Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there not vlog recently about a trip to Pitlochry? Been away for a few days so missed them all but I can't see it now.
It's included in Barney's birthday party vlog. OH and I are going to go for a visit on our next day off and visit that pub, so Sophie, you guys can make interesting content. I live an hour and 15 minutes away and I've never been before but now want to visit after seeing it on the vlog, meanwhile I know nothing more about Legoland than I did before I watched last week's disaster.

Reactions: 9
Just had a thought, they were so upset due to us wolves and poor Barney being ill, yet they didn't go home. They had Barney who was on antibiotics, no coat or jacket, with a thin blanket out in the cold waiting for some stupid show. If you go back to the vlog you can see them both laughing at Barneys face, that's how upset they were laughing at their poor cold son pulling a sad face, at one point the mother of the year is prancing around with Barney who looks totally miserable and comes right up to the camera laughing, Barney is trying to get away from her. Then they both had Barney flat out on his back in the buggy, dave feeding him the newborn bottle, soph rubbing his head, wanting to get him off to sleep, he opens his eyes at one point, sees her and quickly closes them again. I think Barney is scared of her. Why would you lay him flat to feed him a bottle especially him not being well. They didn't finish the vlog the night before as they fell asleep after eating their desserts, is that the actions of parents so traumatised by wolves. I refuse to let those ungrateful lazy bastards be victims!! You'd think she would have said sorry for dropping him on his face, sorry for not keeping Barney warm, sorry for always putting chip before Barney but no its always about her.
Seemed perfectly fine driving up to Scotland the day after, happy to be going around on a unicorn in the toyshop, her and dave laughing away, so when exactly was it soph that the wolves upset you so much, do pls tell!!
I think the fact everyone was so excited to see Barney and it being his birthday, she was jealous as for once she wasn't the centre of attention. With his birthday being days away the green eyed monster cant cope as Barney will once again be centre stage so let's do a pity party. That's is what's wrong with her in my opinion

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sophie and Dave are literally NO different to the very capable families that choose not to work, happily choosing to instead live their lives on benefits instead of putting the work in and providing a good example to their children. The only difference with soph and Dave is that they choose to record themselves and whack it on the internet, as well as sponging off people directly from ‘donations’. How does everyone not realise this?!?

disclaimer: absolutely no offence to those that do claim benefits or those who do not work for legit reasons. I hope you understand the kind of families that I’m referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Continue here Wolves !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.