Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted Dave but it changes daily for me, depending on what is happening at a given time. Currently Dave has no excuse not to get a job and learn to drive so he really needs to get on with that. Soph is dreadful too but to be fair, she seems to be heating up their food and driving them places whereas Dave is pathetic. His stint near the Dentist's bins has swung the vote for me this week. Ask again in the next thread! :LOL:

The plus for Dave is all the comedy he provides:

-Lost in Walmart
-Beached under a bed
-The toothache saga

and so on.
Ha the bed, I had forgotten about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised Dave has more votes on the poll.
To me Dave is a cringe lord but he means well and his heart is kind of in the right place.
Soph is just rotten to the core in everything she stands for
I think Dave is better at pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes. I’m not convinced his heart is in the right place at all

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've gone for Dave but there's not much in it. They're both terrible in their own ways.

Reactions: 9
I dislike them both intensely and a few months ago i would have voted for Soaf but lately Dave has been winding me right up starting when little Barney accidently brushed against his arm after he had his 1st vaccine, just didn't like his response.

He is a useless excuse of a man and totally incapable of doing any simple jobs around the house, the man couldn't even put up wallpaper and blinds, what will they do if a light bulb goes?.......call up Soaf's Dad probably!
He is just a lazy pathetic lump who should be out working to support his family.

Reactions: 20
The reasons as to why Dave is good tend to be because he cares about Barney. That’s literally a parent’s job. He’s doing the literal minimum. It should be a given, not something to congratulate him on. Same as when Dads say they babysat.... you don’t babysit your own kids... if he truly cared about Barney he’d lose weight and provide for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yay, my first thread title! Thanks guyyyyyz.
Have to say I originally voted soph then remembered at least she can drive and doesn't gorge herself to the size of a house whilst convincing herself she's bulking...

I didn't see the vlog where barney caught daves arm, so went back to it... literally seconds after barney accidentally rolls onto his arm , dave is laid on his side,on that arm.

Refuse to believe a toddler weighing less than 2 stone gently rolling over causes more pain than leaning 25+ stones worth of body weight on it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear this morning he put a story on IG thanking whoever this was that said they were fab Disney vlogs to watch. The story has now disappeared. All very odd as he knows exactly who it was who posted it, Jess from Jess and Tom. Theyve met before and Jess sent a knitted blanket for Barney which has never seen the light of day since.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Jess89 I'm loving the poll! I think it will be a tie. Can't wait to see the legoland content after this weekend as I'm sure there'll be some top quality comedy moments captured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @Jess89 I'm loving the poll! I think it will be a tie. Can't wait to see the legoland content after this weekend as I'm sure there'll be some top quality comedy moments captured.
Itll just be ten minutes of Sophie and Barney on every ride whilst dave looks after the bags and eats his way through theme park food and complains that his muscles are too big to fit on the ride

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they will just do a tracker style video where they don't actually ride anything just rate the food

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really couldn't choose who, but I've voted Slave, like what @Mable912 said, manipulators are experts at making sure the world sees what they want them to see, I could, and I HOPE I am wrong but he just seems like he is a very nasty piece of work off camera, like what we saw when he has the vaccine. The Legoland content is gonna be a trainwreck, every second breath will be epcot this, katsu curry that, Mickey etc etc.

• Heart
Just went back and watched Dave's reaction to his baby son hitting his vaccine injection site ( which I never watched before) 😳😲 what an absolute wimp... Cringe ya big twit. ... Yip ....made the right choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Face wise, definitely soaf. She's got one of those faces you want to punch and i'm the least violent person ever 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stand either so the poll was a tough choice, Dave is a utterly useless human and needs to get a job and learn to drive, be a good role model for his son, I think Soaf acts like she does everything in front of the camera but does nothing when the camera is off except wrap up return parcels and shop for the next floral dresses, she also spent a lot of time away from Barney so say building her channel back up and so far has shown nothing for it?!
Also Soaf says she has to do the editing as she doesn’t like slave doing it? So she’s obviously going to make herself look good at his expense!?
Aaggghhh it’s such a tough choice but I went for Soaf as she may drive to the appointments but shes letting Barney bite and hit her and she let her dog eat butter on her Instagram story! And I’m hoping that if Dave ever escapes her he may be a better dad with his parents help!!???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dave was the clear leader earlier but it’s getting closer now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.