Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah proving to us she vacuums but at the same time shows us how incapable she is as a mum by not raising the jumperoo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, Daves PT is introducing HIIT workouts this week.
PT: "Hi Dave, let me introduce you to HIIT workouts"
FB: "Hi, HIIT workouts nice to meet you. Bye HIIT workouts it was nice meeting you"

Honestly, there's no chance the fat lazy fucker is doing any high intensity workouts.

If he does give them a try then they will be SHIIT workouts (that wasn't an acronym)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a look at her instagram, the dress list all look like old maiden dresses soaf, and dave is nowwhere to bee seen on her grid :rolleyes:
as for him , banging on about the workout, pretty sure you're supposed to keep calories as high as possible when you're building muscle mass after decreasing fat %. Also about his 'mane' being chopped off soon, needs a good wash aswell by the looks of things mate.

Reactions: 8
I don't even have kids and I know how a baby should be positioned in a Jumperoo, how can you be that clueless.

Reactions: 7
Did I hear that right on Daves instragram story? He’s trying to keep his calories as high as possible..?
See, there you go. No matter how useless you are there's always going to be at least one thing you are good at.

Well done Dave ya big fat lump of an excuse for a human being.

• Haha
Just watched the vlog...when they're going on about the wedding singer and soaf saying Adam Sandlers character makes her feel better about being behind in life :rolleyes: she's laughing at him living in his sisters basement, but is she forgetting that just a year ago she and oaf were squeezed into her mum's room. Don't think anyone's gonna be jealous of them anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Soph AKA Sloth,
Stop prancing around in jeans that you never wear & showing us links to dresses you don’t even own & start interacting with your SON more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fuming that she can just make money by sharing links of dresses she hasn't even bought!!
This made me so mad!!
I know its only dresses. But what if it was other stuff that may not be safe or trusted. Should be rules against advertising things and making money off something you don't even own

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Once again, Dave is milking this weight loss content yet complains when anyone has anything to say about it. We want results Dave. It’s been over a year if you saying how much this painted garage was going to change your life and it reaaaaaallly hasn’t.

Barney doesn’t feel like the priority in this family at all. She’s literally moaning about ‘how much she’s given up and changed since having a baby’ but what the duck? Maybe a couple of weeks you had to deal with a newborn baby Soaf but since then you’ve done duck all for the kid and are back to being the selfish pig in dresses you were before having a baby. No career prospects, you’re a tit stay at home mum so now she’s trying (and failing) to be like the saccone Jolys so she can have a big house, hire a nanny and do duck all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Once again, Dave is milking this weight loss content yet complains when anyone has anything to say about it. We want results Dave. It’s been over a year if you saying how much this painted garage was going to change your life and it reaaaaaallly hasn’t.

Barney doesn’t feel like the priority in this family at all. She’s literally moaning about ‘how much she’s given up and changed since having a baby’ but what the duck? Maybe a couple of weeks you had to deal with a newborn baby Soaf but since then you’ve done duck all for the kid and are back to being the selfish pig in dresses you were before having a baby. No career prospects, you’re a tit stay at home mum so now she’s trying (and failing) to be like the saccone Jolys so she can have a big house, hire a nanny and do duck all.
1) She wanted the baby
2) ungrateful fukc, some people would literally die to have a baby because they can’t for whatever reason. Like that girl who is part of your flamily and sent you nice comments only to get deleted, her baby is a donor egg baby. I only hope you don’t make her feel bad.

😝 you’re welcome Sloth

Reactions: 12
Hang on so she’s moaning she has to give up things after she’s had a baby, no sh*t Sherlock 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
*dave in hospital after a heart attack*
They think it happened due to my weight but I'm not sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone follow Lawrence on TikTok? I can’t remember his full name but he has lost a HUGE amount of weight just by eating better.

• Heart
I feel Dave didn’t look at a trainer who would give him the results he wanted but more a trainer who would tell him what he wants to hear.

I’ve watched them since Sophie had her own channel and since day 1 of their Vlogging channel. I literally have no hope left for Dave. He is a complete lost cause. He’s probably twice the size he was when they started this channel in Jan 2017

• Sad
Reactions: 20
1) She wanted the baby
2) ungrateful fukc, some people would literally die to have a baby because they can’t for whatever reason. Like that girl who is part of your flamily and sent you nice comments only to get deleted, her baby is a donor egg baby. I only hope you don’t make her feel bad.

😝 you’re welcome Sloth
I have said this before, my Daughter & Husband have been trying years for a little one, early last year she had a m/c and without going into detail, yesterday i took her into hospital for yet more intrusive investigations and things are not looking great, it's truly heartbreaking

Sophie you have a beautiful healthy son (and i am not talking about Chip) you have be blessed with little Barney and for that you must be grateful, when he is grown up and left home, maybe then you can and do things that YOU want to do, but however old they are, your children ALWAYS come first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.