Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was a complete and utter shambles and i would love to hear their conversation over dinner, i bet Soaf is laying into Dave for capturing Barney's face plant onto the carpet and he's having a go at her for letting it happen in the first place 🤣

Yep i agree, this tit-show will be deleted very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They should just delete that live, first off Dave’s feeding Barney an empty bottle and takes him ages to realise, maybe if they actually had him facing them for once Barney wouldn’t be sucking on air for an eternity as they’d realise he’s nothing left, the constant long pauses, not knowing what to say, looking very awkward, going to dinner in a hotel dressed like that, I hope Dave changed his Dino bottoms, also barneys extremly tired, why didn’t they give him some food, get him off to sleep and take him to the restaurant asleep or better still cancel the booking and see if they do room service if they don’t im sure Sophie could nip to get them a takeaway rather than having a very overtired Barney and then not knowing how to settle him, they both looked so fed up with poor Barney, then to drop him on the floor he landed on his face yet they just acted casual and seemed more bothered that it was caught on camera than making sure he was okay, yes it was an accident but I’d have been like oh no yet they showed no emotion, I don’t watch them too often but it’s becoming clear that they really struggle to parent and that’s okay as many parents do struggle but they should seek out advice or try and change their ways. I don’t think theyl be doing a live again for a while and I think the are realising that having a baby isn’t all a bed of roses, I really feel for that beautiful boy he deserves so much more

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Yeah but at least Soaf’s face smells like the Grand Floridian 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That hotel is so expensive too! Priced it up on Booking.com and for 2 nights Thursday to Saturday it’s coming up as over a grand! Surely it’s got to be a gifted AD 😂😳 Don’t forget due to the Delta variant technically they shouldn’t be travelling outside of Cheshire and all the way to Windsor!

• Wow
  • Angry
Time stamp is 10.05, in case it gets edited in the future.

That T-shirt is a Dave staple, weirdly I was just watching one of their wedding prep videos and they were packing for the honeymoon and he was wearing the same one. And even then it wasn’t new, he said he’d worn it in the Disney vlogs in 2017 as well. Which means he must be back to his 2018ish weight, or it’s just stretched so much it doesn’t matter anymore 😂

Also means that T-shirt is at least 4 years old, good for him for reusing stuff I guess, but crazy when Soaf is wearing a new ASOS dress every five minutes and Barney has that one set of PJs
Not making dave look like poor old dave here, but this was something my mum noticed with my ex husband and me
I was wearing primark clothes that were years old and falling to bits whilst my husband was wearing Ralph Lauren and hollister t shirts
The reason was that he was making me pay all the household bills alone so after all bills came out plus money I gave him for a loan he took out etc I had about £200 left for the month - that was for food and fuel for my car.

I think dave has to beg soph for any money to buy anything and if she says no thats the end of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It really bothers me that they feed him with little bottles. Its only a 5oz bottle and if he's not having supper , its not enough... My twins have 7oz each 3x a day (wake time, an hour before their second nap and a bedtime bottle.. they also have breakfast, lunch and dinner. as did my other children) I know all kids are different but they sell bigger bottles for a reason! Even on formula tubs it gives a guide to how much at what age.
Not only that but baby feeding equipment is meant to be sterilised up to a year old...I doubt they bought a steriliser along, and for me as we're still in covid times, id want to sterilise and disinfect all I could!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Showed my husband the clip of Sophie dropping Barney and he's shocked how they seemed to care more about the video than their child. His words: bleeping shambles.

He's just such a quiet baby!

• Sad
I agree that’s the nail in the coffin for the live appearances...until the pin sale. They are infuriatingly hopeless and they don’t deserve the experiences they are gifted for being layabouts. They are deluded in thinking that they will cope in the Disney parks abroad in hot heat. They are nervous about taking Barney to a hotel restaurant in England on a quiet Thursday evening. They’re not accustomed to being out in public! They will struggle in Legoland and I 💯 believe they bicker and backbite all day long. The poll is making my day 🤣

Reactions: 20
Not making dave look like poor old dave here, but this was something my mum noticed with my ex husband and me
I was wearing primark clothes that were years old and falling to bits whilst my husband was wearing Ralph Lauren and hollister t shirts
The reason was that he was making me pay all the household bills alone so after all bills came out plus money I gave him for a loan he took out etc I had about £200 left for the month - that was for food and fuel for my car.

I think dave has to beg soph for any money to buy anything and if she says no thats the end of it.
I bet Slave has a GoHenry account that Soaf puts his pocket money into if he behaves! He won’t get anything this weekend after filming the drop incident!

• Haha
It really bothers me that they feed him with little bottles. Its only a 5oz bottle and if he's not having supper , its not enough... My twins have 7oz each 3x a day (wake time, an hour before their second nap and a bedtime bottle.. they also have breakfast, lunch and dinner. as did my other children) I know all kids are different but they sell bigger bottles for a reason! Even on formula tubs it gives a guide to how much at what age.
Not only that but baby feeding equipment is meant to be sterilised up to a year old...I doubt they bought a steriliser along, and for me as we're still in covid times, id want to sterilise and disinfect all I could!
I thought exactly the same, why have they never moved him up to bigger bottles. I imagine they have never changed the teats on them either. Barney is probably sucking for his life trying to get milk out!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well that was more crap than the usual crap they normally post sometimes 🤣.They honestly , in my opinion, need to give this YT up as a bad joke. They have no chemistry and just looked sooo awkward and poor Barney. Dave looked pissed that she dropped him on his face and I can't believe she asked whether he had filmed that 🤨 eh check your baby is ok you rockstar ....that was NOT a god tier move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time reader of tattle here and had to comment after tonight's absolute shamble of a "video".

The things that really irritated and concerned me :

Barney drinks out of an completely empty bottle for nearly 3 and half minutes meaning it was empty before they went live and not one of them noticed, only when he starts to cry.

Dave's incredibly annoying looks towards Sophie every time Barney makes a slight grizzle as if hes ruining the video. He's tired ffs, pay your child some attention and see that his needs are met, not keep on blabbering on about your steak dinner at 6.30 which clearly you cant afford but god forbid missing out on a lunch someone else has paid for and caring for your son first.

When she drops Barney, the lack of concern from both of them is disgusting. They do not deserve to be parents!! How Dave looks at Sophie and you can clearly see he's thinking "Now its your fault that we're going to get bad comments and people have actually seen how we can not look after our son". They don't even check hes ok afterwards just instantly "He's ok". How do you know, your amaaaazing wife just dropped your son on his face and you haven't even shown slight concern just how it will make the pair of you useless d*kheads look! 😡😡

Wow, glad to get that off my chest. I hope when he goes to legoland that he's turned away from every ride, Barney screams the whole day and Sophs flowery dress gets stuck in the teacups and she get her brain spun around in the right direction a few times🖕🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I really want the poll to finish tied. It would be very fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not perfect , but the first thing I'd do if I'd just faceplanted any of my children on the floor would be to scoop them back up and say "oopsie daisy silly mummy" whilst checking he'd okay... I wouldn't say did anyone see that and let him crawl away 🙄

I know right. The first thing I would do would be to check my son

The whole thing was so weird, firstly that she didn't realise he wasn't near enough to the floor. In all the time I've put my son on the floor I've never dropped him. Also seemed a little strange that Barney didn't seem to sort of get into a crawling position.

I can't believe sophie was only bothered about whether Dave caught that on camera. Dave looked truly terrified and even when he was saying Barney was ok he looked terrified.

The whole thing was so awkward and uncomfortable. So strange. !!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.