Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will just do a tracker style video where they don't actually ride anything just rate the food
To be fair to them they didn't ride many rides because of the pandemic and have only just started back on them now they're vaccinated and mask rules have been relaxed

Reactions: 2
Given its a Saturday and those two couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery I'll be amazed if they get on more than a couple of rides. Anyone want to bet when they'll actually make it into the park?

Reactions: 9
I just cannot fathom or get over the fact that he doesn’t have a job. Full stop. WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE A JOB?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I almost amended my comment to include her, the only thing stopping me is that Dave couldn’t drive Barney (or Chip) to an appointment if something happened. But still, neither of them have an excuse at this point.

Reactions: 14
Sophie could easily get a part time job if her mother was happy to watch Barney 2 or 3 days a week (childcare is so expensive its sometimes redundant in one parent working) and dave at this point should just work full time
That way they could use the YouTube money purely for putting towards their planned trips to Disney etc instead of living what I assume at this point is a merely YouTube pay cheque to pay cheque (I doubt they're making enough to cover 2 parents not working)

Reactions: 12
Sophie could easily get a part time job if her mother was happy to watch Barney 2 or 3 days a week (childcare is so expensive its sometimes redundant in one parent working) and dave at this point should just work full time
That way they could use the YouTube money purely for putting towards their planned trips to Disney etc instead of living what I assume at this point is a merely YouTube pay cheque to pay cheque (I doubt they're making enough to cover 2 parents not working)
This. I just don’t get it. I think the pandemic gave them the excuse to quit working and fall back on what they thought was a blossoming channel, but it’s clearly fizzled and they need to accept that. Stop doing YouTube “full time,” get actual job(s), and upload once every 1-2 weeks with actual exciting content. Let the YouTube earnings fund your Disney trips since you nEeD tO gO bAcK so badly, and your day jobs can fund a good home life for Barney.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This. I just don’t get it. I think the pandemic gave them the excuse to quit working and fall back on what they thought was a blossoming channel, but it’s clearly fizzled and they need to accept that. Stop doing YouTube “full time,” get actual job(s), and upload once every 1-2 weeks with actual exciting content. Let the YouTube earnings fund your Disney trips since you nEeD tO gO bAcK so badly, and your day jobs can fund a good home life for Barney.
I think as well if they did that and did one video a week that was a weekly vlog and then some kind of topical video I.e dummer baby clothing haul or what were buying Barney for his first birthday, then they would get more viewers and people would probably not hate them so much if they brought out pins or what ever.

Reactions: 7
I think as well if they did that and did one video a week that was a weekly vlog and then some kind of topical video I.e dummer baby clothing haul or what were buying Barney for his first birthday, then they would get more viewers and people would probably not hate them so much if they brought out pins or what ever.
Exactly. They just don’t know what kind of content to post to gain engagement (and actually offer something to other parents) and it’s so odd.

Exactly. They just don’t know what kind of content to post to gain engagement (and actually offer something to other parents) and it’s so odd.
I can't relate to a couple in their 30s that don't work and sit around all day
I could relate to a couple that did honest videos about working and using their time off to spend time as a family with their little boy
I'll be vlogging when I'm on maternity as a first time mum and want to do videos about things I have found to do with my newborn

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh no we’ve paid for one night in a hotel - the bank accounts are empty… LETS GO LIVE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were they hoping that lady would come along with a massive super chat to pay for the weekend

• Haha
  • Wow
Here’s what happened to poor Barney for when the video gets deleted

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
what selfish idiots if your child needs to go to bed order a room service and let your child sleep

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.