Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“See you in a couple of days when the packing video goes up”… was this 14-minute live (mainly consisting of Barney fussing) really their upload for today?

Reactions: 12
Dave looked absolutely terrified for his life after the Barney incident 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will be on here the now seeing what we have said about them
Poor Barney was just sucking air out of that new born baby bottle … feeding like that really really annoys me
He is such a cabbage with those pj bottoms on as well xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Having just had my vaccine I am genuinely so confused about how Dave's managed to get infected and sore?! I had mine yesterday and can't tell for the life of me where the injection site was. Very strange.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure what she thought was going to happen by lowering him onto the floor face first 🤣 Poor bubba, kids are pretty bouncy so I'm sure he's fine but their reaction was more of concern for people seeing than him face planting 🙈🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Having just had my vaccine I am genuinely so confused about how Dave's managed to get infected and sore?! I had mine yesterday and can't tell for the life of me where the injection site was. Very strange.
Maybe that‘s because you shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wonder who this ‘YouTube family’ is that they are meeting on Saturday

Reactions: 7
I also can't understand what she thought the outcome of that was going to be??? Lower him face first then drop, was she expecting him to take off and fly?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.