Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they will stretch to 17 mins, but it will mostly be close ups a Chips face

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hoping there's not a 5 minute clip of Barney covered in food and a monologue from rubber lips chatting about who knows what because I always skip the Dave parts 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Less than two minutes in and the rubbish editing shows if you want to see what his been
Ooops forgot to enter the clip there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is worth pointing out that Dave Day Lewis was merely portraying the character of fatty boom boom in the advert.

It is not unusual for an actor to put on weight for a role.

Dave I salute the commitment to your craft !!!!!
🤣🤣🤣
Amazing that he plays the part of a fatty when he’s actually pure muscle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Barney screeching with joy at 7 minutes in is honestly the best sound I've ever heard on their video.

And they've replied to ALL comments so far. How bleeping predictable!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
- Terrible editing from the get go. Here's a clip of chip's holiday, oh no wait there isn't.
- Soaf has ketchup on her face. Didn't show them stuffing their face with chips did they haha.
- Soaf wears her amish finest in their first trip to Smyths. How is your child one and you haven't stepped in a toy shop.
- Clearly thanks to Daves Mum, BARNEY HAS ACTUAL CLOTHING!!!!!! Cute little dungarees!! He's even got matching bleeping SOCKS!!!!
- He just woke up when they went in the toy shop, then halfway round they say 'oh he's so tired' Jesus - poor kid hasn't got a chance!
- Lots of ads on the video
- This is what they shot in an entire week....haha! Jesus Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Got say it was very sweet daves dad showing all the different toys to Barney

Reactions: 12
I think Chip wants to stay with Dave's Dad :)

Who would want to buy the unicorn now that Soaf has sat on it, i hope she had a bath beforehand :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg dave in that reel... seriously dave I know you think you're this hench bodybuilder, but the roll of fat hanging over the too tight jeans and the "fat fit" not muscle fit FAT FIT t shirt, is not a good look
He looks bad now, but even if he lost all the excess weight he's been heavy too long for all that skin to retract. He is gonna look super bad and need surgery to remove the baggy skin. BARF-but I'd still rather see him lose the weight for Barney's sake, as I will never have to see him naked :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How are they going to get, all their crap, chip, Barney AND Dave in the car on the way home?! I think this time they’ll be leaving Barney behind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.