Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the club, I think I'm on my 4th YouTube now 🤣 I won't stop calling them out as long as they don't stop posting and exploiting and scamming
Oh absolutely no one is safe in the comment section anymore, they are not doing themselves any favours and the declining views reflect this, the last couple of weeks have been dire for them 😂 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I’m really struggling to see how this pair have as many subscribers as they do, basically their Easter basket was a pack of melt sticks and 2 tins of sardines for the dog, watching the reactions to the Disney slogs but all I see is a barn owl and Peter Griffin talking at the camera with a Disney park in the background, and an occasional shot of food 🙄 not much to react to, good cure for insomnia though !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I’m really struggling to see how this pair have as many subscribers as they do, basically their Easter basket was a pack of melt sticks and 2 tins of sardines for the dog, watching the reactions to the Disney slogs but all I see is a barn owl and Peter Griffin talking at the camera with a Disney park in the background, and an occasional shot of food 🙄 not much to react to, good cure for insomnia though !
I seen them on a list of recommended Disney vloggers to watch on one of the Orlando groups I'm in on Facebook and wanted to scream. They don't deserve the title of influencer let alone a Disney vlogger, they've done nothing to promote Disney, they've given out misinformation, can't show the rides everyone is interested in due to Dave's size, hide the majority of what they eat due to Dave's size, don't know much about Disney in general and are just so lazy, the kind of holiday they want is an all inclusive resort where they don't need to walk more than 6 feet to get food ect, they're not cut out for being Disney vloggers, but until it stops bringing in the £££ they will continue to push for that gifted trip and claim to be Disney's biggest (how ironic eh Dave?) fans

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They gave Barney some bleeping crisps and socks for his first Easter?! I gave some small chocolate eggs and a book all about springtime to both of our best friend's babies and they're not even mine!

And WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS LYING ON THE BED? I'm fascinated to see how this all plays out once lockdown is lifted: whether or not Dave goes out and gets some form of paid employment, how much weight he has actually lost during these last few months and beyond, whether or not they start living their lives, or if they continue to flail their way through several different identities/bios a week and carry on churning out this tedious tripe!

Reactions: 14
A barn owl and Peter Griffin. That is superb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Going from experience, I subscribe to people when I like their videos - I was definitely subscribed to Brogan Tate at a time, and I think these two as well. I’ve only removed my subscription from BT as she’s such an annoying vacuum and a parasite, and if I was subscribed to Crazy and Lazy then I likely did the same. However, I’m subscribed to loads of people who I probably don’t watch any more and I’d say a lot of their subscribers are the same - liked them at first then saw them for what they are and stopped watching. I’d say the ratio of watching versus non watching drops every week.

• Haha
Dave insta: ‘so we’re up bright & early today’ . .
No Dave, 7.23 is a normal day for someone with a proper job. . . In fact that’s a lie in even!!! 😡 you don’t half make my blood BOIL.

Reactions: 24
I didn’t get my kids any Easter presents cause it’s not a holiday, I don’t go overboard for holidays anyway! This year I got some empty eggs in aldi and hid them and the kids found them. We did it 3 or 4 times. Mind you, they do get new toys and clothes and shoes just generally all the time, lockdown shopping life

Reactions: 11
I didn’t get my kids any Easter presents cause it’s not a holiday, I don’t go overboard for holidays anyway! This year I got some empty eggs in aldi and hid them and the kids found them. We did it 3 or 4 times. Mind you, they do get new toys and clothes and shoes just generally all the time, lockdown shopping life
Same here, however my little one can’t crawl yet it would be pointless us having an Easter egg hunt. When I was little we got an Easter egg and an outfit 😅

Reactions: 3
So, Daves PT is introducing HIIT workouts this week. I can’t wait to see how this goes down. Will Dave do them? or will he get rid of his PT? Nevertheless he reckons he will be a cardio master eventually 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So, Daves PT is introducing HIIT workouts this week. I can’t wait to see how this goes down. Will Dave do them? or will he get rid of his PT? Nevertheless he reckons he will be a cardio master eventually 🤣🤣🤣
I thought this was a piss take until I seen him say the word cardio master...

Wonder when that'll get added to his bio.

Think this is the beginning of the end of his coach!

• Haha
Ooh I know! Will he film the HIIT workouts? Will we actually see him sweat?! He even admitted that cardio is hard so maybe that's why he's always avoided it really.
Maybe he will start his 150lbs weight loss JOURNEY!!

• Haha
Ooh I know! Will he film the HIIT workouts? Will we actually see him sweat?! He even admitted that cardio is hard so maybe that's why he's always avoided it really.
Maybe he will start his 150lbs weight loss JOURNEY!!
That's just such a dave thing to say
Cardio is soo hard
Well dave hate to say it but if getting fit and healthy and losing weight was easy you'd have never got to this size!
Working out to lose weight is hard work and requires real dedication, not just a few arm workouts that you post on insta

Reactions: 15

He’ll probably injure himself the first time round and have to go back to his belly flops - sorry ‘push ups’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a reason it’s called WORKING out Dave, it’s hard bloody work...not that either of you would recognise work if it bit you in the lard arses.

If it was easy to shed weight then nobody would have weight problems ever. What a tool!

Reactions: 16
SEE this is the problem - lardarse is saying on his stories he's been keeping his calories as high as possible - with all due respect, someone of his build needs to NOT be doing that.

I'm overweight - I've cut down my calories to 1600 a day and increased my steps - I lost 5lb last week (not a huge amount, but I'm really chuffed because it was pretty much no effort at all, just being mindful of what I was eating). No GAINZZZZ no lifting, just trying to get myself a bit healthier. Dave really should work on getting some of his excess weight down BEFORE starting on the strength workouts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How many times have we mentioned cardio, he should have been doing that months ago to kick start the weight loss journey, i don't know everything seems arse about face to me but i guess his 'trainer' and the big man knows best :unsure:

Reactions: 11
SEE this is the problem - lardarse is saying on his stories he's been keeping his calories as high as possible - with all due respect, someone of his build needs to NOT be doing that.

I'm overweight - I've cut down my calories to 1600 a day and increased my steps - I lost 5lb last week (not a huge amount, but I'm really chuffed because it was pretty much no effort at all, just being mindful of what I was eating). No GAINZZZZ no lifting, just trying to get myself a bit healthier. Dave really should work on getting some of his excess weight down BEFORE starting on the strength workouts.
That's how you lose weight sustainably & keep it off so well done you! Small changes that are easy to maintain are so important. Crash diets just mean when you come off the diet you gain it all back. Also 5lbs in a week is immense well done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.