Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done alton towers many a time -it used to he our yearly family holiday growing up - and I was last their in 2018 during Halloween week (busiest weekend there in the year)
I have also been as an adult on quieter weekends and during the week, have got there for park opening, and I can tell you now, they won't be able to do just 3 hours there, they wouldn't even see more than one section of the entire theme park in that time!

Reactions: 12
Annnnd what did they buy Barney to commemorate his 'first theme park' FECK ALL.
Because they are skint!!! I agree with a previous poster this was all to meet up with some Disney Vloggers or get noticed by their fans as they are growing ones and vloggers that a lot of people have recommended recently. I would pay money for them to meet Mr. David and Mr. Ian, Ian would eat them alive as he wouldn't hold back!

Reactions: 13
What a boring, pathetic vlog. I can't believe they haven't showcased the hotel more, Sophie should have done a full video on the spa experience, maybe a nightime routine for Barney in the hotel, what they ate in a day at the hotel?
Absolutely pathetic, they ruin everything for themselves because the Runnymede will never want them back and no other hotel will either

Reactions: 12
Wow Lego Land looks super boring! I took my stepson nearly 20 years ago & I remember it being so much better than SAD showed in the vlog, maybe I missed something 🙃

I wonder what they bought Barney in the Lego shop, looking forward to the haul video!

Maybe it's just me but if I was making a special trip somewhere I'd book a hotel for nights either side of my trip. Maybe I'm weird 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen breakfast and about cried at barney just completely zoning out at the screen. They are lazy arseholes, I'm guilty of using a screen for a meal out whilst waiting if there's no colouring pencils about - with my stroppy 10 year old and 5 year old... but not for every meal with an 11 month old. Its sickening. Not even blinking or looking for the spoon, glued to the screen, that poor poor boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Seriously her comment that states how much she paid, well for one she is lying again, half day pass is £22 full day is £39 so which one is it? You didn't pay £60 you paid £44 or £78. Secondly she really hated it you can tell from the rest of the comment!

Reactions: 17
Just seen breakfast and about cried at barney just completely zoning out at the screen. They are lazy arseholes, I'm guilty of using a screen for a meal out whilst waiting if there's no colouring pencils about - with my stroppy 10 year old and 5 year old... but not for every meal with an 11 month old. Its sickening. Not even blinking or looking for the spoon, glued to the screen, that poor poor boy.
I’m exactly the same
The devices should only be used when your are unable to pacify them !!! This use of device at every meal is an absolute joke !! However, not to these two who are obviously never off their phones
I mean ffs give your child attention !! Did you see the bit in the boat when sOAF was vlogging and dave had his phone in his hand ! Then he realised he was being filmed and out the phone down out of sight (a bit like hoover gate)
But they don’t properly talk to Barney there is radio silence from them at the dinner table and on that boat ride !!!
I don’t know why I invest my time hating these ficking goons but like we have all said it’s a car crash tv show

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Omg are they serious!! They spent 3.5 hours there 😆
The realisation that perhaps Disney with baby in tow will be hard work for them both- I can imagine they’ve both had a chat that Disney will NOT be the holiday they anticipate after #Legolandfail😂 and now will be thinking of excuses as to why they will leave Barney with family.

Excuses -“we need to work on our relationship - meaning we want to go without Barney because we are selfish.

We did book for 3 but unfortunately Barneys mystery cough is back we best go without him- meaning we never booked him in the first place but the gulable flamily will never know 😈

we are going to wait until 2022/23 - meaning we are going to wait until we can afford to save up to take some babysitters (mummybrown) with us because we want to be in the park alone because we are selfish and babies slow us down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don't get why the hell didn't they go to the park at opening time? (maybe Soaf had a hissy fit in the morning?) This big build up to their 1st little trip away together as a family and they spend 3 hours in the park!!!!!! If i was a flamily member i would be extremely disappointed with these lackluster vlogs........RIP Dino Club 🦖

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m exactly the same
The devices should only be used when your are unable to pacify them !!! This use of device at every meal is an absolute joke !! However, not to these two who are obviously never off their phones
I mean ffs give your child attention !! Did you see the bit in the boat when sOAF was vlogging and dave had his phone in his hand ! Then he realised he was being filmed and out the phone down out of sight (a bit like hoover gate)
But they don’t properly talk to Barney there is radio silence from them at the dinner table and on that boat ride !!!
I don’t know why I invest my time hating these ficking goons but like we have all said it’s a car crash tv show
Just saw the boat bit! He couldn't look less bothered! When they're waiting for the lego friends show she suddenly cuts , my husband spotted it was just as barney was starting to cry. Absolute fake twits. THOSE TINY FUCKJBG BOTTLES DO MY NUT IN. THEY ONLY FIT 5 OZ. A baby that age should have 22-33 oz of milk a day, I doubt he's having 4 - 6 bottles a day and meals too, my twins have 7-8oz bottles 3 to 4 times a day and food at 9 months old.
JUST BUY BIGGER BOTTLES FFS.

Reactions: 13
We always had crayons and a pad in our bag or a little toy. It’s like a change bag staple when they get to 1. We never really used our phones (not having a dig at others) because it was like our last resort. They use any excuse to shove him in front of a screen and it’s heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't think that they could shock me anymore but I really can't get over how bad that vlog was! I seem to remember when they moved to being every other day (without realising there was an odd number of days and will confuse everyone) that she said it would allow them to film more content and have longer vlogs. Yet another promise broken. She does need to contemplate her life as at the moment it really isn't going to work much longer, how you can justify that shitshow when you have been building it up for weeks I will never know. They didn't even show the miniland!

Sophie and Dave, you obviously read here. My grandson finally landed a job after being made redundant from his airport job. He's finding it very difficult because of his size (height 6ft10 not 6ft10 wide). He's bent over a low work top for 8 hours, even some of his work colleagues said he wouldn't last a week. He could get disability payments because of his learning disabilities but he chooses to work because, as in his words, real men have to work. He puts the pair of you to shame. He's been burnt and today has a bad cut but he's still there and not whinging about. Grow up the pair of you.
Your grandson sounds like an amazing young man and a hard worker something that pair of parasites will never be!!
Am sure you are so very proud of your grandson and so you should be.
It's people like your grandson that should be gifted hotel stays, theme park tickets, products etc, it puzzles me how they wrangle so many freebies that they truly do deserve.

• Heart
Omg, I replied to a comment after Soph replied to someone saying that there were only a couple of rides, the person had asked if it was worth it for her child. I replied to say check legoland website and there are more than 2 rides. Soph has now edited her reply to go into more detail about how they couldn't ride the big rides as an hours wait even with rider swap.....I thought this trip was supposed to be about Barney 🙄😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg, I replied to a comment after Soph replied to someone saying that there were only a couple of rides, the person had asked if it was worth it for her child. I replied to say check legoland website and there are more than 2 rides. Soph has now edited her reply to go into more detail about how they couldn't ride the big rides as an hours wait even with rider swap.....I thought this trip was supposed to be about Barney 🙄😡
Can't see your reply either!! Have they deleted it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.