Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Chadders312 with the most likes.

Can someone do a round up of the last thread please.

And also welcome to all the newbies.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe how quick we are getting through these threads 😂😂 for a couple so lazy 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Hi, I’m Soph, I’m a Easter egg fanatic, hoover expert, Chip air fryer pro, Jean type of woman, with 3 males in my life & not much else going for me. Interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread title thanks to @Chadders312 with the most likes.

Can someone do a round up of the last thread please.

And also welcome to all the newbies.
I am happy to recap !! (Though what is there to say really about these 2 🤣)

- most notable thing to happen to these boring buggers over the last few weeks is that Dave got his Covid vaccine and my god did he make a song and a dance about it
- firstly , Dave didn’t know why he got it .. he thought perhaps it *might* have something to do with his weight .. gee Dave , ya think ? 🙄
- he then had a reaction to it and put up a vlog which many people took issue with because it could have swayed people not to get the vaccine as Dave talks about his “terrible” side effects
- Barney finally slept in his own room !! Soaf make a ding dong about it but it went well because he’s a good baby really
- Barney has also started to crawl , Soaf and Dave throw him pegs like he’s a dog and he scrambled to collect them .. he’s practicing for his life of cleaning up after his grotty parents clearly
- Soaf and Dave are on a diet of exclusively air fryer chips , they seem to be having them everyday .. I’m sure that fits in well with Dave’s strict diet plan for his GAINNNNZZZZ. Who wants to tell him chips aren’t a protein ?
- speaking of Chip , he seems ok ! Still underwalked but he’s lost some weight .. still deserves better though !
- Dave ordered some expensive gym equipment
- Soaf has turned into a manic body positive instagrammer and is now a “dress enthusiast” , posting lots of pics of her in her undies or tapping her arse in some jeans on a reel .. very odd behaviour
- they change their bios more frequently than Dave changes clothes
- still lazy beggars who want to do a month in Florida in the spring
- chip and Barney still deserve better

Also , I’m pretty sure my title suggestion had more likes but it doesn’t matter

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am happy to recap !! (Though what is there to say really about these 2 🤣)

- most notable thing to happen to these boring buggers over the last few weeks is that Dave got his Covid vaccine and my god did he make a song and a dance about it
- firstly , Dave didn’t know why he got it .. he thought perhaps it *might* have something to do with his weight .. gee Dave , ya think ? 🙄
- he then had a reaction to it and put up a vlog which many people took issue with because it could have swayed people not to get the vaccine as Dave talks about his “terrible” side effects
- Barney finally slept in his own room !! Soaf make a ding dong about it but it went well because he’s a good baby really
- Barney has also started to crawl , Soaf and Dave throw him pegs like he’s a dog and he scrambled to collect them .. he’s practicing for his life of cleaning up after his grotty parents clearly
- Soaf and Dave are on a diet of exclusively air fryer chips , they seem to be having them everyday .. I’m sure that fits in well with Dave’s strict diet plan for his GAINNNNZZZZ. Who wants to tell him chips aren’t a protein ?
- speaking of Chip , he seems ok ! Still underwalked but he’s lost some weight .. still deserves better though !
- Dave ordered some expensive gym equipment
- Soaf has turned into a manic body positive instagrammer and is now a “dress enthusiast” , posting lots of pics of her in her undies or tapping her arse in some jeans on a reel .. very odd behaviour
- they change their bios more frequently than Dave changes clothes
- still lazy beggars who want to do a month in Florida in the spring
- chip and Barney still deserve better

Also , I’m pretty sure my title suggestion had more likes but it doesn’t matter
Great recap!! Mine did too but think mine was too early and got lost on the bottom of my comment x

Reactions: 7
The thing is, he will still wear that top unwashed for the next 3 days.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Graph representing the "reacting to our Disney World honeymoon" views from slog 1-4

1617705307270.png

Some ideas for Soaf's next insta bio edit (due this week); Fan of saying not doing, 👏 procrastination enthusiast 👏Lover of stew 👏 full-time slob, 👏 Klarna Kween 👏 Basic Bungalow Beggar 👏 Hoover once a year 👏 returns policy princess 👏 delete button darling 👏 Owl eyed oaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello👋🏼 I am new here. Anyone else noticed how every Sunday she was going to start something new and post on Instagram her weekly goals and that only lasted one week! Just another false promise 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello👋🏼 I am new here. Anyone else noticed how every Sunday she was going to start something new and post on Instagram her weekly goals and that only lasted one week! Just another false promise 🤣
welcome 🙏🏼 that is so on brand for Soaf !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just like those people who start a diet every single Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.