Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8) Sophie’s sister is getting some of the new look PJ’s for her birthday. How lucky
Wrapped rediculously in wallpaper ... she totally tried to make out they never had wrapping paper but she was trying to be smart then realised it looked bleeping rediculous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also they never ever vlog from that hideously ugly living room anymore since we commented on it
Always laying on the bed like actual scruffs
Bloody look alive ya pair of absolute cabbages

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Glad Dave is going for a hair cut next week, i hope the scissors slip and he ends up getting it all shaved off, it makes me feel yucky watching Soaf continuously running her claws through it 🤢

On another note, i don't think she'll be putting 'expert present wrapper upper' on her bio 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I seen a news article where the wee guy wanted hairdressers shut again cos he'd waited months for a haircut and they butchered it, I absolutely wish this happens to Dave, I know it's evil but damn that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this woman fully out of her tree, an Easter basket with a tin of sardines in for the bloody dog 😂😂 the actual duck is wrong with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it was up on time for the second day running, but was clearly filmed on Sunday so let's see if this keeps up (I am going for no). What a riot it must be in their house, Barney got food (that he already has), socks and some clothes. Not a sign of any form of toy, why couldn't you just buy him a cuddly rabbit or something that is FUN?? Chip's sardines were more exciting than Barney's first Easter which Dave confidently stated they don't normally give him the whole tin then asks how to serve it to him :ROFLMAO: . At least her sister got a nice present...

Dave harpooned in the doorway...is this so Chip can't get to Barney.
Nah he was probably just stuck!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Think she's mixed up her "children" here...Shouldn't this say "how perfect barney is"
I don't understand what chip has to do with her body being different ..
Because (to her) Barney is not perfect. He’s all wrong, he’s a boy, ginger, blue eyed. Not what she ordered AT ALL.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Barney's 1st Easter, i bet Grandma and Auntie did give him Easter eggs but Dave ate them during his midnight hunt through the food cupboards routine :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judging by the views (they're struggling to get 6k a day now) I think we might get treated to a couple of on time vlogs a week, she's in for a shock when lockdowns lifted in England and they find their views are even worse cos people will have a million other things to do that's more entertaining than 10 mins of these two lying in bed complaining about everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Some observations on the boring slog...

All those bleeping Easter eggs the other day and not a scrap of chocolate for Barney?? Evil bleep. My kid got an egg and has eaten it, he is also getting a share of mine. Soph kept all those XL eggs for herself and Dave. dislike her now tbh.

Then they were talking about Barney’s head being too big for hats and he said ‘beautiful big head though’ and she did not agree or comment. Despise her now tbh.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Judging by the views (they're struggling to get 6k a day now) I think we might get treated to a couple of on time vlogs a week, she's in for a shock when lockdowns lifted in England and they find their views are even worse cos people will have a million other things to do that's more entertaining than 10 mins of these two lying in bed complaining about everything
I'm loving the fact the most viewed recent videos are more about Dave than her. Maybe he should be launching his own channel instead of her (not that we have heard about that for a long time). She will be seething that Dave is more interesting than her.

Reactions: 13
She annoys me the way she goes on with Barney, about as much maternal instinct as a slug, probably less. 🐌
When she talks to him if just sounds so forced and insincere? When my son was younger I would talk a load of rubbish to him about stuff, not just “good morningggkkk” also in regards to his “big head”? My son has a massive head (like me 😂) never had any problem finding hats to fit him, she just winds me up! Currently 23 weeks pregnant with my second boy and couldn’t imagine going on with him the way she does with Barney! Poor little guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm loving the fact the most viewed recent videos are more about Dave than her. Maybe he should be launching his own channel instead of her (not that we have heard about that for a long time). She will be seething that Dave is more interesting than her.
I noticed this too and hope she's noticed all the vlogs with her in the title or thumbnail are flopping!! I reckon she's too vain to have noticed, she absolutely thinks people are more interested in her than anyone else with a vlog being titled about a new hair product, who does she think she is 🤣, honestly the sloth is more interesting than her and probably moves more in a day too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Easter egg thing is terrible
It was my nephews first Easter .. he is 2 months younger than Barney and also is allergic to dairy
He got a dairy free chocolate bunny and a few other wee bits
I know it’s Easter and kids don’t need to get toys but he got a trike from his mum and dad , a bunny shaped balloon and some lovely wee Peter rabbit books and a teddy
Barney gets the bare minimum
They bought Barney what I buy my nephew on a weekly basis
Absolute tramps ..... it’s the weans first Easter ffs not even a wee chick 🐥 teddy or anything

edit - sorry I’m just pure raging .... my brother boiled an egg and they painted it with my nephew - took him to a local park and rolled the egg down the hill
Had a little egg hunt in the garden where he found all his gifts , obviously he’s just a baby but they had it on camera and it’s just what you do with your first .......... they dont have a clue about fun parenting because they are too interested in themselves and their followers and their phones .... I mean look at all that content wasted Cos they are lazy as duck !!!!! Boils my blood tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think soaf is trying the new trend of photos and reels as her theme on insta... one photo then one reel 🤔 could be wrong but the brogre is doing similar

• Haha
Some observations on the boring slog...

All those bleeping Easter eggs the other day and not a scrap of chocolate for Barney?? Evil bleep. My kid got an egg and has eaten it, he is also getting a share of mine. Soph kept all those XL eggs for herself and Dave. dislike her now tbh.

Then they were talking about Barney’s head being too big for hats and he said ‘beautiful big head though’ and she did not agree or comment. Despise her now tbh.
I don't doubt Barney's had a few chocolate eggs she just won't show it in fear of getting backlash but it would have looked 100 times better giving him a wee chocolate egg than it does giving him a basket full of basic necessities that he should be getting regardless of a holiday! They boil my blood sometimes

Gooood morninkkkk Barney did you have goooood sleeep-h. Oh look Dave Barney is crawlinngk put him in his cage so we can have a lie down in behhd I've been workink hard allll mornink I put some clothes in a basket for Easter cos we eat all the eggs, I'm exhausted

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm still new to the channel, but imo the screenshot that @Tootsietop posted reveals a freudian slip on her part imo, she made a bigger fuss of the dog and his sardines than she did with Barney !

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.