Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A short sentence describing what people will get by subscribing” - couldn’t even be bothered to edit out the example text!

I just remember how much good will Soaf had from this forum when Barney was born andDave was so utterly useless, and how fast she squandered it by buying a £1500 chair. And since she just dropped the baby on his face on video, my vote’s going to Soaf

(Dave is still utterly, utterly useless)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E426FEB5-F9EF-4CA4-813D-7B15A331B122.png

the absolute STATE of the room!! And them going down to dinner dressed like that, Wayne and Waynetta Slob for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Time stamp is 10.05, in case it gets edited in the future.

That T-shirt is a Dave staple, weirdly I was just watching one of their wedding prep videos and they were packing for the honeymoon and he was wearing the same one. And even then it wasn’t new, he said he’d worn it in the Disney vlogs in 2017 as well. Which means he must be back to his 2018ish weight, or it’s just stretched so much it doesn’t matter anymore 😂

Also means that T-shirt is at least 4 years old, good for him for reusing stuff I guess, but crazy when Soaf is wearing a new ASOS dress every five minutes and Barney has that one set of PJs

Reactions: 12
I was looking for the option to vote for them both. They don't have a clue and do not deserve that gorgeous little boy.

Their joint reaction to her dropping him has genuinely shocked me.

Reactions: 17
They delete comments so quickly. The only thing they have commitment to is deleting. I just posted a comment and all I said was that the audio wasn’t great and it’s deleted within 2 mins!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, the audio was shocking in that video. It's hardly a deeply personal criticism of them, for you to point it out!

All they were really bothered about, was whether Barney would shut up and sit nicely long enough for them to trough their (freebie?) steak dinners.

Reactions: 13
I'm not perfect , but the first thing I'd do if I'd just faceplanted any of my children on the floor would be to scoop them back up and say "oopsie daisy silly mummy" whilst checking he'd okay... I wouldn't say did anyone see that and let him crawl away 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Dave and Sophie ignoring comments to save up with work and book their holiday.....instead will be releasing another pin to pay for it.

Honestly I hope they sell 2. Scammy layabouts.

Reactions: 18
Dave didn’t even flinch when she dropped poor Barney! They are the most useless parents ever, he deserves so much better

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Well, the audio was shocking in that video. It's hardly a deeply personal criticism of them, for you to point it out!

All they were really bothered about, was whether Barney would shut up and sit nicely long enough for them to trough their (freebie?) steak dinners.
The audios not my only issue 🤣🤣

Dave showing how useful he is his first reaction to Sophie dropping barney is flip the camera round to film his reaction 👍

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On the plus side, that little mishap has probably ruined said steak dinner. They've both got to be on high alert for incoming snarky comments on social media. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG how bad was the live vlog. They had absolutely nothing to say, long pauses, appalling camera work, said they were filming to pass time before the restaurant opened, dropped Barney face first and didn’t seem concerned for him. They are the “Clampetts”, “Beverley Hillbillies”, “Rednecks” and “Half-wits” rolled into one. What an embarrassment………….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WHAT???? I...I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! Damn it couldn't find the comment history on that one to see how many there were. Love the fact MMM has asked if Barney is OK!!

Reactions: 11
The poll is neck and neck! Guess they really are just as bad as each other 😂

Screenshot_20210617-200012_YouTube.jpg

Such a shame my comments don't get through. I've been banned since thee olde breaking lockdown rules of 2020 when they edited Wilf out of the vlog and then deleted both that video and the apology video... ahh the memories...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.