Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your grandson sounds like an amazing young man and a hard worker something that pair of parasites will never be!!
Am sure you are so very proud of your grandson and so you should be.
It's people like your grandson that should be gifted hotel stays, theme park tickets, products etc, it puzzles me how they wrangle so many freebies that they truly do deserve.
I am very, very proud of him as I raised him because his mother couldn't bond with him and realised he would be happier with me, funnily enough she was told she was having a tiny girl but she got an 11pound boy,hence,she didn't bond with him. We go to theme parks in Florida, not Disney as he can't deal with huge crowds more Busch Gardens and water parks. We do the special night time events at Disney as they are quieter. We've also done Disney in California but we only lasted a half a day in each park, but guess what Sophie and Dave, he worked his socks off at the airport cleaning planes all night and paid for himself and just to rub it in even more, he managed to upgrade us both to Business class on the way home. He was so proud of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m shocked even more than I thought possible with these two tramps!
Poor Barney!! So on the way to breakfast he’s in yet another (or the same) sleepsuit with probably no vest on underneath, and a scrap of a Muslin blanket covering him in his too small doona car seat! Soaf aka David seaman haircut is in more layers than Barney😡 Slaves in a tight top 🤢🤢 it’s not a muscle tee Dave you idiot!
So they’re in Scotland now probably begging Daves mum to let them all sleep in the attic again as they can’t afford rent and where is Dave in the social media updates for the flamily? Has he conveniently got anxiety issues to? Or to busy shovelling his mums cooking down his fat gob?
“They’re for everyone David!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry , I am still in shock that they drove all that way just to sit in a hotel room and spend 3 hours at legoland

Absolutely baffling

• Heart
Reactions: 30
WTAF... did I read that right? I'm lost for words & that doesn't happen very often! They were gifted a trip to Legoland & spent 3.5 hours in the park?? 😲 the previous day they didn't even leave the hotel room because of a bit of rain? They are so f#*ing lazy it makes me so mad!! Me & my other half have taken our kids 4 times from being really young & we start off at opening time & stay till closing & that still isn't long enough to do everything. I can't believe they didn't go into Windsor, so many lovely things to do even when it's raining. I can't see them being gifted any other trips after that car crash!

Reactions: 14
Soaf drove to Windsor and back, then the day after drove to Scotland.... really !!
Didn't she moan enough driving 3 hrs to meet Dave's dad halfway with Chip in the first place !!
Are they uploading from this trip to Scotland to prove they went because I've got serious doubts or have they been festering in the bungalow all week.

Barney looks a very sickly child and the :poop:they feed him is appalling, how many packets of crisps !! He looked so cold at Legoland, everyone I could see in the background had coats on FFS.

The amount of stuff on the back seat of the car :eek: it was crammed....poor Barney :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Drayton Manor is only about 1hr,30minutes away from them + much more for barney including a zoo.... Oh wait, there was no gifted hotel stay for SAD there 😏

You can bet your life if quizzed about buying only PM tickets they would say oh it would have been too much for Barney all day...🤔🙄.

Reactions: 9
Drayton Manor is only about 1hr,30minutes away from them + much more for barney including a zoo.... Oh wait, there was no gifted hotel stay for SAD there 😏
Love Drayton Manor, I spent the first year of my life living in Drayton Bassett which is the village next door.

Also how slow does she drive for it to be a 4 hour trip? Even Google says it's between 2h:30-3h:20 or is it another "exaggeration"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Your grandson sounds like an amazing young man and a hard worker something that pair of parasites will never be!!
Am sure you are so very proud of your grandson and so you should be.
It's people like your grandson that should be gifted hotel stays, theme park tickets, products etc, it puzzles me how they wrangle so many freebies that they truly do deserve.
DO NOT DESERVE!!!!!
&

Reactions: 2
Barney is SO not into Legoland. Which in my book, is foreshadowing his future hatred of WDW :ROFLMAO: With the way they are raising him, he will much rather prefer to stay in the resort and watch movies then go out on rides.

Consequently it’s their own fault for not doing any kinds of sensory activities with him or taking him places.

I can picture them checking out of the hotel at 11am (or a few minutes after as they're not exactly the type to stick to a check out time) & sitting in reception glued to their phones for at least an hour until it was time to leave for Legoland.

• Haha
Even though I am not a fan, I am watching Knappily's vlog and honestly she did more of a room tour and bigging up of a Holiday Inn than SAD did of a gifted posh hotel 🤷‍♂️ I know where I would stay if I had watched both of those vlogs for ideas!! AND I have just noticed SAD haven't even linked the hotel in the description, but have for the DIsney vloggers :eek:

WTAF... did I read that right? I'm lost for words & that doesn't happen very often! They were gifted a trip to Legoland & spent 3.5 hours in the park?? 😲 the previous day they didn't even leave the hotel room because of a bit of rain? They are so f#*ing lazy it makes me so mad!! Me & my other half have taken our kids 4 times from being really young & we start off at opening time & stay till closing & that still isn't long enough to do everything. I can't believe they didn't go into Windsor, so many lovely things to do even when it's raining. I can't see them being gifted any other trips after that car crash!
they weren’t gifted the trip to legoland , only the hotel (which no doubt they would have been offered first and what made them go to legoland) .. they bought a cheaper legoland ticket and went for one afternoon and didn’t do anything else the entire time they were there because they are skint

Reactions: 15
And I'm delighted to report the grand total of 1.3k views so far on the shitshow and a very high proportion of thumbs down. The end is in sight my friends.

• Haha
Bloody hell. What a waste of time that trip was! They would have been better just driving to Legoland from Cheshire, especially since they weren't going til 1pm! I'm in disbelief at how tit they are. Utterly desperate.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.