Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Dave changed his wedding ring again? It looks white to me, rather than the usual black tyre he wears? Im sure it’s back to the usual one at the end of the vlog?
It’s one of his weightlifting wedding ring bands 😂 Odd as I bet he doesn’t have any GEM equipment in Scotland?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you tell your in laws that you want them to buy a unicorn ride on without telling them? Bung yourself on it, definitely don't get ya kid out and sit him on it soaf 🙄

Judging by the spare room, I'm assuming the grandkids stay there as there's all the toys in the background. Mad to think there's more toys at a house that has no tiny kids in than their own.

Also a little note on travel cot safety... it is recommended to put them against a wall or sturdy surface so they're less likely to tip 😊

Reactions: 18
Was it just my evil tattle-ness or did Chip seem completely unbothered to see them? Hahaha
I think Chip showed WAY more excitement back when Dave’s dad arrived to visit the beige bugalow. He was so SO excited about his granddad arrivng he couldn’t contain himself! Speaks volumes. On this slog he was more excited about his stick than SaD arriving…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The flamily are happy with any scraps thrown to them. They are so pathetic.

Who reckons a Scottish themed pin is heading their way? Haha!

The fact THEY didn't buy anything at Smyths considering their sons birthday is two weeks away is very telling. Surely they'd have picked up a fews bits and could have done a mini haul? Oh yeah wait, sorry their bank card only works as ASOS and McDonalds.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Watch without ads by changing the URL from:

to:

basically just edit the url to place a - after the t in youtube.
SaD are the only ones I use this with because I refuse to give them my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, just been catching up on this thread, they are deffo laying the groundwork for a pin sale so twit and Fatter can go to Orlando, we see you owl eyes. Thank god for Daves Mum, she seems so down to earth and genuine.

I forgot who said, but they did say on a previous video that Chip gets along with the cat, so my guess is they don't want mama brown to see how overwhelmed they are with looking after both Barney and Chip

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has Dave changed his wedding ring again? It looks white to me, rather than the usual black tyre he wears? Im sure it’s back to the usual one at the end of the vlog?
yeah he bought some really nice rubber ones for when he’s weightlifting. They come in a wonderful range of colours… white, blue and I think there was a grey one 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
It is worth pointing out that Dave Day Lewis was merely portraying the character of fatty boom boom in the advert.

It is not unusual for an actor to put on weight for a role.

Dave I salute the commitment to your craft !!!!!
🤣🤣🤣
Wait are u all joking or is that actually dave??!?! Lol

Do you know where there’s a smyths? Conveniently 5 mins from the Trafford centre. They could have taken Barney so much sooner. I agree, it would have been nice for just Dave and his dad to take him without princess discharge running amuck on unicorns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Only reason why there's so many positive comments is because a) they are in Scotland (a lot of people are Scottish, have Scottish family or are American and interested from the comments I've read) b) so many people saying how happy Barney looks. So used to seeing him be neglected, it makes a change. Be back to normal next week when they are back in the bungalow with chip, Barney who?!

Reactions: 14
Do you know where there’s a smyths? Conveniently 5 mins from the Trafford centre. They could have taken Barney so much sooner. I agree, it would have been nice for just Dave and his dad to take him without princess discharge running amuck on unicorns
First thing I thought was hope she’s got her always on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I cannot stress this enough
Barney is so unbelievably adorable
I wish they appreciated it more

Reactions: 15
Only reason why there's so many positive comments is because a) they are in Scotland (a lot of people are Scottish, have Scottish family or are American and interested from the comments I've read) b) so many people saying how happy Barney looks. So used to seeing him be neglected, it makes a change. Be back to normal next week when they are back in the bungalow with chip, Barney who?!
10000% this.

I think people are in absolute shock of how happy and clean Barney looks. They're like who is this child?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.