Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusional Dave is another level of useless. Soaf is more calculated and scummy. Dave is just a complete moron. Both equally as pointless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this is the start of the sob story next pin saga
A few I am struggling instagrams, a we need to talk slog and then you need to buy a pin to save us
Calling it now 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Delusional Dave is another level of useless. Soaf is more calculated and scummy. Dave is just a complete moron. Both equally as pointless.
I would argue he lets this happen, it’s the act he puts on, I imagine behind closed doors he’s very different

Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate #30 Channel’s stale, video’s a fail, here comes another pin sale !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would argue he lets this happen, it’s the act he puts on, I imagine behind closed doors he’s very different
I do agree with you. I think the man has a bad temper behind closed doors...

He's got a lot of attitude for someone so completely useless.

I agree, I think they are now beginning to start the ground work of the next pin. It's been 8 months since the last one, their views are basically half of what they were and their ads are basically dried up.

Question is, who will actually buy any this time? Admittedly their first pin did really well and got them to Animal Kingdom Lodge. But every one since then has sold less and less again. I honestly can't see many forking out this time. The salad days of Poor Mary chucking $100 dollars a couple of times each live are well over now. No-one cares, no-one is interested in being part of their sad little flamily any more. That ship has sailed.

• Haha
Grrr anytime the flamily actually begin to comment things that aren't arse-licking bollocks, she pulls this card.

Soaf and Dave promised these viewers content and videos after FINALLY being able to go on holiday. Yet as expected, they failed to do the bare minimum and wonder why people aren't happy.

They will feign illness next, another one of their embarrassingly pathetic tactics.

The pin they sold for Tommy's made them the most money because they spun the charity angle
Watch this, this pin will be going towards MIND or another mental health charity or the NHS

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The pin they sold for Tommy's made them the most money because they spun the charity angle
Watch this, this pin will be going towards MIND or another mental health charity or the NHS
Yes! I was thinking this is how they will play this . 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If anything, they impact other people's mental health by being so bleeping ridiculous! Causing stress to everyone out there with more than two brain cells.

BrummyMummy is doing the same with her merch, using a charity to exploit it. I'm all for raising money but these 'influencers' need to put their hand in their own pocket not just go, oh we'll increase the price by £1 so we don't lose any profit but we can then say we've raised money for charity.

When has Tommy's been mentioned since hey guys?

• Heart
Just look at this pic though.
‘This is someone who for years has heard the words “omg Sophie, you’re so naturally pretty” (from the family, Dave, people she’s worked with in the past etc) and maybe once, when she was 25, and bought makeup palettes for beauty hauls on her channel, she was. Cute, freckly, petite once, perhaps.
But now she 30, and you can tell she still believes this hype, but now it’s not going to cut it. Her skin looks dehydrated and grey (probably from a bad diet and lazy skincare regime). Her hair is lifeless and the chocolate colour will only fade over time, turning grey. Even her parting looks wide, likely due to the greasiness.
She makes no effort with her appearance because I reckon she’s never had to before. But she’s past the age now where her skin will bounce back after eating her fifth takeaway that week and her hair can go a week and a half without a wash.
That’s not me judging anyone who doesn’t use retinol or dye their hair etc, but for someone like her, who makes cash off the ‘look at me, I’m so cute and brunette and pretty…buy my dresses!” it’s beginning to get painful to look at her. I’d much rather watch someone who takes care of themselves and makes me actually want to buy/pay for something they’ve used/bought because it looks good on them or I trust their ‘brand’.
She's starting to look more like Mr bean than Mr bean himself

• Haha
When your big dreams and ambitions say this:

F901E7D8-5F34-4BBA-B762-98BC96D11927.jpeg

But your work ethic says this:

78C563E3-420C-4C1F-AAF7-8756ECBE0791.jpeg

You get this:
8A380CE1-BC60-434C-9F8C-D0879E32491F.jpeg

Just to quote Sophie. In her own words.😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Umm Soaf, about those ambitions... numbero uno was to have a baby. You've got one, enjoy him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is so detached from her baby that even her grand plans and dreams exclude him.

What exactly is your dream Soaf? To have a baby? Well you did. To have you and Dave at home to raise your son? Done. To work for yourselves. Tick. But look at what you did with that. You threw the situation away, tried to exploit your baby for a YouTube cheque and what are you left with? Nothing. Misery. And now the cheque's aren't rolling in you're suddenly having a breakdown?! Pull the other leg. This is just another day on the rollercoaster of carnage that is The Brown Express!

I have to say, her manic episodes are getting weirder.

Reactions: 21
Just watching the vlog now, just noticed Knappily's is 45mins...the Browns...11mins!!!! 11 for a theme park!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.