Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the flamily are lapping this up, quite honestly was there really much difference between that slog and any other slog?

Longer videos? Nope not really
More Content? Well you went to a toy shop but nope not really.

What was the difference in this slog to any other apart from Barney was happier than normal as he had probably had some attention and some proper food.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if nanna Brown was told to say about Barney having lots of toys but preferring to play with a bottle.

Chip was totally non plussed about seeing his 'mum' and 'dad'.

Did anyone notice how little interaction Soaf had with Barney in that vlog?

Completely stunned that they have a nearly 1 year old & have never been to Smyths! They were only a few miles from one when they were in Windsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly couldn't even watch my usual 11 seconds tonight ! Better things to do with those 11 secs than look at those eejits..😂😂 so never seen Soaf riding the unicorn but by all accounts she enjoyed it 😁
Oh and the poor yellow lump has to go back to his life of medium.........run Chip run !!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if nanna Brown was told to say about Barney having lots of toys but preferring to play with a bottle.

Chip was totally non plussed about seeing his 'mum' and 'dad'.

Did anyone notice how little interaction Soaf had with Barney in that vlog?

Completely stunned that they have a nearly 1 year old & have never been to Smyths! They were only a few miles from one when they were in Windsor.
This! Barney just wont interact with her which is worrying as there is very little bond there. He obviously loves Dave but often avoids Soph when she tries and interacts with him. She needs to get this bond.

As for Smyths at Windsor, how could they possibly go as it was raining?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You've got to remember, the flamily are bleeping insane.

-Since Barney was born, they've sent him hardly anything. However, many of them have sent presents for chip, photos of their dogs to go on S&D's fridge and dog related items.
- They all seem bleeping Cuckoo for coco puffs and a little creepily obsessed with Chip and Scotland. I've never been, sure it's nice but seriously.
- They all happily bought a pin when S&D clearly said it was going to pay for their wedding and honeymoon. Like, they couldn't at least be subtle about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's face it most Disney vloggers are just as bleeping insane. One good thing with S&D is that we will never get a rave report about places to go as they don't bother. If anyone is ever looking at places to eat in Orlando please god don't listen to any of these YT idiots, every place we went to that all these so called experts were raving about was shite! Cowfish was one of the biggest disappointments I have ever had, it was terrible, but because it was trendy everyone raved about it. It was typical of this lot all style and no substance.

Reactions: 19
I’ll post you the iron bru and the sliders now…. And because you were SO CLOSE @lucelike I’ll also throw in a men’s XXXL t shirt with authentic sweat stains and dog fur
OMG the dream!! Thank you thank you also wanna take this moment to give a special shout out to the people who made this moment possible Slave and Soaf Slobby Brown! If you two weren’t so boring and predictably tit I might have had to Klarna myself sliders and a tent XXXL T-shirt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's face it most Disney vloggers are just as bleeping insane. One good thing with S&D is that we will never get a rave report about places to go as they don't bother. If anyone is ever looking at places to eat in Orlando please god don't listen to any of these YT idiots, every place we went to that all these so called experts were raving about was shite! Cowfish was one of the biggest disappointments I have ever had, it was terrible, but because it was trendy everyone raved about it. It was typical of this lot all style and no substance.
We had the same with the boathouse at Disney springs shocking food and shocking service! You are right tho these two don’t even show their food or mention what they’ve had 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine gluttonous Dave on the dining plan....

So there's a girl I follow on YouTube, she's had a baby about 6 months ago and oh my god the difference between her and these twats is insane. She's in the Disney community, runs a small business and also, has been to Disney and vlogged. However, she just took her son to his first baby group, he's been swimming and the difference in his lifestyle compared to Barneys Beige Bungalow life is insane. AND SHE WEEKLY VLOGS WHICH ARE AN HOUR EACH!!! She deserves way more viewers!! ShannonLorraine her name is. They clearly love Disney but actually do love Disney. Their baby did a Disney photo shoot and it was so cute!!! and she does regular sensory play with her baby and DOESNT USE A SCREEN TO BABYSIT

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic but we went to cowfish based off bloggers reviews and it was awful, a long wait for a table, awful service and cold , sub par food! The only plus was the view from the balcony 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only thing they really showed was Soaf ramming a massive hot dog into her mouth at Casey's Corner and Dave nearly jizzing at the sight of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Personal highlights:

Dave throwing the stick for chip towards the street. Top notch dog handling!

Dave coming in to the room the first time when Soph had just got the cot out of the box saying “oh wow have you done it?!” Ready to heap praise on her when it very clearly was not done

then doing the same performance when it was done 😂 doesn’t seem all that sincere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah he looked more excited to see a massive stick then his actual owners.

SAVE CHIP
SAVE BARNEY

God the thought of them back in that house next week actually makes me feel depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

So there's a girl I follow on YouTube, she's had a baby about 6 months ago and oh my god the difference between her and these twats is insane. She's in the Disney community, runs a small business and also, has been to Disney and vlogged. However, she just took her son to his first baby group, he's been swimming and the difference in his lifestyle compared to Barneys Beige Bungalow life is insane. AND SHE WEEKLY VLOGS WHICH ARE AN HOUR EACH!!! She deserves way more viewers!! ShannonLorraine her name is. They clearly love Disney but actually do love Disney. Their baby did a Disney photo shoot and it was so cute!!! and she does regular sensory play with her baby and DOESNT USE A SCREEN TO BABYSIT

Love ShannonLorraine!

Reactions: 4

I love Shannon I've watched her videos loads, the video of her getting married in Orlando is adorable

Homecoming is good though 👍
The Yachtsman is also fantastic
I don't watch Disney bloggers for food recommendations, I only trust the DFB Guide channel haha

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how the flamily are gassing them up as if tonights vlog is UNREAL content & quality. Have I missed something??

Reactions: 8
It might seem a lot on tonights video but it really isn't in the grand scheme of things when it comes to their usual numbers. Here is two random figures from 2020 and 2019.....

On one example video from 2020 (Before Barney was born) they got;
600 thumbs up
13 thumbs down
231 comments

A year before that - 2019
400 thumbs up
14 thumbs down
73 comments

And then we compare to their last two vlogs;

8.2k views
447 thumbs up
137 thumbs down
55 comments (mostly not positive)

and so far on tonights

3.2k views
249 thumbs up
80 thumbs down
43 comments

The numbers are speaking for themselves.
Less views, less comments, more thumbs down. It's all slowly hitting them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.