Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear most of the comments are from tattlers, there are so many subtle digs (or not so subtle from MMM - love her!).

Reactions: 19
Seriously her comment that states how much she paid, well for one she is lying again, half day pass is £22 full day is £39 so which one is it? You didn't pay £60 you paid £44 or £78. Secondly she really hated it you can tell from the rest of the comment!
My theory is that used the sun 2 free tickets!

Reactions: 18
Based on this week's vlogs, Dave'd better dust off his smartest pair of flared jeans and navy jumper, 'cos it won't be long until he's needing them for job interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My theory is that used the sun 2 free tickets!
Good shout, and we know she loves the Sun as they had that article that they suddenly didn't know about when there was backlash so she couldn't exactly say that's where they got them!

Reactions: 11
Barney seems like such a sweet little thing, can't help but feel that they regret having him... Hence the treating him like an after thought

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So they’re in Scotland now probably begging Daves mum to let them all sleep in the attic again as they can’t afford rent and where is Dave in the social media updates for the flamily? Has he conveniently got anxiety issues to? Or to busy shovelling his mums cooking down his fat gob?
“They’re for everyone David!”
Hopefully all of the furniture they bought when they first moved to Scotland but left behind is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am very, very proud of him as I raised him because his mother couldn't bond with him and realised he would be happier with me, funnily enough she was told she was having a tiny girl but she got an 11pound boy,hence,she didn't bond with him. We go to theme parks in Florida, not Disney as he can't deal with huge crowds more Busch Gardens and water parks. We do the special night time events at Disney as they are quieter. We've also done Disney in California but we only lasted a half a day in each park, but guess what Sophie and Dave, he worked his socks off at the airport cleaning planes all night and paid for himself and just to rub it in even more, he managed to upgrade us both to Business class on the way home. He was so proud of himself.
What a star you and your gorgeous grandson are. It makes me sick that lazy arseholes like soph and dave get free things.
You did an amazing job with your grandson, your care made him the wonderful young man he is. I truly believe Soph or daves family should take Barney in and bring him up.
To see that gorgeous little boy always stuck in front a Disney film, is so desperately sad. All soph always goes on about is Barneys cough and cold, to turn up for the weekend with no coat or jacket, is just neglect😔😔 You could see he was cold and he looked hungry😢😢 what upset me the most is as per usual the buggy wasn't in an upright position it never is, that evil witch giving him a newborn bottle with Barney laying down, so he would go to sleep, he looked so cold😢😢. It always upsets me that Barney is so not used to any normal situation, the way he looks around at everything, trying to take it all in, just so heartbreaking. They both disgust me, I only watch to see if they get any better with Barney but sadly they get worse.
What a absolute pile of shite the whole weekend has been. Their management need to seriously drop them, they're an embrassment!!

Wishing you and your grandson all of lifes blessings. 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does that baby own any other clothes apart from the same three sleepsuits? She shows off her 10 new dresses, jeans, tops etc weekly yet this poor kid is one and is out in the day in something meant for bedtime! How hard is it to find some cute leggings and a jumper especially as he didn't even have a coat and it didn't look the warmest of days! Utter disgrace! The vlog was painful to watch. It's like they aren't used to the outside light or life outside of the bungalow. Soaf looked manic half the time whilst Dave just looked like he'd rather be anywhere else! Honestly, what a sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.