Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still new to the channel, but imo the screenshot that @Tootsietop posted reveals a freudian slip on her part imo, she made a bigger fuss of the dog and his sardines than she did with Barney !
She does this all the time she’s not interested in Barney in the slightest - it’s a shame actually

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe there wasn’t even a Peter Rabbit toy. Just remembered, when my son was tiny he was allergic to dairy and so for Easter I got him a chick hand puppet instead, which he loved. By the following year the allergy had faded and he got eggs from then on.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm still new to the channel, but imo the screenshot that @Tootsietop posted reveals a freudian slip on her part imo, she made a bigger fuss of the dog and his sardines than she did with Barney !
This is soph all over, we never once got a vlog or a mention in a vlog about Barney's first word, we get a 10 second clip of him crawling, but chip gets a full post dedicated to him being perfect because he jumped up on her new clothes she's about to return, it's sickening

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Someone commented "Oh Barney will have so much fun with Chip now he's on the move!" hmmmm i don't think so, i wouldn't trust him, he's too possessive around Soaf and that's only because he's her first born and she Mothers him more than Barney

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
wow, but from just scouring the channel I would say I'm not surprised ! what @Chadders312 said ! The dog could just turn at any time !

Reactions: 7
And also hello to all the newbies on the thread
This pair are the biggest joke on YouTube and slowly but surely they are being found out
I’m honestly waiting for it to come out one day that they are both amazing actors and this is all one big scam Cos I’m telling you this .. there is not one loving, romantic or family bone in either of their body’s and it’s a shame because Barney and Chip are basically props

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Soooo Barney’s new leggings are from the girls section in Joules, it doesn’t bother me what section baby clothes come from, but we all know Soaf is DESPERATE for a girl!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Soooo Barney’s new leggings are from the girls section in Joules, it doesn’t bother me what section baby clothes come from, but we all know Soaf is DESPERATE for a girl!
The outfit her mum picked is gorgeous and that’s the kind of clothes he should have
We have never even seen pram shoes , now every baby boy I know has a little pair of soft shoes or trainers ...... saying that why would he need pram shoes ? He’s lucky if he’s been in the pram more than 5 times

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is odd that the vlog is called Barney's first Easter when 5 minutes of the vlog was about Chip and sardines :unsure: and Barney didn't really get anything Easter related. . . It's actually getting quite sad now

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe there wasn’t even a Peter Rabbit toy. Just remembered, when my son was tiny he was allergic to dairy and so for Easter I got him a chick hand puppet instead, which he loved. By the following year the allergy had faded and he got eggs from then on.
My little one is 6 months old, I got her some little toys that make chick noises and lamb noises she loves them. Also she shared my egg with me as were both dairy free at the moment :).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When they were going through the NON CHOCOLATE Easter gifts, it actually surprised me when she said how the colour blue suits Barney, maybe he won't get an Moana outfit for his Birthday after all :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow I'm going to film a quick video and go round my house shoving random tit I can find into a basket and call it a gift, wish i'd never bothered getting the husband an easter egg if i could've given him some tuna out the back of the cupboard...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the jeans reel omg she’s so cringe. What’s the awkward waving her hands in the air part? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tomorrow I'm going to film a quick video and go round my house shoving random tit I can find into a basket and call it a gift, wish i'd never bothered getting the husband an easter egg if i could've given him some tuna out the back of the cupboard...
If you Chuck in a couple of pairs of socks, some girls leggings and a couple of t-shirts you can call yourself an influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe dishing out so called Easter gifts and the dog gets his first. Then they are both cooing over the dog eating! Then Sophie pays more attention to chip in the last couple of minutes than she does to Barney in the whole vlog, shes all over that dog, she needs to be really careful as Barney is moving around and the Dog will get even more jealous. And those PJs were awful...does she like her sister?, Im not sure which one they were for, hopefully not the pregnant one as they were size small...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well I've been blocked....all I said was they could have made a bit more of an effort for Barney's 1st Easter

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Well I've been blocked....all I said was they could have made a bit more of an effort for Barney's 1st Easter
Welcome to the club, I think I'm on my 4th YouTube now 🤣 I won't stop calling them out as long as they don't stop posting and exploiting and scamming

• Haha
  • Heart
Socks, clothes and some melty sticks. Excellent effort for your sons first easter guys 👏 like I'm not even saying she had to go crazy or even buy him an egg (mine didn't have chocolate until 1st birthday) but come on. SO many easter themed toys she could have got. What child doesn't have those annoying squeaky egg things, the tomy ones? He would love them!! Or even a little soft toy to remember his first easter by. Honestly baffles me that she doesn't give a toss about her beautiful son.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.