Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly keep waiting for them to prove us all wrong and thought that this opportunity of a few days in Windsor could be a turning point for them. It was the perfect chance to vlog some excellent content but this is absolutely appalling content for 2 people who claim it is their full time job. Her Instagram post today referring to her taking time to figure things out mentally, I honestly think they need to pack this in. Stop YouTube altogether and go and get jobs. They are never ever going to be successful at this and taking advantage of your flamily is disgraceful

Reactions: 21
Actually quite sad seeing footage of a barely one-year-old, eating breakfast, goggle-eyed, glued to a phone screen. Anything to keep him quiet so his hopeless parents can fill their fat faces in peace. Selfish pigs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
This is the thing, they now have Barney. There is no running back home to Mummy and Daddy when things go wrong now. They are two grown married adults with responsibilities and clearly, they aren't bothered about YouTube. Surely if it was such easy money you'd put effort in?!

I'm going to say it.....Barney just does not appear to be living his best life at all. He did not seem happy during the entire trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That vlog was tragic, what the hell ?!?! going all the way to windsor for 3 days to spend an afternoon in Legoland, are they for real ? like actually are they for real ?!?! 🤯 the channel's over, give it up, and any company that gifts them freebies after seeing their vlogs deserves all the crap content they'll get !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They must surely watch other vlogger content and know they need to show the amenities, all the rides, eateries. 11 minutes of Legoland…. No,wait, 5 minutes of legoland and the rest of Barney wrapped inappropriately in a blanket. No wonder he was grouchy probably freezing. What are they thinking showing this, they are showing their ineptitude and neglect. Saying there were no rides for Barney, utter liar,we can all check this within minutes. Mind blowingly dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah! Legoland do a cheaper “afternoon ticket” which gains entry from……….. 1pm 😉
I suspected they had the cheap tickets, what a waste of a day, then saying legoland only had a couple of rides for barneys age, pair of idiots.

Reactions: 12
Ah! Legoland do a cheaper “afternoon ticket” which gains entry from……….. 1pm 😉
But these pair wouldn't put that as a top tip for legoland, because then they wouldn't look middle class would they.
duck my life.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Even with an afternoon ticket, they could have provided so much info as they were planning to slog it. What an utter 💩 show that was. Someone has a screw loose if they get given a gifted Disney trip. Or any trip for that matter.

She also sooooo doesn’t want to go to Scotland and I’m pretty sure the Scots don’t want her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not actually watched the vlog yet as I've been busy cradling my child for the last bottle of the night...a full 7oz one , with him in my arms,as you do.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched their appearance on Knappily’s vlog yet??!?! What the duck! Barney accidentally gets woken up so Sophie passes the pram to to them and tells them to have a lovely day! 😂😂😂 the poor boy is such an inconvenience to them 🙈😩
Obviously this was suposed to be a little joke, but he still had an hours nap (as they’ve said) and she’s still isn’t happy because he’s been woken up?! I’d have given my left arm for a 30min nap from my son when he was Barney’s age! Weren’t they suposed to be there for HIM to experience a theme park day! He was only awake for 2.5 hours of it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She has stooped to a new all time low over the past few vlogs as a mum and video creator (as I think she titles herself in insta) tonight’s slog was the final nail in the coffin, it has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has replied to a comment saying that they paid £60 and £7 parking...

Guys, go onto Knappilys video and jump to 21:40. DAVE LOOKS ENOURMOUS. I'm now watching the part where they meet...and they literally said hello and that was it!! Hahahaha oh lord. This is too much comedy for one day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
also, it's supposed to be legoland but they keep harping on disney this, epcot that and were more excited about alton towers cbeebies world, so unprofessional !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So it’s very clear from that vlog that this whole trip was for them to meet the knappily crew and name drop Helena!!!
knappily have obviously told them they were going to be there on that day so the Scruffs have begged for their Life for a hotel stay
I can imagine their pitch is something like ‘ hi we are a YouTube family with 38k followers looking to showcase your hotel blah blah blah (they needed to do this as they could never have afforded to pay for a hotel themselves)
Hence the reason they never left the hotel as they have no money to spend on anything
They also bought the cheap afternoon tickets.
None of this was for a Barney , it’s was to get in with possibly up and coming Disney vloggers but in doing so they have just embarrassed themselves yet again
And poor Barney !! He was like a zombie eating the yoghurt while glued to the iPhone !!!
then In that park just after being unwell with no layers or a jacket or footmuff or rain cover !!!!
they do not give a flying about that baby … priorities are all wrong
Absolutely vile pair!!!!
remener when they said a few vlogs ago that theyMIGHT be going to legoland !!! Obviously waiting on the hotel to gift them a trip!!!
we can see right thru you but please correct me if I’m wrong Begging bowl browns !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sounds like an absolute tit show.

Why would you watch someone go somewhere and spend 80% of the time in a hotel room? If that's all you're going to show why vlog it to begin with?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.