Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Disney content is great..... at teaching you what not to do! 😂

- Stay at a deluxe hotel but hate any kind of culture or food.
- Get a Savannah view but spend the whole time sleeping
- duck knows what they ate as all I remember seeing was chicken nuggets 99% of the time.
- Go to Walmart, buy tit loads of squash supplements and prance around with a suitcase looking like you’ve escaped from a mental institution.

The only cardio Dave really needs is an urgent appointment with a cardiologist!!! The man is doing all this PT tit without a GP or medical professional. At nearly 30 stone, the pressure on his heart, joints and organs is unreal and necking protein powder and monster energy drinks is going to add more pressure. I bet he’s actually gained weight with this ‘plan’. High calories?! Wtf. Says it all. The man needs to shed some serious weight first by calorie control but he is such a gluttonous bastard he physically can’t cut back can he?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There's another Play That Goes Wrong tour later this year, wonder if Dave's auditioned for that?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There's another Play That Goes Wrong tour later this year, wonder if Dave's auditioned for that?
Sounds very much like the play they said he's just recently auditioned for. He should know by now that he's going to have to cut calories before sustaining any weight loss, he done the play before and it's a huge amount of calories you burn on stage, the fact he was still maintaining/gaining while doing it shows how much he's eating and that he won't be losing any significant weight any time soon. High calorie diet...sorry but does he think he's anorexic? He's absolutely deluded

• Sad
They woulda maybe considered him if he could fit into his previous costumes but he’s put on so much weight that they would need to be made again !!!
see all this talk from him about increase calories and gains..... my daughter is 9 and she even knows it’s eat less move more .... why no one has staged a proper intervention is beyond me and that PT need a boot right in the balls Cos he is nothing but a little hole who is enabling this behaviour

Reactions: 9
They haven’t reached 10K views in 2 weeks and I am GLAD. Ok the Disney Vlogs didn’t get great views but they said they enjoyed making them, so why didn’t they at least just finish them?

Oh wait, they don’t finish anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just a little kick from Soph . . We know you read here 😝. Showing us she hoovers her carpets daily.... 😉
And its the lounge carpet at that 🤓

Question re the jumperoo...... should it be raised so that Barney can actually put his feet flat and not sloped to the side?

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Question re the jumperoo...... should it be raised so that Barney can actually put his feet flat and not sloped to the side?
That’s what I thought, I thought they were meant to be high enough to have their feet flat and jump around. I never had one, my kids were free to explore and develop and weren’t going to get attacked by anything. They also didn’t stare at a tv all day (lockdown life changed that lol). Hey soph, next time you show us the jumperoo make sure it’s raised a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did I hear that right on Daves instragram story? He’s trying to keep his calories as high as possible..? No wonder he’s not losing anything 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

My twins have this exact jumperoo and there's a sticker on the side that shows their feet should be practically on tiptoes, not flat to the floor and definitely not lounging like barney is there. My twins are 6.5 months old and are on the last setting and won't be in it much longer, and they're not particularly large/tall babies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Moaning cardio is hard, but maybe that’s why you haven’t had any results yet Dave? These two always want the easy option.

Reactions: 10
What’s worse is that his legs are sloped because of how low it is, it’s such a strange position and it doesn’t look comfortable at all. So dangerous.

• Sad
So binge eating caused Dave to be nearly 30stone and he’s still binge eating ‘to keep his calories high’ - how is this PT allowed to give this advice?! Can you IMAGINE how much junk he’s eating right now?! Scary. Heart attack looming.

What concerns me, isn’t that Dave is a really heavy weight but that he continues to get heavier. This is insanity. Most people I know plato and stay around the same weight once they are heavy but the fact he’s gaining is scary.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
To be fair (and I really hate to be!), he did say keep them high as he can "while still making progress". So like, whatever his calorie figure number is, I guess. Which should not be very high!

Reactions: 6
His PT is a 19 year old on instagram remember, I don't want to sound like a patronising old bag but I don't imagine his credentials are particularly top notch.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.