other relatives in the field...oh no it’s just some cows. The size confused me. Dave listing alllllllll the food he was going to eat that night.

Sophie stretching the vlog out by shiteing on about the word Wee - wee walk, wee cows ‘in his wee pyjamas’ SOOOOO Soph, if you agree they are PYJAMAS then why does he wear them ALL the live long DAY????

shite vlog then tapers off...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She sounded far far happier to see chep than she ever does to see Barney.

Stupid boggle eyed witch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She sounded far far happier to see chep than she ever does to see Barney.

Stupid boggle eyed witch.
That’s so true. I was hoping she would break that unicorn toy just so she would have to pay for it...I think she wanted to buy that one for when she gets the girlchild she really wanted

Reactions: 10
Disgusting. She shows more affection for that stupid dog then Barney. You can FEEL the love eminating from her for that dog yet the wells of affection are so shallow/dry for her own flesh and blood.

I can BARELY stomach hate watching anymore. This is just wrong. So very, very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When the door opened to see chip. The dog though oh tit they're back for me. He looked so disappointed it was them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well boundaries obviously aren't the same for Dave's dad's house are they, happy to show all the outside of that? 🤷‍♂️
Chip really did have a look of "oh no don't take me back to the beige!"
Glad to see they are really concerned about not being double vaxed like they state whilst riding a toy horse through the store that you didn't buy!
Chooses the most dull toy instead of the right of passage car that every boy should have.
I'm thinking Dave edited that as it was terrible editing even for them!!! AND I COULD HAVE WON OUR BET IF THAT CLIP WAS IN :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s so weird how they’d never been to a toy store ???? I know we were in lockdown but they went to that massive shopping centre and didn’t bother to go in a toy store for their child? Instead they just tried to chuck him over the balcony - okay then.
I was going in toy and clothes stores looking for toys and wee outfits for my niece before she was even the size of a peanut!! That’s what you do! The mind boggles it really bloody does.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are still desperately liking and replying to every comment whilst their dislikes on the video continues to go up!!!!!! Too little.Too Late pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know the area Dave’s mums house is well and that is a main country road!! There’s bumps in the road which cause blind spots and there they are posing in front of the field for ‘cute Scottish pics’

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolute pish (as they’re in Scotland)

The PILES of stuff in the back of the car, handbag on top, does she not realise if she takes a sharp turn those will skull Barney? Oh wait...he’s a tough skull from being regularly dropped on it...
OMG that was my first thought, heaven forbid they had an accident but that stuff would fly everywhere, they are so clueless, I was going to comment, but it'll just get deleted. Do they secure Chip whe he's in the car I wonder?

Reactions: 11
God they are so far up the flamilys arses in the comments 🤢🤢🤢
Damage control or what

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.