Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he may have his 20,000 for a single day but surely this shows he barely hits 2000 steps most days? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Hmmm garden chat after it was mentioned here....showing off gifted items after it was mentioned here.... hmmmmm

AND BARNEYS COT IS STILL NOT BEEN SORTED!!!!
There is NO way he has walked 20000 steps. D*ckhead

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wear a fitbit but it inflates my step count because I crochet and that involves raising and lowering arm in a weaving motion and I can easily hit say 6000 extra β€œsteps” in a day. The arm motion is not dissimilar to that required to feed yourself schnnnacks either :ROFLMAO:
Sorry j deleted my image by mistake (I’m irrationally irritated by him lol)

Reactions: 3
I wear a fitbit but it inflates my step count because I crochet and that involves raising and lowering arm in a weaving motion and I can easily hit say 6000 extra β€œsteps” in a day. The arm motion is not dissimilar to that required to feed yourself schnnnacks either :ROFLMAO:
He can add them manually to his iPhone.... this is what he’s done

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
LOWER THE bleeping COT GODDAMNIT. I've been sucked back in to hate watching, it does make me feel better about my life that it isn't pathetic as those two...and I love tattle too much (I proper belly laughed at #25 stone suggestion)! No way he has walked 20k steps but why would we care though Dave as we aren't allowed to ask about your weight loss? I'm sure the people that have gifted the cupboard are thrilled it's getting less air time than the freebie she picked up, you can tell she hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOWER THE bleeping COT GODDAMNIT. I've been sucked back in to hate watching, it does make me feel better about my life that it isn't pathetic as those two...and I love tattle too much (I proper belly laughed at #25 stone suggestion)! No way he has walked 20k steps but why would we care though Dave as we aren't allowed to ask about your weight loss? I'm sure the people that have gifted the cupboard are thrilled it's getting less air time than the freebie she picked up, you can tell she hates it.
Doesn’t fit her care home lounge aesthetic. πŸ˜‚ She talks about the rocket like she doesn’t have a kid. Most normal people would be like ahhh Barney will love pulling his toys around etc but no, she a dumb moron who only cares about ..... er.....duck all?

Doesn’t fit her care home lounge aesthetic. πŸ˜‚ She talks about the rocket like she doesn’t have a kid. Most normal people would be like ahhh Barney will love pulling his toys around etc but no, she a dumb moron who only cares about ..... er.....duck all?
Also, didn’t see the bleeping calypsos on the ole food shop did we πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes he may have his 20,000 for a single day but surely this shows he barely hits 2000 steps most days? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Hmmm garden chat after it was mentioned here....showing off gifted items after it was mentioned here.... hmmmmm

AND BARNEYS COT IS STILL NOT BEEN SORTED!!!!
Not at all suspicious that it’s dead on 20000 steps... I’ve never managed to walk an exact number of steps in a day lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.